IGNORED

Are we at a boiling point ... and the brink of Civil War?

George

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

18 minutes ago, Butero said:

I feel like we should be more concerned with getting our spiritual house in order.  That is priority one for me, and I feel like our window of opportunity may be short lived. 

As for civil war breaking out, if those who control liberal states want to secede from the union, I for one would welcome it.  Why have a civil war?  Consider it irreconcilable differences, and lets split the country.  I could easily see the entire west coast and Hawaii become a nation, everything from northern Virginia through the north-east, including eastern Pennsylvania become a country, and the southern states become a nation along with the heartland.  We would all be much happier in the end. 

I wouldnt be happier. I have liberal california on one side and liberal new mexico on the other side. Liberal nevada and liberal colorado just touching my state. That leaves me with mormon utah as the only conservative border state. And a whole lot of mexico ready to invade my border even more than it is currently doing. Unlike israel, my state isnt divinely protected. A divided nation is a doomed arizona.

Guest Butero
2 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I wouldnt be happier. I have liberal california on one side and liberal new mexico on the other side. Liberal nevada and liberal colorado just touching my state. That leaves me with mormon utah as the only conservative border state. And a whole lot of mexico ready to invade my border even more than it is currently doing. Unlike israel, my state isnt divinely protected. A divided nation is a doomed arizona.

California would be part of another nation, along with the entire west coast.  Colorado and Nevada aren't completely lost.  Utah is conservative, and borders Idaho, which borders Wyoming and Montana.  You are close to many conservative states.  New Mexico is the odd state out.  They are the state that would feel out of place, having Arizona on one side, Texas on the other and Colorado, which isn't conservative, but right of New Mexico to the north.  Conservative states dominate the central U.S.  Look what is there.  Kansas, North and South Dakota, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, just to name a few.  Who cares if Utah is Mormon dominated?  They are politically conservative.  I could live in Utah. 

I live in North Carolina, and would be happy to split all the old confederacy from the union.  If I didn't like my state because it was too liberal, I would move to a more conservative state in a more conservative nation that came out of the split.  At least I could escape the liberals.  There would be a place to go. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

1 minute ago, Butero said:

California would be part of another nation, along with the entire west coast.  Colorado and Nevada aren't completely lost.  Utah is conservative, and borders Idaho, which borders Wyoming and Montana.  You are close to many conservative states.  New Mexico is the odd state out.  They are the state that would feel out of place, having Arizona on one side, Texas on the other and Colorado, which isn't conservative, but right of New Mexico to the north.  Conservative states dominate the central U.S.  Look what is there.  Kansas, North and South Dakota, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, just to name a few.  Who cares if Utah is Mormon dominated?  They are politically conservative.  I could live in Utah. 

I live in North Carolina, and would be happy to split all the old confederacy from the union.  If I didn't like my state because it was too liberal, I would move to a more conservative state in a more conservative nation that came out of the split.  At least I could escape the liberals.  There would be a place to go. 

You havent lived under mormon politics. Despite conservatism, they do discriminate against Christians. In a local mormon dominated city, they are giving churches a very hard time with legal issues like permits etc (I know this personally in a church I was in). Not to mention the laws they get passed. Its even worse in utah.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

The spirit of hate is growing rapidly and before the legalities were completed to divide the nation, there would be a war.  This whole world is preparing for His return.  We should focus on bringing in the harvest while there is still time.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

Immigration, Multiculturalism root cause.

The first wave of multiculturalism occurred directly after the Second Word War, when the displaced and disenfranchised from that horror show sought a new and safer life outside of Europe. Like the UK, America and Australia benefitted greatly from the arrival of Jews, Italians, Greeks, Poles, Germans, Hungarians and others who were determined not only to integrate into their new Anglo culture but to ‘add value’ to it. Which they did in spades.

However, the second wave of multiculturalism has been an unmitigated disaster for not only America, Australia,  and Britain, but also much of Europe. This is the wave of immigrants and refugees who have poured out of the Islamic hell-holes of the Middle East, Africa and Asia over the last few decades, bringing with them a political ideology disguised as a religion that has no interest in integration, but only wishes to leech off the generous welfare and political freedoms of the West.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

I think there are bigger issues surrounding talks of secession.  Take Michigan for example, if you look at the last election by county, nearly the entire state is red, but Trump barely won despite only losing 4 or 5 counties.  Michigan traditionally goes Democrat for President, Trump was the first to win this state since Reagan did it twice.  Romney came close, but that had more to do with his father having served as Governor here for many years and being well liked.

The point is, the state is mostly red by county, but ends up in the blue column most of the time.  Despite Trump winning this state, we are currently fighting to make Sharia law illegal, which is unbelievable that a fight is even necessary.  Texas is traditionally a red state, they also have a battle ongoing against Sharia law, so despite being red there are still serious divides.  It isn't quite as simple as it sounds.  I think Onelight is exactly right, before serious talks of secession, there will be a civil war.

It has already begun actually, it is just one-sided to this point, but for how much longer?  At what point do conservatives start fighting back?  Once that begins, there will be no going back.

God bless

Guest shiloh357

The root cause of the shooting that occurred in Virginia at the baseball practice field is the direct result of the far Left radical movement in this country that has been unable to accept the results of the election.  

The far Left has resorted to calling itself "The Resistance."   They act like this is  WWII France and they are resisting the German occupation.  That is the bizarre context in which they view the presidency of Donald Trump and that is how they, in their minds, justify the violence.

I saw how Congress called for unity and an end to the violence that both sides need to change the political rhetoric.   But it is not the Conservatives calling for anyone's death.  It's not the conservatives paying for rioters to go out disrupt  events where Liberals are trying to speak in universities.  It is not Conservatives damaging private property and pulling people out of their cars and beating them up.  It is not Conservatives threatening liberal celebrities with boycotts and threats to end their careers if they perform at a Trump event.

As a supporter of Israel, I am very sensitive to the moral equivalency argument.  It is often applied to Israel wherein Israel's self-defense, defensive countermeasures are made to appear equal to the terrorism those countermeasures are meant to address.   Often when there is a terrorist attack, and Israel employs self-defense, there is a call for both sides to stop the violence, as if Israel's self-defense is morally equivalent to terrorism.   It is unfair and really demonstrates a lack of understanding of the dynamics of the conflict.  And it demonstrates a moral indifference to Israel's right to self-defense.

I see that same type of position being taken when it comes to the political climate in the BLM was chanting "Pigs in a blanket, fry'em like bacon."   They didn't show much outrage at the epidemic of police getting ambushed and murdered.   They didn't really show that they were concerned about private citizens getting their businesses ransacked and getting beat up by the BLM in their riots.    Congress did nothing to stop the daily riots by "The Resistance"  when people were getting beat up, threatened with the loss of their job, when Trump supporters were peppered with death threats, and even when there were clear calls for the president's death.

It is only when Congress realized that they are vulnerable to violence do they, all of a sudden, call for "unity."  Which lasted less than 24 hours.  And now they are trying to pretend that both sides bear equal blame for this political climate and it is simply not the case.   The far Left created this environment of hate and violent rhetoric. They couched their opposition to Trump in terms of violence "resistance."  They created this and for the last several months, they have been nourishing it and perpetuating it.    And now, it is bearing fruit and the shooting in Va. was the fruit of the seeds of violent rhetoric the far Left has been planting hearts of Americans.

Conservatives did not do this, we are not behaving like the far Left and it is time the far Left pay a political and even legal price for what they have done to the country.   It is not fair to expect Conservatives to resolve a crisis they did not create, in the first place.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  481
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959

Whole societies are DESTROYED for lack of knowledge. That has been historically proven with a faultless track record.

We have to remember that most of this division is being manufactured right before our eyes here in the United States by fake media that does nothing more than spread propaganda written and designed by anti-Americans all over the globe. In other words, false information. So America's "lack" of knowledge right now is at an all time high.

If America's citizens don't wise up to fake media, anything is impossible. The division in America has no merit at all. Certainly nothing intelligent people cannot see and work through. We just need to do all we can to re-educate America on what is, and what is not, journalism and free press. And pray. We need to pray. When we go down, the entire free world will go with us.