• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,567
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, Absolem.

When I was younger, it was the Epistle to the Romans, and I still love it; however, I also like the First Epistle to the Corinthians (Korinthians) primarily because of the Resurrection chapter, chapter 15. I also am fond of the Epistle to the Ephesians. Romans and Ephesians teach me that there is no difference between Jew and Gentile within Christ. They both speak to the fact that God is working with the Gentiles while not forgetting about the Jews.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  433
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/24/1990

17 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Absolem.

When I was younger, it was the Epistle to the Romans, and I still love it; however, I also like the First Epistle to the Corinthians (Korinthians) primarily because of the Resurrection chapter, chapter 15. I also am fond of the Epistle to the Ephesians. Romans and Ephesians teach me that there is no difference between Jew and Gentile within Christ. They both speak to the fact that God is working with the Gentiles while not forgetting about the Jews.

What do you think about Galatians?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,410
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Ephesians 1 i think is very interesting and the whole epistle is just full of encouragement for the saints.  Chapter 6 i am grateful for as it shows the reality of the unseen world that i have encountered.    Romans 1 addresses all mankind as to why there is no excuse for not believing in the creator, just a exquisite  way of addressing every man.   I am with Willa on this one.