IGNORED

Are we at a boiling point ... and the brink of Civil War?

George

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,765
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Shalom everyone,

As I'm reminded today of the tragedy that struck in Washington D.C. yesterday as a Bernie Sanders supporter took it upon himself to wage war against any "Republican", have we now approached the point of a serious and potential civil war in the United States?

If so, are we part of the "problem" or part of the "solution"?  Why or why not?

Are we taking our Spiritual Authority in Heavenly Places and pulling down the "strongholds" that the enemy has so easily established in these days?  Or are we feeding the "hate"?

Are we so consumed with "politics" that we've forgotten our true Kingdom is not here on earth -- but truly the "Kingdom to come"?

Are we driven by "division" -- or driven by "love"?

I'm sitting in Israel, watching the events from afar -- and I'm wondering -- "have we reached the point where God disciplines by "spewing out of His mouth" those who "think" they are spiritual -- but their very words are far from the true love of Christ!

Rev 3:14  "And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: 'The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God's creation.
Rev 3:15  "'I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot!
Rev 3:16  So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.
Rev 3:17  For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.
Rev 3:18  I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see.
Rev 3:19  Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent.
Rev 3:20  Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.
Rev 3:21  The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.
Rev 3:22  He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'"

Let's be part of the solution -- not part of the problem!  Remember the words of Christ,

Mat 12:33  "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad, for the tree is known by its fruit.
Mat 12:34  You brood of vipers! How can you speak good, when you are evil? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Mat 12:35  The good person out of his good treasure brings forth good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure brings forth evil.
Mat 12:36  I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak,
Mat 12:37  for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Stay focused on what truly is important ... this world will truly pass away ... but His Kingdom will last forever!

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Thank you George for the words of encouragement.  Like you, I watch as life goes by and notice how dark it is getting by an overshadowing evil in the world.  Those who are called to be the light have allowed their oil to become so low that the light they shine is a flicker of what it once was.  In the parable of the 10 Virgins, half of those called were ready.  The other half were not.  The question we need to ask is which are we?  Each of us needs to seriously examine our own heart.

I have felt the spirit of war weave itself through the US for some time as the world's distress is watched in the news every day.  Satan is on the move, yet nobody is really paying attention.  Instead of looking inward to see if the enemy is trying to numb them to hate and violence, they ignore their own hearts and look at the outside.  "Nothing can happen to me as God is my Father" they say as they spew hateful words themselves about others, turning on those who they should be standing side by side with in the spiritual battle being waged.

God is refining His body, trimming away the waste as those who ignore their own hearts turn from the truth.  Jesus spoke about our heart when He said in Luke 6:45 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks." and in Luke 12:34 "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

What is on your heart today?  What is your treasure?

• Steward

We certainly are living in "interesting days!" 

I've read different articles today discussing the first salvos of a "civil war" from different conservative talk show hosts from the extreme left.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/06/michael-savage-predicted-violence-by-marginals-day-before-attack/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/14/mark-levin-rush-limbaugh-rip-media-after-hodgkinso/

We'll see how this all plays out!  But the question is -- will we be transformed by the world around us -- or will we transform it?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

6 hours ago, George said:

Shalom everyone,

As I'm reminded today of the tragedy that struck in Washington D.C. yesterday as a Bernie Sanders supporter took it upon himself to wage war against any "Republican", have we now approached the point of a serious and potential civil war in the United States?

If so, are we part of the "problem" or part of the "solution"?  Why or why not?

Are we taking our Spiritual Authority in Heavenly Places and pulling down the "strongholds" that the enemy has so easily established in these days?  Or are we feeding the "hate"?

Are we so consumed with "politics" that we've forgotten our true Kingdom is not here on earth -- but truly the "Kingdom to come"?

Are we driven by "division" -- or driven by "love"?

I'm sitting in Israel, watching the events from afar -- and I'm wondering -- "have we reached the point where God disciplines by "spewing out of His mouth" those who "think" they are spiritual -- but their very words are far from the true love of Christ!

Rev 3:14  "And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: 'The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God's creation.
Rev 3:15  "'I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot!
Rev 3:16  So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.
Rev 3:17  For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.
Rev 3:18  I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see.
Rev 3:19  Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent.
Rev 3:20  Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.
Rev 3:21  The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.
Rev 3:22  He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'"

Let's be part of the solution -- not part of the problem!  Remember the words of Christ,

Mat 12:33  "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad, for the tree is known by its fruit.
Mat 12:34  You brood of vipers! How can you speak good, when you are evil? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Mat 12:35  The good person out of his good treasure brings forth good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure brings forth evil.
Mat 12:36  I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak,
Mat 12:37  for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Stay focused on what truly is important ... this world will truly pass away ... but His Kingdom will last forever!

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

Hi George,

As I'm sitting her reading your post I realize that this is very much on my mind too...people go to and fro like they live forever! They are so involved in earthly politics that they forget where they all lead too,every day is a day closer to the Kingdom, we do know the plans God has for this world , this is for good for His children, He's returning to set up His Kindom which last forever.

There is  nothing here that  is everylasting...people hate people ,some Christians hate people and this should not be as we are to be the light of this world so the world can see Jesus in us..we are His respresentatives,so, therefore, we should take heed how we present ourself.

The Bible ble talked about wars for about 4000 years and there will be more wars, I believe so much and so deep in my heart that we're on the brink of a big war which will Jesus cause to come back to earth..which will end all the powers of this world,should we be concerned about civil wars or wars? Put your hope in God my soul..

Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. Ps 43:5

We have to pray for all the people and nations involved and realize that the enemy does not want anybody to be happy who is in Christ, Jesus is stronger and defeated the enemy and the same power who raised Jesus Christ from the dead lives in us..Halleluyah ! 

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.2 Chronicles 7:14

"Christ Is Risen"
Let no one caught in sin remain*
Inside the lie of inward shame
We fix our eyes upon the cross
And run to him who showed great love
And bled for us
Freely you bled, for us

Christ is risen from the dead
Trampling over death by death
Come awake, come awake!
Come and rise up from the grave!

We are one with him again
Come awake, come awake!
Come and rise up from the grave!

Beneath the weight of all our sin
You bow to none but heavens will
No scheme of hell, no scoffer's crown
No burden great can hold you down
In strength you reign
Forever let your church proclaim

Come awake, come awake!
Come and rise up from the grave

Come awake, come awake!

Oh death! Where is your sting?
Oh hell! Where is your victory?
Oh Church! Come stand in the light!
The glory of God has defeated the night!

Oh death! Where is your sting?
Oh hell! Where is your victory?
Oh Church! Come stand in the light!
Our God is not dead, he's alive! he's alive!

Come awake, come awake!
Come awake, come awake!

Rise up from the grave...

We have to realize who we are in Christ, and that no power no stronghold against us can take us from Christ who lives in us...

Amen,Jesus come soon,

• Steward

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

We have to realize who we are in Christ, and that no power no stronghold against us can take us from Christ who lives in us...

Amen,Jesus come soon,

Amen! :)

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

I think it goes deeper than just politics in this country.   We as a society are prone to violence, we shoot people for cutting us off in traffic, we have youth running down the streets playing "knock out" the more violent the sport, the more popular it is.  We have sports fans killing each other over their teams.  The list of examples is endless.

It was bound to run over into politics eventually, especially given how hard both sides of the aisle have worked to keep us divided. 

• Steward

One thing for sure ... do you think what's happening in America ... is a judgment in of itself?  That's another question to investigate.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

I think martial law would be declared if it ever became evident to authorities that a civil war was to erupt. 
Rather than civil war I've wondered if a holy war will break out between Christians and radical Muslims. And their allied non-Muslims. AKA/ "Kafir's" , "Infidels".  I think that would be more likely in that if America becomes as contentious as is parts of Europe with Muslim terrorist attacks, the difference being American's are armed and able to defend selves and nation. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

5 hours ago, George said:

One thing for sure ... do you think what's happening in America ... is a judgment in of itself?  That's another question to investigate.

Galatians 6:7  Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.

Isaiah 37:30  “This shall be a sign to you: You shall eat this year such as grows of itself, And the second year what springs from the same; Also in the third year sow and reap, Plant vineyards and eat the fruit of them."

I definitely think we are reaping exactly what we have sown as a nation.  Society has become saturated with violence, so the result of that is more violence.

God bless

Guest Butero

I feel like we should be more concerned with getting our spiritual house in order.  That is priority one for me, and I feel like our window of opportunity may be short lived. 

As for civil war breaking out, if those who control liberal states want to secede from the union, I for one would welcome it.  Why have a civil war?  Consider it irreconcilable differences, and lets split the country.  I could easily see the entire west coast and Hawaii become a nation, everything from northern Virginia through the north-east, including eastern Pennsylvania become a country, and the southern states become a nation along with the heartland.  We would all be much happier in the end.