• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  124
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Hi guys.

So, I am really obsessed and scared about being the Anti-Christ.

I read some articles about the movie "The Omen" and I asked myself: "Could I be like Damien?".

I DON'T WANT TO BE THE ANTI-CHRIST. I WANT TO BE A CHRISTIAN. I WANT TO LIVE IN JESUS'S LOVE.

Today I was asking myself what if I take a break from religion? Not being an atheist but stop being so obsessed and scared. As I rode my bicycle and was near the Church I fell and broke my phone. And I really hurted myself.

Is this a sign? If yes, what does it mean?

God bless, Mario.

Edited by mat007

If you were the anti-Christ, you would have known it long ago. Falling off your bike is not a sign that you are the anti-Christ, it is a sign that you can fall off your bike at any time and place. Take it easy, Bro. Don't let Satan mess with your mind. "Taking a break" from your obsession and fear is exactly what the Lord can help you to do if you concentrate on the things of GOD and HIS Mercies and Grace and what HE is doing in your life that is positive. Anything negative is from Satan (as long as you are living within the Will of GOD).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Mario, if you were actually the anti-christ, then you wuld not be questioning it, you would know it and want to keep it a secret.  As for your bicycle event, maybe there was a grocery store next to the Church or even across the street.  Would that constitute you not eating food any longer?  Don't just take a break from religion, leave it behind and procure a personal relationship with Jesus.  Continue to ask questions and then research to see if the answers you receive are true.     God Bless you.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  124
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you, guys! Continuing to pray and to find out the Truth.

I know that Jesus won't do anything bad to me and I don't want to lose faith in Him. So, I will continue to pray.

This forum made me a better person. Not the best person, but a better one. I'm not scared when I think about a horror movie anymore. Because I think that Jesus is with me and won't allow anything bad to happen to me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

10 hours ago, mat007 said:

Thank you, guys! Continuing to pray and to find out the Truth.

I know that Jesus won't do anything bad to me and I don't want to lose faith in Him. So, I will continue to pray.

This forum made me a better person. Not the best person, but a better one. I'm not scared when I think about a horror movie anymore. Because I think that Jesus is with me and won't allow anything bad to happen to me.

Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!

5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.

6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. 9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Php 4:4 ASV Rejoice in the Lord always: again I will say, Rejoice.

Php 4:5  Let your forbearance be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

Php 4:6  In nothing be anxious; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Php 4:7  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Php 4:8  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honorable, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Php 4:9  The things which ye both learned and received and heard and saw in me, these things do: and the God of peace shall be with you.