IGNORED

Do you ever feel like you're listening to a broken record?

George

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,464
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,759
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

While I was in the States, I read several stories about Ronald Reagan that made me appreciate him as a person and as a leader. But one amusing story really caught my attention and made me smile. When he was a young man, Reagan worked at a radio station and sometimes played records of sermons. His shift at the station was a one-man operation and so, on occasion, Ron would set the record playing and then sneak out for a cup of coffee. One day he got a call while he was at the coffee shop from the station's owner, ordering him back to the station, and then ... he received his termination notice. He'd returned to the station finding the record skipping at a particular point in the sermon...

The post Do you ever feel like you're listening to a broken record? appeared first on Worthy Christian Devotional - Daily Devotional.

Read the entire devotional.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

:laugh:Great story!  What a spot for a record to have a skip. 

I heard about the red alert for iPhones there in a news report last year. Thank God there's at least some warning in such perilous times. 

I've always wanted to visit Israel. I wonder what are the limitations for non-Jews and non-Arab's there? I'd like to see as much as I can of everything.