MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

It was being discussed in another thread how the 'transgender' thing is seemingly everywhere.  How do you attend a church that supports this form of mental illness?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/united-methodist-church-appoints-transgender-194914093.html

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

14 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

It was being discussed in another thread how the 'transgender' thing is seemingly everywhere.  How do you attend a church that supports this form of mental illness?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/united-methodist-church-appoints-transgender-194914093.html

You are defining transgender behavior as a mental illness? Why?

Guest Judas Machabeus

I believe the also support gay marriage so I'm not sure how this would be surprising. It's the logical next step. 

Bit off topic but a story is running right now how a transgender boy won the state girls 100m and 200m championship. The article made sure to point out his time would have placed him in last place if he competed against the boys. Soon there will be no point in having separate events for boys and girls. The girl events will be filled with boys claiming to be transgendered. 

I agree with you, it's a mental disorder and should be treated and not celebrated. 

Guest Judas Machabeus
2 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I can't speak for morning glory but since I agree with her I'll share my point of view. 

When your genetic make up is male and your brain tells you that you are female. That's a brain issue not a genetic issue. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Well, it's either that,  a defect from /after conception/ ,  or demonic.

In any and all cases,  Jesus will not turn away anyone who comes to Him.(to be saved/ healed/ forgiven as everyone needs)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  1

18 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Easy! You don't. :) 

They're apostate. How do you call yourself a church , a denomination of Christ's truth, and violate his Father's word? 
Jesus came to save the world from its sins. Not die so the world could become politically correct sinners . :( 

How does the Methodist church defend this move given their founder John Wesley's perspective on faith? Do they think he'd applaud this? 

Another thread had this observation in a topic similar. It's Sodom and Gomorrah! The sequel. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

United Methodist Church appoints a transgender deacon

To address the OP what do you think God and the Holy Bible have to say about a transgender becoming a deacon in a Church? A Church that worships God?

7 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Because it is so. Body Dysmorphic Disorder, as it was first diagnosed in the DSM prior to the APA's change of mind under pressure and death threats by homosexual and trans-terrorist activists. With the publication of DSM 5, Gender Dysmorphic, or Body Dysmorphic Disorder as pertained to Trans-affliction was edited. 

As was Homosexuality. DSM is a diagnostic manual for mental health issues. 

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

United Methodist Church appoints a transgender deacon

To address the OP what do you think God and the Holy Bible have to say about a transgender becoming a deacon in a Church? A Church that worships God?

They shall find out at the throne of judgment. Don't you think? 
They're apostate. And an abomination before God.  Deuteronomy 22:5“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Like the parable of the disciples that departed from the company of Jesus. They left us because they were not one with us. 

1 John 2:18-19 Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us. But they went out, that it might become plain that they all are not of us.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

That verse does not rewrite itself because political correctness, fascism using manners as an inroad, says it should.