• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, wingnut- said:

I have heard absolutely nothing on this from the local media here.  It's actually quite surprising considering the MSM's persistent message regarding Islam being a peaceful religion.  One would think they would be exploiting this story to support that stance.

Yes, I would think so too. However, maybe the reason they're not doing so is because of the divisiveness or schism that would be apparent if they did report fairly.

Terrorist Muslims are slaughtering Christians! I.E. That isn't peaceful. Peace filled Muslims are giving refuge, sanctuary, to Christians being targeted for mass murder and risking their own lives in the process. In that those Muslim collaborators with Christians are apostate under the Sharia and Jihad laws. Therefore, they're betraying allah and are worthy of more horrific death than the Christians they help. 

How would MSM spin that one? They're opposed to publishing the truth about Islam. How would they spin that fact being Muslim's are battling "peaceful" Muslims. Thaaaaat  just happen to be slaughtering Christians. Must be a error in translation. Peace=terrorism. Peace=Jihad. Peace=only when the whole world is under Kalifate and Muslim. Then there is still no peace because Sharia is prosecuted across the globe. And everybody knows Sharia is alllllll about peace. :D Right? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

4 hours ago, PlanetChee said:

Yes, I would think so too. However, maybe the reason they're not doing so is because of the divisiveness or schism that would be apparent if they did report fairly.

Terrorist Muslims are slaughtering Christians! I.E. That isn't peaceful. Peace filled Muslims are giving refuge, sanctuary, to Christians being targeted for mass murder and risking their own lives in the process. In that those Muslim collaborators with Christians are apostate under the Sharia and Jihad laws. Therefore, they're betraying allah and are worthy of more horrific death than the Christians they help. 

How would MSM spin that one? They're opposed to publishing the truth about Islam. How would they spin that fact being Muslim's are battling "peaceful" Muslims. Thaaaaat  just happen to be slaughtering Christians. Must be a error in translation. Peace=terrorism. Peace=Jihad. Peace=only when the whole world is under Kalifate and Muslim. Then there is still no peace because Sharia is prosecuted across the globe. And everybody knows Sharia is alllllll about peace. :D Right? 

I suspect you are correct about that, was what I figured as well.  Regardless, I am thankful for those who stepped up and put their lives on the line for our brothers and sisters.  My prayers continue to go out for those in the Philippines.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

I suspect you are correct about that, was what I figured as well.  Regardless, I am thankful for those who stepped up and put their lives on the line for our brothers and sisters.  My prayers continue to go out for those in the Philippines.

Amen. We should all be grateful for those brave Muslim men and women putting their lives on the line. And hold them in our prayers as we do our sisters and brothers there. :th_praying:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Thank you cjen and Badjao for making us aware of the attack on your area.  Will continue to pray for the safety of all peace loving people there, but especially for those who love Jesus Christ.  Also praying that the fighting may be contained and not spread to other areas.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Thank you for continuing to keep us informed.  Will also pray for clean water and food for the refugees and the containment of disease.  Continuing to pray for the end of violence and the rescue of all captives.

I remember that the Japanese left many hiding places that they were able to stay hidden for years.  Will continue to pray that ISIS be routed out and destroyed, and that many be converted to the truth of Christ as a result of this bloodshed.   We battle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers, and rulers in high places.  

Rom 16:20  ESVThe God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

Praying.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Continued prayers for the people of the Philippines.