kenny2212

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Not at all meant to be a lecture nor correction for you or her,   as you both seemingly rejected the Scripture in the past (posted by several) instead of accepting it, because it conflicted with your overall* picture , apparently.   It is not just one tiny point here , or one little point there,  but the big picture with many points not easily addressable in a couple threads timewise nor spacewise here,  especially since one or more point(s) was/were at various points in the recent and probably  more distant past already shown,  and rejected.   The many different schools populating the forum(s), church(es), and media are delivering many people to destruction wittingly or unwittingly, as written in Scripture plain and simple.  This is not at all unique to this thread, this forum, or any particular one or two or just a few churches, but is much more widespread,  and thus again it is proven true that few find the narrow road to life, while many find or remain on the wide road to destruction.   

So if not a lecture nor correction for you or her, what then ? 

Merely a red flag,  like a warning sign for those seeking the truth in Jesus,  like a "BRIDGE OUT" warning, to alert others who care.

Still as always with a prayer , YHWH Willing, that all may be freed form and kept from any and all deceptions of sin and of the enemy.

Each individual person must take warning for themselves - this is a wide open , world wide,  devastating and evil generation we live amongst, including the overall deception by the religious leaders guiding many astray.

*"overall picture" = school, church, teacher, whoever propogates it, whoever you are trusting , so far.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

48 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Not at all meant to be a lecture nor correction for you or her,   as you both seemingly rejected the Scripture in the past (posted by several) instead of accepting it, because it conflicted with your overall* picture , apparently.   It is not just one tiny point here , or one little point there,  but the big picture with many points not easily addressable in a couple threads timewise nor spacewise here,  especially since one or more point(s) was/were at various points in the recent and probably  more distant past already shown,  and rejected.   The many different schools populating the forum(s), church(es), and media are delivering many people to destruction wittingly or unwittingly, as written in Scripture plain and simple.  This is not at all unique to this thread, this forum, or any particular one or two or just a few churches, but is much more widespread,  and thus again it is proven true that few find the narrow road to life, while many find or remain on the wide road to destruction.   

So if not a lecture nor correction for you or her, what then ? 

Merely a red flag,  like a warning sign for those seeking the truth in Jesus,  like a "BRIDGE OUT" warning, to alert others who care.

Still as always with a prayer , YHWH Willing, that all may be freed form and kept from any and all deceptions of sin and of the enemy.

Each individual person must take warning for themselves - this is a wide open , world wide,  devastating and evil generation we live amongst, including the overall deception by the religious leaders guiding many astray.

*"overall picture" = school, church, teacher, whoever propogates it, whoever you are trusting , so far.....

This is the only scripture that has been posted or mentioned to this point.

Matthew 25:31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’

From verse 31, When the Son of Man comes in His glory.  Clearly He comes prior to the millenium.  In the passage He separates the sheep and the goats, the above passage tells us what happens in regards to the sheep.  The passage below tells us what happens with the goats.

Matthew 25:41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

The everlasting fire wouldn't be the millennial kingdom.  This judgement doesn't come until afterward, making it the same as the Great White Throne Judgement we see in Revelation.  There is nothing found within any of the passages discussed to indicate that unbelievers enter the millennium, so I don't know how you come to that conclusion.  Which is why I asked for scripture to support that claim.  Here is some scripture as to why I disagree with unbelievers entering the millennium.

Joel 2:3 A fire devours before them,
And behind them a flame burns;
The land is like the Garden of Eden before them,
And behind them a desolate wilderness;
Surely nothing shall escape them.
4 Their appearance is like the appearance of horses;
And like swift steeds, so they run.
5 With a noise like chariots
Over mountaintops they leap,
Like the noise of a flaming fire that devours the stubble,
Like a strong people set in battle array.

Joel 2:10 The earth quakes before them,
The heavens tremble;
The sun and moon grow dark,
And the stars diminish their brightness.
11 The Lord gives voice before His army,
For His camp is very great;
For strong is the One who executes His word.
For the day of the Lord is great and very terrible;
Who can endure it?

Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Shall be saved
For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance,
As the Lord has said,
Among the remnant whom the Lord calls.

This is just one prophecy, and in verse 32 it speaks to the exact group I mentioned earlier in the thread, the only group in all of Revelation said to survive this event.  They are in Jerusalem exactly where Revelation places them, and they give glory to God.

Revelation 11:13 In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.

So, if you actually have scripture to offer that suggests unbelievers survive the wrath of God, please share it.  As you should be aware, we are told to test everything against scripture, there is no disclaimer in there that says unless simplejeff says otherwise.

God bless

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 07/06/2017 at 3:33 PM, kenny2212 said:

Who here knows the preacher Robert Morris? I just watched his sermon about the Great white throne judgement. He said the Great white throne judgement is for only unbelievers. Rev. 20:11-15- Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence,and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small,standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire.The lake of fire is the second death.15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire. 

I don't agree with his view. It says in verse 15- Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

I believe the judgement here is for everyone, "GREAT AND SMALL". Why would the book of life be there if all attendees are unbelievers? I think if one's name is not in the book of life he would then be judged according to his works. Verse 12- The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

believe this judgement is the same one talked about in Matthew 25: 31-46. What do you guys think?

Hi Kenny2212

I cannot provide scripture for this, but knowing that God is a fair judge and that he goes inside the heart of every man, he will judge according to every man's heart.

We know the saints at the 2nd Coming pass judgement.  They will not be standing naked before the judge with all their sins showing, as all has been wiped clean, ...but the others, every man who lived, .....they come in all sorts of circumstances. 

I will give some examples;

If any of us were born in a Muslem run nation, you can bet we'd be muslems.  Same if we were born in a Hindu or Bodist culture, the same, where it's that world and teaching we'd be taught from young.

What about the child who is born of aetheist parents?, what chance does he have really?

And all those born in a time before Jesus came and offered salvation to the gentiles?  They missed out. 

This is why the White Throne judgement is needed, because it's a judgement not according to how well we knew or obeyed God, but a judgement based on the heart.

Amongst all these different cultures, you will still find people who don't hate, don't murder, don't lie, don't steal etc.  There will always be some who had love in their hearts for their brothers and neighbours, and who even helped an enemy by giving him a drink of water.  Amongst these, you will find humble people, ..not proud, who will take the lowest seat, and who would probably take the shirt of their back to keep someone less fortunate warm, or risk their lives to save someone else.  These are the things they will be judged on,..their works and the condition of their hearts.  It's a different judgement altogether and their works will be weighed out because God knows every one's circumstance.

The White Throne Judgement is a fair judgment and is based on the heart.  God knows who can be redeemed, those who never heard the truth, but did the things in their life naturally, ...having love and hurting no man, and humble without ever being instructed by God. 

This is why the book of the Lamb is there also.  There will still be mercy because God can see right into the heart of what type it is and how their circumstances prevented them from knowing the true God and all his ways.

If true love is present in one's heart, and they have not known the Lord, there is a second chance for them in this judgement.

Believers will be in that judgement also if we are not selected to be in the resurrection of the saints at the Coming.  If we have missed out, it will be for a good reason.  This is where we will be found naked and will be judged according to all we have done, good and bad.  It's a harsher judgement for us, then for the ones who did not know.

Edited by Sister

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, mortals entering the millennium will have the ability to marry and have children. Those children will go against God.

Could you tell me why they would go against God? Know that Jesus would be here. God doesn't say you should not live your life, what he doesn't want is rebellious people. Problems would solved easily because Jesus would be here. Besides 1 Corinthians 7:14 says-

For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

Why would the children of believers go against God? Know that when the Israelites rebelled just before they were about about to enter the promised land, it was children 20 years and below that were given the grace to enter. We all know that children most of time become what they see their parents do. The bible says in Proverbs 22:6- Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.

Edited by kenny2212

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

3 hours ago, kenny2212 said:

Could you tell me why they would go against God? Know that Jesus would be here. God doesn't say you should not live your life, what he doesn't want is rebellious people. Problems would solved easily because Jesus would be here. Besides 1 Corinthians 7:14 says-

For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

Why would the children of believers go against God? Know that when the Israelites rebelled just before they were about about to enter the promised land, it was children 20 years and below that were given the grace to enter. We all know that children most of time become what they see their parents do. The bible says in Proverbs 22:6- Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.

The same reason Adam and Eve did.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, wingnut- said:

The same reason Adam and Eve did.

Yes, and everyone else from then on.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/7/2017 at 3:33 AM, kenny2212 said:

Who here knows the preacher Robert Morris? I just watched his sermon about the Great white throne judgement. He said the Great white throne judgement is for only unbelievers. Rev. 20:11-15- Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence,and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small,standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire.The lake of fire is the second death.15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire. 

I don't agree with his view. It says in verse 15- Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

I believe the judgement here is for everyone, "GREAT AND SMALL". Why would the book of life be there if all attendees are unbelievers? I think if one's name is not in the book of life he would then be judged according to his works. Verse 12- The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

believe this judgement is the same one talked about in Matthew 25: 31-46. What do you guys think?

John tells of TWO resurrections in Rev 20 and tells of the same TWO resurrections in John 5. One resurrection for the righteous and one for the wicked.

Only the wicked are in the SECOND resurrection where each one is judged according to his works. Rev 20 say that it is only those in the FIRST resurrection that are "holy and blessed" and "over these the 2nd death has no power". That is not said of those raised in the 2nd resurrection in Rev 20

No one will be lost in the first resurrection - no one will be saved in the 2nd resurrection.

The books are opened and it is shown what their deeds are - and it is shown that their names are not written in the book of life