How to have faith

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Father in the name of Jesus there's so many area's of our life were we lack faith. We ask father that you give us unlimited faith. AmenĀ  The just shall live by faith. This Christian principle is found four times in the Bible ( Hab.2: 1-5 ; Rom. 1:17 : Gal. 3:10 and Heb. 10:38). As we walk with our Lord Jesus, We can see the difference between the lives of the unjust and the just. The unjust are puffed up and live by there own set of rules, but the just live by faith, there hope is in God. To us faith is more than a philosophy of life, it is the very principle of life. The righteous shall live there entire life by faith. we are saved by faith (Acts 16:31) , kept by faith (1 Peter 1:7) , and live by faith (Gal. 2:20). Our faith will be tested many times and in many ways (1 Peter 1:7). Godly faith is more than equal to any situation because Godly faith knows how to wait on the Lord ( Isa. 40:31) and is always victorious . Godly faith defies reason, it can move mountains (Matt. 17: 14-21) ; it doesn't face facts ; it never gives up ( Heb. 11: 32-39). Godly faith does make all things possible because God is working out His perfect will in our lives. Now, what is faith? Faith is the answer to things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (Heb.11:1). Our faith is our title deed to eternal life. As a title deed is proof of owning property, our faith is proof of our eternal life in God (2 Cor. 4:18). Faith is taking God at His word and asking no questions ( Heb. 11:6). Faith is knowing that "all things work together for good to them that love God" (Rom 8:28). Sometimes our faith doesn't work out the way we want it to, but we believe that all things, good or bad , work together for good to those that love God. Faith goes beyond reason. We believe without understanding why. We give thanks in tribulations ( Rom. 5:3) and when we suffer (Heb. 11:25). We accept all things as part of God's will ( Phil. 1:12). Were not born with this kind of faith, it comes by hearing the word of God (Rom. 10:17). Now faith is a very important part of our walk with the Lord Jesus. The Lord commands us to put on the whole armor of God ( Eph. 6: 10-18), because our life is a war, a spiritual conflict. The apostle Paul tells us to put on the whole armor of God and above all else take the shield of faith so that we can stand all the things that the enemy throws at us. Faith is so important that without it we can't be saved ( John 3:6 ) ; have victory over the world ( John 5:4) ; please God ( Heb. 11:6) ; pray ( James 1:6) ; have peace or joy ( Rom. 5:1 and 1 Peter 1:8) and without faith is a sin ( Rom. 14:23). Faith honors the Lord and the Lord honors faith. We need a faith that is bigger than the things that can drag us down to defeat. We can have great faith by praying, and reading the word of God (Rom.10:17). We often hear that seeing is believing , but that's not true. The Lord say's to believe then you will see. Faith comes before sight. Don't be satisfied with little faith when we can have big faith that pleases God and reveals His glory. It's only by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ that we can overcome our problems and have victory over all the evil forces that's trying to destroy us. Father in the name of Jesus I pray that if there is anyone who is reading this , who is not saved, I ask that you repeat this prayer or one similar to it. Father in Jesus name I ask that you forgive me of my sins. I believe that you died on the cross for my sins, was resurrected on the third day, and now sit's on the right hand of God. I here and now ask you to be the Lord and Savior of my life. I thank you in Jesus name. Amen and Amen.