• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 hours ago, n2thelight said:

The elect are those throughout time that were chosen before the foundation of the world,people like the prophets and the apostles.

I know exactly what Christ has done for us,when you belong to Christ,His judgement won't affect us not one bit,great example is the judgement on Egypt.

They had the blood of the lamb which protected them,they were in the city,yet not one of them were harmed.We have the blood of Christ.Only those who don't belong to Christ need fear His judgement .

Hi n2thelight,

There is no application of the blood to stop all physical difficulties. Think of the many martyrs over the centuries. The blood covers our sin. We are still in this fallen, sinful, painful world which will get much worse under God`s judgments.

God`s word says that Israel is God`s elect and so is the Body of Christ. Therefore we need to read the context to see which one God is speaking of.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Nowhere in scripture does it say we rule with Christ from Heaven.

`To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me on my throne, as I also overcame and sat down with my Father on His throne.` (Rev. 3: 21)

So where is Christ`s throne here BEFORE the tribulation?

Where does Christ rule over the nations and bring them all under His authority?

Where does Christ deal with the fallen angels in the middle heavens and have the cast to the earth?

Where is Christ`s throne where He is given all rule and power and authority and dominion, and above every rule in this age and the one to come?

Marilyn. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

37 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi n2thelight,

There is no application of the blood to stop all physical difficulties. Think of the many martyrs over the centuries. The blood covers our sin. We are still in this fallen, sinful, painful world which will get much worse under God`s judgments.

God`s word says that Israel is God`s elect and so is the Body of Christ. Therefore we need to read the context to see which one God is speaking of.

Marilyn.

Thought you were talking about the wrath of God,as I know in this world as written we shall have tribulation.

The Elect has the seal(knowledge)of God.Israel in the sense that you say(Jew's)can't be as they don't believe Christ was the Son of God.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

52 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

`To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me on my throne, as I also overcame and sat down with my Father on His throne.` (Rev. 3: 21)

So where is Christ`s throne here BEFORE the tribulation?

Where does Christ rule over the nations and bring them all under His authority?

Where does Christ deal with the fallen angels in the middle heavens and have the cast to the earth?

Where is Christ`s throne where He is given all rule and power and authority and dominion, and above every rule in this age and the one to come?

Marilyn. 

You have the answer right in front of you from that verse.Christ is not even on His own throne yet.

Christ shall rule from earth over the nations

Christ deals with the fallen angels from earth as they shall arrive before Him

Earth is where He will rule in the one to come,as when He comes this age of the flesh will be over.

Edited by n2thelight

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,042
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, n2thelight said:

The elect are those throughout time that were chosen before the foundation of the world,people like the prophets and the apostles.

Everyone was CHOSEN by and Elected to Salvation via Jesus Christ, may just refuse that FREE GIFT. God did not elect certain ones to save. The bible will tell you that if you look, it says God is not willing that any should perish, and that all men would come unto Him. So God did not elect some people and condemn others to hell, I think that's called Calvinism. God elected us all through the Blood of Jesus.

8 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Nowhere in scripture does it say we rule with Christ from Heaven.

The whole chapter of Revelation 19 says we are in Heaven while the Anti-Christ is n the Earth. 

The Errors of the Post Tribulation view.

1. The First is not recognizing that Rev. 19 ensures a Rapture must take place, else it can not even exist.

2. Matt. 24:29-31 is misunderstood, the Church/Saints do come back with Jesus IMMEDIATELY AFTER the Tribulation of those days and the Elect are Gathered from one end of Heaven unto the other, NOT from Earth. 

3. The Last Trump is what Calls Christians to be with Jesus, not a JUDGMENT in Revelation. Its the 5th Feast, which comes after the Feast of Pentecost (Church Age) and before the Feast of Atonement (Israel must Atone during the 70th Week). Of course the Last Feast is the Feast of Tabernacle, which means to Dwell with God. That;s what happens when Jesus returns to earth, Israel dwells with God. 

4. 2 Thessalonians 2 is misunderstood as a Falling Away when it is the Departure/Rapture of the Church. 

5. The Wheat and the Tares parable is misunderstood also. We go to meet Jesus, we can not be the WHEAT that is Israel, the TARES of course are the Wicked. Israel grows with the Evil until Jesus returns. That's why he has to protect them in the Wilderness for 1260 Days. The Church is in Heaven. The REMNANT of the Church (Rev. 12:17) is on earth having to face the BEAST because they were like unto the 5 Foolish Virgins, they were not ready when the Bridegroom came. 

I could list 100.....................

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  40,803
  • Content Per Day:  7.96
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 8:43 AM, Revelation Man said:

I think w are in agreement, but we are passing each other like ships in the night.  Yes, we do not go through the Day of the Lord, Gods Wrath. And yes the pangs are "Signs" that the event is near. But of course that is NOW, we are in the 9th Month and we can see these BIRTH PANGS TODAY, but we will be Raptured before the Tribulation...Day of the Lord/Wrath comes.

1. Matthew 24:1-6 is about the time from Jesus Death to the 70 AD destruction of the Temple/Jerusalem
  2. Matt. 24:7-13 is about the 2000 some odd years between 70 AD and the Rapture.
  3. Matt. 24:36-42, IMHO, is the Rapture.<-
  4. Matt. 24:14-28 is the Tribulation/Day of the Lord
  5. Matt. 24:29-31 is the Second Coming
  6. Matt. 24:32-35 is the Parable of the Fig Tree, it shows how ALL of the SIGNS have to come to pass before you can start looking for the Second Coming of the Lord.....These are Signs that must be fulfilled. This means the Sun turning Dark and the Moon turning blood red along with a Great Earthquake, (Joel 2 and Rev. 6) must come to pass before the Lord Returns to save Israel from the Wicked Gentile Ruler (Beast/Anti-Christ). But the Rapture is one of those signs also. As is the Temples/Jerusalem's  destruction, as is the 2000 years of Wars, pestilences, earthquakes, famine, as is the Times of troubles/Jacobs Troubles. When all of these Signs come to pass, then SUMMER IS NEAR.......The Second Coming is Near. 

TRUE.....We just have to get the Matthew 24 timing right. The PANGS come....then the Rapture and Tribulation HITS at the same time, it has to. Matthew 14, the Gospel is preached unto all the world THEN THE END WILL COME (Tribulation period). The very next verse tells of the Abomination of Desolation and then Israel Fleeing into the Wilderness. You have it right, we are just passing each other by in the dark, as per we believe the same but seem to be not looking at the Rapture at the same timing per Matthew 24. I say Jesus told them, without telling them what it meant, it was meant for the Ministry of Paul. 

God Bless...

How, if you believe this is speaking of the rapture, do you deal with the reversal of context of who is taken and who is left?
The rapture the righteous are taken and the unrighteous left.
Here in this passage the righteous are left and the unrighteous are taken.

3 hours ago, enoob57 said:

How, if you believe this is speaking of the rapture, do you deal with the reversal of context of who is taken and who is left?
The rapture the righteous are taken and the unrighteous left.
Here in this passage the righteous are left and the unrighteous are taken.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

You seem to be placing way to much emphasis on the word TAKEN to the exclusion of every other point that shows it to be the Rapture. But alas, being LEFT here is being in the FLOOD....Anyone left will go through the Tribulation. You can use words like taken in either context, OF COURSE. We are supposed to be able to understand the context. Being Raptured here is a good thing, being LEFT is a bad thing. 

You could say those in the Flood were LEFT OFF THE ARK, and Noah was taken to safety. The Context is all that matters. I don't understand, and never have, why people place too much emphasis on a single word or even a single sentence. I see this all the time, not criticizing you specifically as almost everyone does it, but we have to look at the bible as a Mosaic, and fit everything together. 

If the Jews asked Jesus to tell them about the END wouldn't he owe it to all the coming Jewish peoples to tell them about the Second Coming and the Rapture?  After verse 31 Jesus has Returned. Why would he tell that story again? 

Just like the three mentions of false prophets/christs in Matthew each have a different point of emphasis as per their time-frame. The ones mentioned in verses 5 are about the false messiahs the Jewish leaders brought forth before 70 AD thinking that Rome was the Fourth Beast (They were Correct) and that the Little Horn was soon to come upon them (They were incorrect, that's 2000 years later) they pushed forth false messiahs, trying to force the issue, thus Jesus' prophecy was fulfilled....John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Then you have verse 11, that was speaking about all the false preachers and teachers during the 2000 year period between AD 70 and the Rapture, you know the hucksters and liars.

Then you had the REAL False Prophet and Anti-Christ in verse 24, they preform miracles and wonders. Jesus tells the Israeli Jews hiding in the Wilderness not to go unto them in the desert and unto their secret chambers, then he tells then for I will come in the EASTERN SKIES. 

You will never believe how many people thinks these are the same events and Jesus is just repeating them over and over.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  40,803
  • Content Per Day:  7.96
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

It is God Who has set the context 'As in the days of Noe' ... and the whole point of rapture and 2nd coming is earth and what is being done here! As it was in the days of Noah! This violation of the hermeneutics of the passage clearly shows what happens when people try to fit The Word with their own build... Let God Speak for Himself through His Word or reap the error of making it other- being not what God has written... Love, Steven

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Those taken and left has nothing to do with the Lord's call for His own before in Matthew 24

Matthew 24 is about Israel in the coming tribulation

Those of Israel "taken" are taken in the judgment .... those "left" will enter and populate the Lord's 1000 year millennial kingdom upon the earth