• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Gentle Fawn said:

This may sound strange to anyone who has not had my experiences in life.  I am just now learning how to form my emotions into words and then speak them (that is a rather shocking experience when you are not use to it).  The Lord has recently freed me from a life long state of emotional paralysis, so I am just learning to do what you all are seasoned at doing.  If I am vague it is because I really do not know how to talk any different, it is a lack of experience, not a case of dishonesty.  Typing everything out is a major pain for me for a number of reasons. One I have to do it in the dark ( I can't see the keys) and I cannot type well on top of it.  My mind is addled from too many medications, it is effecting me cognitively, my brain is in a heavy fog most of the time. I am also battling certain diseases that also effect me mentally. 

With all of that going on I shouldn't even post anything!

Yes, if we could talk to one another that would solve a lot of issues, but that is not an option.

I understand your situation Gentle Fawn, dont worry. We are glad that things are better for you now. Rejoice n God bless!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

10 hours ago, Gentle Fawn said:

This may sound strange to anyone who has not had my experiences in life.  I am just now learning how to form my emotions into words and then speak them (that is a rather shocking experience when you are not use to it).  The Lord has recently freed me from a life long state of emotional paralysis, so I am just learning to do what you all are seasoned at doing.  If I am vague it is because I really do not know how to talk any different, it is a lack of experience, not a case of dishonesty.  Typing everything out is a major pain for me for a number of reasons. One I have to do it in the dark ( I can't see the keys) and I cannot type well on top of it.  My mind is addled from too many medications, it is effecting me cognitively, my brain is in a heavy fog most of the time. I am also battling certain diseases that also effect me mentally. 

With all of that going on I shouldn't even post anything!

Yes, if we could talk to one another that would solve a lot of issues, but that is not an option.

No, Gentle Fawn, I do not agree with the above.  Even though you're having these issues you SHOULD post and discuss with other Christians.  It's good for you.  If someone disagrees, oh well, that's the nature of us Creations; we are flawed and make mistakes.  It seems everyone here tried to help in their own way and I am coming in late but I can see the concern for you and I'm so happy your problem was resolved.  I would like to offer my prayers for His healing and strength for you.  Praying now.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

What is an OP?  Now that is vert vague to me, what does that mean?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

1 hour ago, Gentle Fawn said:

Hi Gentle Fawn, I'm glad things worked out too!
Praying!

OP = Original Post. The first post made when you started this thread.

God Bless!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, Gentle Fawn said:

Original Post OR Original Poster. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

final poster is OPr on most places I've been. Don't see it used here much if at all.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Thank you, I didn't know what i was being called, labeled  LOL, now I understand, thank you again.

Guest Thallasa
On ‎11‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:54 PM, Blueyedjewel said:

Applicable but how?

" Anyway, this woman is NAGGING me to the point of complete exasperation!  What about, prayer!  She is trying to micro manage my life, is very bossy to the point of becoming controlling; I had NO IDEA that she was like this at all! "

What is her friend pestering her about pertaining to prayer and why would she?

I am somewhat analytical and pragmatic. I have an investigative personality.  I dont think we know enough to tell the other woman to not judge . I dont think we know enough to say that she is guilty of what she is pestering the OP to pray about!  Which btw, I will ask you to just let it lie until the OP responds accordingly. This is not profitable given the fact that WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH INFO

Abide in Christ :)

Very clear to me , like sparkling water  :) . You are correct in what you say ,  we have only ,one perspective .

Guest Thallasa
On ‎14‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 7:51 AM, Blueyedjewel said:

Im sorry that you took my reasoning as arguing. I wasnt arguing with anyone. I really wasnt. I simply didnt want to give advice because I did feel that I needed more info.  Evidently, I did more harm than good. Im glad that it all turned out good for you! I really am.  I apologize if I offended you or anyone else.  That was not my intent.

I guess my past experiences on advice threads in christian sites have taught me that not everyone is forth coming or honest . I have seen huge messes play out because the OP was vague. It has kinda molded me to ask more questions before I give advice. Perhaps I was being overly cautious .I can see that this is not appreciated here. I will refrain from this kind of thread here.

As for taking your advice; I didnt ask. I will pass. 

As Rabbie Burns said ,"the gift tae gee us ,to see oorselves, as ithers see us ".:6:

We can only pray .