• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

12 minutes ago, Judas Machabeus said:

I'm glad you brought this up because I think it's a very important point you are making and I'm thankful for it. First off you need to understand the term Roman Catholic Church. In this forum often it is used in a derogatory manner, which is the actual origins of the term oddly enough. You ask a Roman Catholic what they are.... they do not answer "I'm a Roman Catholic" they answer I am Catholic. So lets jog down history lane a little bit.

Yeah, a real eye opener isn't it, when they don't answer "I am Christian"........   doesn't matter the other things you said......

Guest Judas Machabeus
1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

Yeah, a real eye opener isn't it, when they don't answer "I am Christian"........   doesn't matter the other things you said......

I think you missed the point I was making, but that's okay I'll perhaps clarify it.

there is one faith and that's the faith built upon Jesus Christ and his teachings. So a universal faith is a faith that a large group adhere to regardless of culture or region. So Christians all believe in one Lord, one faith, one baptism (Ephesians 4:5) that is their universal faith, their catholic faith. So a Christian answering they are catholic is saying they believe in Jesus Christ our Lord and savior.

Cheers

more from a simple, quik, internet search:  (many catholics may not ever believe in Jesus)

The Society of Jesus (Jesuits) - Alpha thru Omega

www.alphathruomega.com/churcherrors/jesuitoath.html
Below is the complete Oath of Extreme Induction taken by each Jesuit priest .... for the propagating of the Mother Church's interest, to keep secret and private all ...

The Jesuits: the Most SICK and EVIL Society The World Has Seen ...

www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1861213/pg1
May 7, 2012 - 18 posts - ‎3 authors
The Jesuit Oath of Induction is also recorded in the Congressional Record of the U.S.A. (House Bill 1523, Contested election case of Eugene C.
Ceremony Of Induction And Extreme Oath Of The Jesuits .... its contents as it relates to our subject, The Secret Instructions Of The Jesuits (1857) is reprinted in its ...
Mar 18, 2013 - [The following is the text of the Jesuit Extreme Oath of Induction as recorded in the Journals of ..... Lehmann, L.H.: The Secret of Catholic Power.

Feb 19, 2016 - Below is an extract from the Jesuit oath which is on record with US congress. Pope Francis took this oath along with other Jesuits of the fourth ...

Revelation 19English Standard Version (ESV)
Rejoicing in Heaven

19 After this I heard what seemed to be the loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, crying out,

“Hallelujah!
Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,
    for his judgments are true and just;
for he has judged the great prostitute
    who corrupted the earth with her immorality,
and has avenged on her the blood of his servants.”

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly directly overhead, “Come, gather for the great supper of God, 18 to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave,[d] both small and great.” 19 And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who was sitting on the horse and against his army. 20 And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence[e] had done the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur. 21 And the rest were slain by the sword that came from the mouth of him who was sitting on the horse, and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,411
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/7/2017 at 0:35 PM, Judas Machabeus said:

So how can Jesus be with us and the Holy Spirit guiding us and His church becomes corrupt? Doesn't make sense.

So who is the bridegroom and who is the bride ?.   If you are making the point that the catholic church is that church that Jesus founded and it will be till the end, then that church is not the church as it is corrupt with the history of is as you well know.   The church of Jesus Christ cannot be corrupt, but has to be pure as this bridegroom ain't having no corrupted bride. 

Guest Judas Machabeus
7 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

So who is the bridegroom and who is the bride ?.   If you are making the point that the catholic church is that church that Jesus founded and it will be till the end, then that church is not the church as it is corrupt with the history of is as you well know.   The church of Jesus Christ cannot be corrupt, but has to be pure as this bridegroom ain't having no corrupted bride. 

when you die on earth you do not stop being part of the Body of Christ, so those in heaven are pure. They've been purified by the fires of purgatory.

34 minutes ago, Judas Machabeus said:

They've been purified by the fires of purgatory.

I don't see that mentioned in the Bible anywhere and believe me, i looked.

Guest Judas Machabeus
48 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

I don't see that mentioned in the Bible anywhere and believe me, i looked.

im sure you have, I have no reason to doubt that. I'm sure theres things in the bible that I havent found yet too.

6 hours ago, Judas Machabeus said:

when you die on earth you do not stop being part of the Body of Christ, so those in heaven are pure. They've been purified by the fires of purgatory.

Where are the scriptures or documents to support your statement.  Please show them or are they from the councils of men that made them to lead men to have false hope.  

Edited by warrior12