• Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

5 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Good Evening Marilyn.

Could you start another thread? I do not want to take this one off topic. I feel we both may have decades of studying ( me 40 years english, latin, hebrew, aramaic, greek. my mom is not catholic but she was raises by nuns in a catholic orphanage in Napoli, Italy and is fluent in 11 langauges. I had a little help studying biblical text in original launguages from age 15) I saw you say you do not study the english translations either but the oldest manuscipts in their original launguages..

Considering we have an elementary dispute we should study this out first. One of us is believing and teaching something untrue.

The content to verify the apostals time line is in scripture.

It is true the Holy Spirit spoke to the disciple that healed paul's blindness and said to him that Saul would take the gospel to gentiles, Israelites and kings and suffer much for Christ (ac 9?) But Saul was still being buffeted by the Lord and his mission was first to Israelites in towns outside Jerusalem until acts 18 when his mission changed to the gentiles.

There is only one argument around 239'ish a church father made a claim that the first gentile to recieve the kingdom of God was the Eunich Phillip baptised. The claim was the Eunich's salvation was a fulfillment of the prophecy of God extending his hand from ethiopia.

Other then that there are no legitatment desputes or claims it has always been verifiable. Cornilaus was the first gentile added to the kingdom of God.

Around acts 15 ( I think) peter declared that Christ has made him an apostal to Jews and Gentiles and we know this is true Because Jesus commisioned them to go to all nations even to the ends of the earth baptising all peoples.

So please do share where you get the idea paul was baptising and preaching the kingdom of God to Gentiles before peter. 

I think we need to verify this dispute with scripture because if we cant verify a verifiable dispute with study and prayer. I will never be able to show you in scripture (in proper context) who paul is addressing in ephesians 1-2-3.

As far as our conclutions from our studies of scripture. my mission in my studies come from John 17, "This is eternal life to know the One true God and his Son Jesus Christ. Jesus prayed for everyone that believes the message of his disciples. He prayed that he would be in us making the Father known to us because no one Knows our Father accept Christ (which would of included Paul).

I dont study to know doctrins or prove doctrins.  I study to know My God and Lord and his purposes, principles and to take his advise, instructions and warnings to heart. I also study to know what the Lord desires we pray for and know what God wants us to encourage each other with. I didnt find Christ on  the Roman Road I actually believe Calvins fruit is thorns.

The Lord found me in an athiest home where a very old dusty,  latin, family ,Bible was hidden in the attic with generatations of a families notes in it.

Hi Reinitin,

I just wanted to say that I appreciate you sharing some of your life, and study. Only the grace of God drew you to Himself. PTL.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

So fixerupper,

I`ll leave you to your own thoughts.

Marilyn.

You and Lamad have the nerve to build your case up by telling people if we disagree with you, we disagree with God, Jesus, or the holy spirit, and deem them as liars.  Lamad also builds himself up by saying the rapture is complicated he has the annointing of the spirit, and that's why he's able to figure this complicated stuff out, and that he's right.

I could prophesy that the earth is a sphere and that there's going to be darkness tonight.  I could also prophesy that pre-trib is an outright lie and Marilyn and Lamad has fallen for the lie!

You guys build yourselves up claiming you're right because you guys "have the spirit."  All I'm doing is affirming/prophesying that the Words of Jesus are right!  The gathering happens AFTER THE TRIBULATION, pre-trib is a deceiful lie, and Marilyn and Lamad are wrong! And I have no problem prophesying it!

Now.  If you have the nerve, go ahead and prophesy pre-trib is true!  Go ahead and tell us all again that you have the spirit, you're right, and how us post-tribbers make God, Jesus, the prophets, and the holy spirit, LIARS!

May the Lord cut off all flattering lips, the tongue that makes great boasts.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Correct but The Lord walked with Paul and tsught him as he confonted the Jews for the first part of his ministry. Paul didnt start his ministry to gentiles till later and Peter had already ushered Gentiles into the kingdom in Jerusalem. ephesians was written after Pauls mission had changed to witness to kings as prophecied by the Lord to his Disciple Annine? (i forget his name).  Israelites were the first leg of Pauls  ministry. verified in acts and galations, then He started a ministry to the gentiles, the second part of his ministry as prophecied and finnaly sent to witness to kings as prophicied. 

I agree with your reply.  Peter preached to the gentiles before Paul, and Paul's mission was directed more toward Israel.  The reason for this blunder by Marilyn is that Protestant's don't like to consider Peter as the originator of the church in Rome.  It's just another fabrication Marilyn has fallen for to support something false.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

6 hours ago, fixerupper said:

I agree with your reply.  Peter preached to the gentiles before Paul, and Paul's mission was directed more toward Israel.  The reason for this blunder by Marilyn is that Protestant's don't like to consider Peter as the originator of the church in Rome.  It's just another fabrication Marilyn has fallen for to support something false.

well it usually takes a life time of dedication to prayer revelations and study and life lessons to even get a scripture based understand to one or two of God's wonderful principles. So i think all of us just except alot of stuff and parrot it and its broken verse evidence with out ever actually fully investigating the matter.

I can never accept pre trib rapture as truth for one big huge reason.

God ordained that he would subject his own Son as a sacrafice before he laid the foundations of the world because of a principle of God you can find consistantly through scripture. Our wonderful Father keeps the laws he subjects men to.

Two or Three witness are required to settle a matter by the law he gave. Three if the judgment is death (i think?) Our Father has prophetically provided Two or Thred witnesses (as required) to every fullfiled prophetic matter I have studied. If I can not find two witnesses as required or three witnesses where three are required. Im not parroting it as a belief or defending it.

Our perfect and amazing Father even provided us Three prphetic wittnesses over timr as evidence to the truth that, two or three witnessess are required to establish the truth".

Our Father is not going to give only one obscure witness to a matter of life and death involving something so important as the coming of Our Lord for his children.

well unless the two witnesses that come at that time verify the rapture and If so then it is a hidden mistery to be revealed by God not Jimmy Swaggart or Jim Baker. 

Edited by Reinitin

15 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

well it usually takes a life time of dedication to prayer revelations and study and life lessons to even get a scripture based understand to one or two of God's wonderful principles. So i think all of us just except alot of stuff and parrot it and its broken verse evidence with out ever actually fully investigating the matter.

I can never accept pre trib rapture as truth for one big huge reason.

God ordained that he would subject his own Son as a sacrafice before he laid the foundations of the world because of a principle of God you can find consistantly through scripture. Our wonderful Father keeps the laws he subjects men to.

Two or Three witness are required to settle a matter by the law he gave. Three if the judgment is death (i think?) Our Father has prophetically provided Two or Thred witnesses (as required) to every fullfiled prophetic matter I have studied. If I can not find two witnesses as required or three witnesses where three are required. Im not parroting it as a belief or defending it.

Our perfect and amazing Father even provided us Three prphetic wittnesses over timr as evidence to the truth that, two or three witnessess are required to establish the truth".

Our Father is not going to give only one obscure witness to a matter of life and death involving something so important as the coming of Our Lord for his children.

well unless the two witnesses that come at that time verify the rapture and If so then it is a hidden mistery to be revealed by God not Jimmy Swaggart or Jim Baker. 

Silly of me to comment on my own comment but i was quickened and need to add one thing to this. Jesus said, He did nothing on his own but only what he saw our Father do. 

Jesus another witness that God our Father perfectly keeps his own laws. If Jesus as a man tempted in all thing made one slight error in obedience to the laws of God, the law of sin would of kept him in the grave.

Our Father is wonderfully perfect in all his ways.

10 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Something to discuss on our new thread, ay.

yes:) let me know were you put it. i only have a touch screan phone. Im not effiecent at navigation of the worthy forum phone ap.

10 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Reinitin,

I just wanted to say that I appreciate you sharing some of your life, and study. Only the grace of God drew you to Himself. PTL.

regards, Marilyn.

Amen and Amen. It is our Lord who saves.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

12 hours ago, Reinitin said:

yes please. i do not know how to start a thread but know its not good manners to change a topic

Shabbat shalom, Reinitin.

To start a new thread, go to the top of the page where it says, "Worthy Christian Forums" and click on the Create button close to the righthand side of the banner; then, choose "Topic" and follow the prompts. It will ask you where you wish this topic to go (under which general heading), ask for the name of the topic, and ask for keywords into the topic (separated by commas). Then, it will allow you to type the first post or the "original post" (OP).

Marilyn may have already started this thread you're wanting, but for future reference, that's how you create a thread. Thank you for your thoughtfulness!

Also, if you need to add something to a post, just click edit and scroll down to where you want to put it, ... like I'm doing right now!

I needed to qualify what I previously wrote, because I use an Apple MacBook Pro. Since, you're using a phone app, it may be somewhat different, but it still should be possible. I would think it is similar. (?)

Edited by Retrobyter
to qualify what I said

29 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shabbat shalom, Reinitin.

To start a new thread, go to the top of the page where it says, "Worthy Christian Forums" and click on the Create button close to the righthand side of the banner; then, choose "Topic" and follow the prompts. It will ask you where you wish this topic to go (under which general heading), ask for the name of the topic, and ask for keywords into the topic (separated by commas). Then, it will allow you to type the first post or the "original post" (OP).

Marilyn may have already started this thread you're wanting, but for future reference, that's how you create a thread. Thank you for your thoughtfulness!

Also, if you need to add something to a post, just click edit and scroll down to where you want to put it, ... like I'm doing right now!

I needed to qualify what I previously wrote, because I use an Apple MacBook Pro. Since, you're using a phone app, it may be somewhat different, but it still should be possible. I would think it is similar. (?)

Shalom,

Toda Raba Retrobyter. A ni ma a rich ot cha. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

6 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Shalom,

Toda Raba Retrobyter. A ni ma a rich ot cha. 

`Al lo' daavar, Lisa.