IGNORED

Undocumented illegal aliens steal millions in unemployment benefits; Chicago woman sentenced

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

This is just sickening.  I have had friends turned down for unemployment, and one had to repay some benefits because they decided he hadn't done something right, and here we have 668 illegal aliens getting benefits to which they had no right.  I am glad this woman was caught but what about all the people who got the money?  Oh yeah, they can just leave the country if things get too hot. 

http://www.newsweek.com/undocumented-immigrants-steal-millions-unemployment-benefits-help-chicago-area-621778

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

I find it a sign of the times when a American runs a scam out of her garage to the tune of 7 million dollars but the focus of the headline is illegal immigrants.

not all of her "clients" were illegal, it just says some were.

we don't even know if they got the money, she could have been keeping much of it for herself 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I did read an article today in which advocates were bemoaning how illegals are afraid to continue to get their welfare benefits for fear of being deported. So illegals are indeed getting benefits. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

This is just sickening.  I have had friends turned down for unemployment, and one had to repay some benefits because they decided he hadn't done something right, and here we have 668 illegal aliens getting benefits to which they had no right.  I am glad this woman was caught but what about all the people who got the money?  Oh yeah, they can just leave the country if things get too hot. 

Well it looks like she got caught. When I first read the topic I thought it was about undocumented getting unemployment. In the end she got caught so I am not going to blow a gasket over it. It is just the kind of world we live in. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

http://www.newsweek.com/undocumented-immigrants-steal-millions-unemployment-benefits-help-chicago-area-621778

I will pray for her.

33 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I will pray for her.

That's good of you to do that so I will join you.  It's better than just being mad about stuff like this. May the Lord make her see the error of her ways and bring her to Him. 

2 hours ago, ayin jade said:

I did read an article today in which advocates were bemoaning how illegals are afraid to continue to get their welfare benefits for fear of being deported. So illegals are indeed getting benefits. 

Absolutely they are.  My friend's housekeeper says, if you go to the welfare office, it is completely staffed by Hispanic women.  Now I've never been there myself but that woman says she didn't hear any English even being spoken in that office.  She says that she knows illegals who are getting welfare benefits here in Houston so, if that's true, it's really maddening.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

This probably isn't new news save to the reporting on this date. It's gone on for years and bean counters across the country have known it. 

It's why top coverage premiums for Obama care run 1900.00 a month in some markets. With enormous deductibles. The working class see their hours cut to part time so their employers can dodge the mandate for full timers. And those part timers work to afford high dollar daycare, and Obama care and when they're sick they can't afford what they've paid for. But those whom those monies do support , that aren't working, that aren't legal, don't worry one bit. 

Work harder! Countless illegals depend on you for their financial security. 

That article about internment camps for Muslims? Not a first either. The same dialog arrived right after 9-11-2001.

I think illegal alien detention centers would have a better chance of passing into law. And the other upside? Jobs for unemployed Americans. :) 

America is the only country on earth that bends over backwards to give reward to foreign law breakers. 

Why wouldn't they come? 

Guest shiloh357
10 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Hopefully, they will self-deport.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

This isn't just news in Chicago. If there were real audits or investigations it would show up all over the place. Just like there are illegal aliens voting and there's real voter fraud. But all that is said to be urban legend and false by those who promote tolerance for illegal aliens and voter fraud for Democrats. 

I still can't believe there are sanctuary cities in America. That's flagrant! What a sorry image we make to the rest of the world.