Neighbor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

Now Deborah, a prophet, the wife of Lappidoth, was leading Israel at that time. In chapter 4 verses 6 and 7 She was speaking for the Lord. She did not promise him she would go with him. She went because Barak asked her to. Where do you see the hypocrisy in this

Judges 4 : 6-7

She sent for Barak son of Abinoam from Kedesh in Naphtali and said to him, "The LORD, the God of Israel, commands you: 'Go, take with you ten thousand men of Naphtali and Zebulun and lead them up to Mount Tabor. I will lead Sisera, the commander of Jabin's army, with his chariots and his troops to the Kishon River and give him into your hands.'"

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,709
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Acts 17:22-31

22 So Paul stood in the midst of the [a]Areopagus and said, “Men of Athens, I observe that you are very religious in all respects. 23 For while I was passing through and examining the objects of your worship, I also found an altar with this inscription, ‘TO AN UNKNOWN GOD.’ Therefore what you worship in ignorance, this I proclaim to you. 24 The God who made the world and all things in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands; 25 nor is He served by human hands, as though He needed anything, since He Himself gives to all people life and breath and all things; 26 and He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation,27 that they would seek God, if perhaps they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; 28 for in Him we live and move and exist, as even some of your own poets have said, ‘For we also are His children.’ 29 Being then the children of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by the art and thought of man. 30 Therefore having overlooked the times of ignorance, God is now declaring to men that all people everywhere should repent, 31 because He has fixed a day in which He will judge [c]the world in righteousness [d]through a Man whom He has appointed, having furnished proof to all men [e]by raising Him from the dead.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,851
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

34 minutes ago, Willa said:

1Pe 3:15  AMP  But in your hearts set Christ apart as holy [and acknowledge Him] as Lord. Always be ready to give a logical defense to anyone who asks you to account for the hope that is in you, but do it courteously and respectfully. [Isa 8:12-13]

The defense spoken of here is called apologetics.  It is expected of us to give a defense for our faith.  But this is also a part of spiritual warfare and bringing every though into captivity to the Gospel, both ours and theirs.  We are to do this with patience and courteous respect for God's opponents, knowing that Christ also died for them and loves them, willing that they too come to repentance and faith.

Rom 12:9  Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor that which is evil. Cling to that which is good. Rom 12:10  In love of the brothers be tenderly affectionate to one another; in honor preferring one another;

Apologetics is expected of us as Christians.  I don't believe any of us is expected to be a hypocrite.  We are to be genuine in all things, to be humble and forbearing.  Most of us need to grow in those things.  

Jas 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

First I want to thank you for quoting all of my post, it shows the progression of my reasoning, which referred to many situations in our life where we are not abiding in the truth of our selfs, and it is not sinful. 

First when we are asked "how are you", we will reply "fine thank you", even thought we are not fine, for numerous reasons. 

You are invited some place , and we must give complements for everything and thank them for their hospitality, people don't invite others to be honest and insult them. 

To our children we do not honestly answer their questions, "God forbit". 

We court someone, what are we supposed to be honest and beggin to criticize them and correct them, and asked them to see them without their make up, and without aids that enchance their appearance . 

I said if couples learn to be more romantic, by not living in reality, but in a little bit fantasy world, not to the extreme, and give complements to their children even to one another as to build their self esteem, as not to hurt them after doing their presantetion at the school. Even if they were not good, why are we out to damage the self esteem of our children, because of ........

In the church no matter what "as give to Ceasar what he is asking", give compliments when asked "did you enjoy the word", 

They are asking for complements, make them happy, don't hurt them, they have the truth. 

Now more serious staff, and a lot of them. 

Someone whether a church goer or not, or Believer or not, he is going to the church every Sunday with his wife and his children, he even suffers finincial lost, by taking the day off. 

He shows a good cheerful attitude and participates in singing and the activities. 

Here is what he says, I do that because I love my wife, and that what she wants to go to the church every Sunday because that what she longs for and wants to bring up the children not only in the faith, but also the church. 

Look at fruit of the hipocricy of this man, that not only kept the family bond together, but the blessings upon the wife and the children, and tell that he is not honest and he is an hipocrite and a liar, and a deceiver and how this woman can live with this man and that she is not equile wolk, and bring the scriptures that say that we are not supposed to be equile yok, and what fellowship has a man of God with belliath, separate your selfs and come out of them, you can not serve God and the hipocrite.......

That's how I see it , this man no matter what names someone may call him, even a vessel of hipocricy is loved by JESUS, and the friut of his hipocricy is in the will of God. 

Look at the blessings his hipocricy has bestowed upon his family . 

JESUS CHRIST loves hippocretes like him very much, and he will try to root him in this attitude to continue for a blessing to his family. 

This kind of hipocricy, and who knows if it is going to be a blessing to him, beyond having the love of his wife, and he gets to understand the faith of Jesus Christ. 

Thank you and

God bless 

PS 

One missionery was caught in hostile setting and his life was threaten. 

He cry to the Lord, and JESUS told him , pretend you are not a Christian. 

He said I will never do that, I am ready to die. 

Then the Lord called him "PETER", then he realized that the Lord needed him, to get out of there alive, and he was calling him to denied him, because he had prepared him for a mission and needed him alive. 

Later he said, I was calling for the Lord to send fire down and burned them, and the Lord said, no I have die for them, and they are the people of your mission . He said if I keel them, then to whom are you going to preach the Gospel. 

1 hour ago, giggling appy said:

Now Deborah, a prophet, the wife of Lappidoth, was leading Israel at that time. In chapter 4 verses 6 and 7 She was speaking for the Lord. She did not promise him she would go with him. She went because Barak asked her to. Where do you see the hypocrisy in this

Judges 4 : 6-7

She sent for Barak son of Abinoam from Kedesh in Naphtali and said to him, "The LORD, the God of Israel, commands you: 'Go, take with you ten thousand men of Naphtali and Zebulun and lead them up to Mount Tabor. I will lead Sisera, the commander of Jabin's army, with his chariots and his troops to the Kishon River and give him into your hands.'"

The part where she said to the fleeing king, come and hide under this cover, and then she draw her sword and cut his head of and thus the word of the Lord come to pass. 

Maybe was not Deborah. 

If you could bless us with some comments about Rahab we will much appreciate it, as she was one of JESUS great grand mothers. 

8 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Like him? Who is him?

The answer is in the post, if you didn't edit the post I can tell in line so and so of the post, the comment is made in that part of the post after we finished the story about the husband of the wife who love to go to church. A specific statement not a general one. 

And as a general statement JESUS loves all hypocrites he died for them, Believers or unbelievers. That him. 

Your closest friendnt

The Israelis were defending themselves against the oppressiveness of the canaanites which went to war against the Israelites. There is no disobedience or hypocrisy on Israel's part. I would like you to show me where there is hypocrisy concerning Deborah, Barak, and Jael.  Deborah did not lie to Barak, and Jael did not tell Sisera to hide. 

37 minutes ago, giggling appy said:

Your closest friendnt

The Israelis were defending themselves against the oppressiveness of the canaanites which went to war against the Israelites. There is no disobedience or hypocrisy on Israel's part. I would like you to show me where there is hypocrisy concerning Deborah, Barak, and Jael.  Deborah did not lie to Barak, and Jael did not tell Sisera to hide. 

Hello ga, I am not sure if it was Deborah, but this king was running from his life looking for a place to hide. 

When he reach place of this woman who was not his allied, she offered to hide him from his hunders. She deceived him when she said come and hide from your enemies under this cover, but her intention was to immobilize him, and as he layed under the covers she killed him. 

The strange thing it is that the prophet had given the word of the Lord, that this king will die that same day and by the hand of a woman. 

Which prophecy this woman knew nothing about, and with deceite she managed to kill the king, hiding from him that she wanted to keel him, pretending that she wants to hide him, by doing this she was in the will of God. The word of came to pass in her, even though she knew nothing about the prophecy. 

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

I didn't edit your post. Here it is again quite plain.

I will take the 'him' as referring to Jesus. That is at least the 2nd time you called Him a hypocrite.

Why you need to ask me , and say what you are going to do with someone else's post, 

What are you asking my blessing for doing that. 

You know what is permitted and what it is not, more than anyone else. 

Again you did not quote the whole of my post, whether you did not read the post carefully, and she that statement is made and follow the story of this man who was attending church every Sunday and pretending he was doing it with his heart into it, but he was doing it only because he loved his wife and child. 

And his wife did not know it. 

What do you think he is not better than the honest one, who forbit his wife to go to church, and made her very unhappy, and she was complaining to JESUS why after so many prayers he has not change the heart of her husband to let her go to church. 

What do you think JESUS loved the most, the honest one, or the hipocritical one. 

The one who forbit his wife to go to church, or the one who pretend that he loved to go to church and never complained or nug about it, because he wanted to see his wife happy, because she was sick and did not have much to live. 

So this the man that JESUS loved him, even though with hipocricy but he still accompany his wife to church.

Do you think that he doesn't not deserved be loved by JESUS even though he was going to church with not his heart in it. 

58 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Hello ga, I am not sure if it was Deborah, but this king was running from his life looking for a place to hide. 

When he reach place of this woman who was not his allied, she offered to hide him from his hunders. She deceived him when she said come and hide from your enemies under this cover, but her intention was to immobilize him, and as he layed under the covers she killed him. 

The strange thing it is that the prophet had given the word of the Lord, that this king will die that same day and by the hand of a woman. 

Which prophecy this woman knew nothing about, and with deceite she managed to kill the king, hiding from him that she wanted to keel him, pretending that she wants to hide him, by doing this she was in the will of God. The word of came to pass in her, even though she knew nothing about the prophecy. 

what bible are you reading from because scripture does not say what you are saying

13 minutes ago, giggling appy said:

what bible are you reading from because scripture does not say what you are saying

I don't have a Bible with me and I am on a I phone , just by memory, sorry about that , I have to make a search. 

Thank you for your cordiality.