IGNORED

Undocumented illegal aliens steal millions in unemployment benefits; Chicago woman sentenced

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, SchmaltzWeasel said:

This isn't just news in Chicago. If there were real audits or investigations it would show up all over the place. Just like there are illegal aliens voting and there's real voter fraud. But all that is said to be urban legend and false by those who promote tolerance for illegal aliens and voter fraud for Democrats. 

I still can't believe there are sanctuary cities in America. That's flagrant! What a sorry image we make to the rest of the world. 

I have to agree; we look like idiots who can't seem to control our borders or who lives on the public dime.  I blame Congress almost exclusively.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I have to agree; we look like idiots who can't seem to control our borders or who lives on the public dime.  I blame Congress almost exclusively.

But isn't Congress comporting itself to the will of the people as we are a representative government of the people? 

I agree with you. We claim to be the greatest nation on earth and yet we don't prosecute our own laws if someone who is not a citizen violates them starting with gaining entry into the country. And then after they've broken that law we don't arrest and detain them for a prison sentence term. No, we reward them!And if they have a child while they're illegally here, that kid becomes a legal American citizen. Entitled to go home with his or her parent(s) and gifted with the American birth certificate that 18 years later they can show at the airport or port after they return to America . And for them, it's Christmas! 

All the entitlements of an American citizen. All the extra's because they're a minority. And every last cent of it at tax payer expense. When neither their family or they themselves contributed one thin dime to taxes. Ever. We're so lame we have sub-cultures bordered off in our cities across various states that give sanctuary to illegals. 

It's like unto a nest of cockroaches wherein fumigation is forbidden. Because cockroaches can find safety in that part of the house. By homeowners decree. 

We're the only nation on the planet this dumb. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

16 hours ago, PlanetChee said:

But isn't Congress comporting itself to the will of the people as we are a representative government of the people? 

I agree with you. We claim to be the greatest nation on earth and yet we don't prosecute our own laws if someone who is not a citizen violates them starting with gaining entry into the country. And then after they've broken that law we don't arrest and detain them for a prison sentence term. No, we reward them!And if they have a child while they're illegally here, that kid becomes a legal American citizen. Entitled to go home with his or her parent(s) and gifted with the American birth certificate that 18 years later they can show at the airport or port after they return to America . And for them, it's Christmas! 

All the entitlements of an American citizen. All the extra's because they're a minority. And every last cent of it at tax payer expense. When neither their family or they themselves contributed one thin dime to taxes. Ever. We're so lame we have sub-cultures bordered off in our cities across various states that give sanctuary to illegals. 

It's like unto a nest of cockroaches wherein fumigation is forbidden. Because cockroaches can find safety in that part of the house. By homeowners decree. 

We're the only nation on the planet this dumb. 

Congress does as it pleases unless it's election time.  Further proof we need term limits.  As for being the only nation on earth that is this dumb, I can think of at least one other...the UK.  One of the islamic piles of fertilizer in the latest attack in London was drawing welfare from the British government.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

26 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Congress does as it pleases unless it's election time.  Further proof we need term limits.  As for being the only nation on earth that is this dumb, I can think of at least one other...the UK.  One of the islamic piles of fertilizer in the latest attack in London was drawing welfare from the British government.

I think our government sends "aid" to at least one terrorist nation too. 

Isn't that amazing!? They hate us but we pay them. Stop paying them and see how they operate on their own. 

Congress though is the platform of games anyway. This latest hearing with Comey? They knew back in January when Comey said Trump never asked him to stop his investigations what was up. But they sat back on their Hill and watched the fabrication fun factory media demean the leader of their party and country.

And they thought it makes Trump look bad. <_<