• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

If we are shown very convincing and hard evidence I do not think the Trump loyalists will believe it. They will deny every single piece of evidence that will be shown.

Got your crystal ball out of the shop and now it's working well?  It must be nice to know what other people will do in the future.  You know NOTHING about 'Trump Loyalists' other than what you read in the media and what your fellow AntiTrumpers on this forum tell you. You might as well get used to him being President because he's going to be in the White House regardless of the gnashing of teeth and pulling of hair.  It is what it is.  :D

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

50 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Got your crystal ball out of the shop and now it's working well?  It must be nice to know what other people will do in the future.  You know NOTHING about 'Trump Loyalists' other than what you read in the media and what your fellow AntiTrumpers on this forum tell you. You might as well get used to him being President because he's going to be in the White House regardless of the gnashing of teeth and pulling of hair.  It is what it is.  :D

Really? you know that?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

But no evidence has been presented to justify appointing a special counsel in the first place.  So what are they investigating?

Great point. I think they're investigating how far they can kick the can down the road and have crowds on the sidelines cheering them on. 

There's nothing to investigate. And if General Flynn speaking to a Russian Ambassador qualifies, then let the special counsel have this investigation put on hold while all those Democrats, like Diane Feinstein, and many other Democrats, who also met with a Russian ambassador come under scrutiny. As well as the president they served under at the time.

We know there doesn't have to be evidence for the press to throw mud on president Trump since he was but a candidate. Now that Obama's appointee James Comey stated there was no wrong doing on president Trump's part, again, months after he said so the first time back in January, the new no-evidence mud slinging hopeful press brigade will churn out another false story. And kick a new can down the road. And to the cheers of their supporters who hate Trump so much they don't even notice the can is old, rusty, and not really a can at all. Someone just said it was a can.

And the fans of cans believe. 

Edited by Anonymous Aristotle

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

If we are shown very convincing and hard evidence I do not think the Trump loyalists will believe it. They will deny every single piece of evidence that will be shown.

Im not a loyalist, but neither do I buy in to the smear campaign going on. If there is hard evidence, I will believe it and view trump accordingly. So far though, all Ive seen is a massive witch hunt and nothing but gossip and speculation. What shocks me is how readily some anti trump folks buy in to the rumors without any evidence and when presented with statements from comey that there is no evidence, continue to deny it.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, Running Gator said:

They are already starting by going after the people that Mueller is hiring.   They are trying to discredit a guy for giving money to the Dems a decade ago.  Funny how things that Trump did a decade ago are of no importance at all, but they do not hold that same standards for anyone else. 

Way to paint us all by the same belittling brush.

I have no comments on who muelller hired. I searched the background of mueller and am even undecided about whether or not he can be unbiased in his investigation. 

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

actually, when it comes to evidence, it is your camp that is having a hard time dealing with the fact that there is no evidence against Trump.   If there were any evidence, the Left it would declaring it from the rooftops.  But they have nothing and have not had anything.   The folks who are evidence challenged are the anti-Trumpers.

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, Running Gator said:

They are already starting by going after the people that Mueller is hiring.   They are trying to discredit a guy for giving money to the Dems a decade ago.  Funny how things that Trump did a decade ago are of no importance at all, but they do not hold that same standards for anyone else. 

What they are pointing to is the one-sided completely partisan way this Muller's team is shaping up to be.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Its a witch hunt.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

7 hours ago, Running Gator said:

Which is what Comey said about Hillary, yet there was lot of evidence of wrong doing.

This is not accurate at all.  When you have evidence of wrong doing but not enough to bring charges against you investigate to see if there is more evidence.  If no you do not bring charges, if so, then you do. 

Can we clarify exactly what the evidence of wrong doing is?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I often wonder what else this special council might uncover regarding the Russians' attempts to interfere with the election.... How much did the Obama admin know about it at the time, and did they take any appropriate action? If the special council uncovers evidence that the Obama admin was intentionally trying to conceal information about this, will we find out about it? Or will it all be swept under the rug?