• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

19 minutes ago, Couppy said:

Hmm... very interesting.  Denandii Christ?  Does that sound right?  Where in the scripture states we are anointed with the same anointing Jesus had?  Jesus trained us but we do not have the same anointing, otherwise we would do exactly what Jesus did - die for the sins of the world.  For those sent are giving the measure of anointing enough to fulfil whatever they are work God has called them to do.    

It seems foolish for you to mock what I said and then answer your own question.   Jesus trained us as you said, Then He sent us out to do just what He did...That's being anointed by Him.

Luke 4:17-19 (CJB)

17 and he was given the scroll of the prophet Yesha‘yahu. Unrolling the scroll, he found the place where it was written,

18 “The Spirit of Adonai is upon me;
therefore he has anointed me
to announce Good News to the poor;
he has sent me to proclaim freedom for the imprisoned
and renewed sight for the blind,
to release those who have been crushed,
19 to proclaim a year of the favor of Adonai.”

This too is what we were sent out to do.

You need to lay foolish and empty strife aside, and dig into the Word.  You might just learn something.

On 9/17/2017 at 5:49 PM, Denadii said:

Therefore one could say that we are christs.  

Someone with little understanding would say that. You can hear this kind of heresy on TBN.

Feeling better? :consoling2:

:rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, Denadii said:

You need to lay foolish and empty strife aside

Your at it again I see!

It appears you can dish it out but you cant take it!

Whens the next parting OP? :consoling2:

• Group:  Senior Member

1 minute ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Your at it again I see!

It appears you can dish it out but you cant take it!

Whens the next parting OP? :consoling2:

I am taking a sabatical. That does not mean I'm not reading posts. I felt I needed to answer this one.  Is that a problem?   Did I hurt your feelings?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  135
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

8 minutes ago, Denadii said:

It seems foolish for you to mock what I said and then answer your own question.   Jesus trained us as you said, Then He sent us out to do just what He did...That's being anointed by Him.

17 and he was given the scroll of the prophet Yesha‘yahu. Unrolling the scroll, he found the place where it was written,

You need to lay foolish and empty strife aside, and dig into the Word.  You might just learn something.

9 minutes ago, Denadii said:

I was not mocking you.  I don't have time for jesting or foolish talk either.  I was looking at the practicality of what you said.  If you said we are christs, then I tried to imagine "christ" after our names, just as Jesus Christ or Jesus the Anointed (according to your meaning of christ).  I agree with you that Jesus sent us out but he did more than what you quoted above.  He came to die for our sins and had that measure of that anointing to do so as well.  We have the anointing to heal the sick etc but that is it.  We do not have the full measure of Jesus anointing.  

1 minute ago, Denadii said:

I am taking a sabatical. That does not mean I'm not reading posts. I felt I needed to answer this one.  Is that a problem?   Did I hurt your feelings?

1 minute ago, Couppy said:

We have the anointing to heal the sick etc but that is it.

Thats what Benny Hinn says too.

Too bad he doesnt try it out where the sick are like in hospitals eh?:rolleyes:

Just now, Couppy said:

I was not mocking you.  I don't have time for jesting or foolish talk either.  I was looking at the practicality of what you said.  If you said we are christs, then I tried to imagine "christ" after our names, just as Jesus Christ or Jesus the Anointed (according to your meaning of christ).  I agree with you that Jesus sent us out but he did more than what you quoted above.  He came to die for our sins and had that measure of that anointing to do so as well.  We have the anointing to heal the sick etc but that is it.  We do not have the full measure of Jesus anointing.  

In that 'Christ' is not Jesus' last name....Jesus Christ simply means  Jesus the anointed one and His anointing....If we are anointed too, with the same anointing, you could be called Couppy Christ  LOL but it sounds funny.  'Christ is a greek word that for some reason was not translated in the bible.

Just now, Blueyedjewel said:

Thats what Benny Hinn says too.

Too bad he doesnt try it out where the sick are like in hospitals eh?:rolleyes:

You're not anointed to preach the gospel?  Yes you are, You're not anointed to deliver people from demons?  Yes you are.  You have the same anointing as Jesus.  

1 minute ago, Denadii said:

Jesus the anointed one and His anointing..

Jesus was truly God and truly man. He is far more than annointed. Stop with your blasphemous leaning talk!

The truine God is sovereign.

We are NOT

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  135
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

3 minutes ago, Denadii said:

In that 'Christ' is not Jesus' last name....Jesus Christ simply means  Jesus the anointed one and His anointing....If we are anointed too, with the same anointing, you could be called Couppy Christ  LOL but it sounds funny.  'Christ is a greek word that for some reason was not translated in the bible.

Jesus the anointed means Jesus stands above us all and was consecrated to fulfil a special mission   I have the anointing to do what God has called me to do but it is limited to what he has called me to do.  Jesus is the anointed one.