Pudgenik

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

When i first saw this sight, i read of a person who was having, out of the body experiences. 

They are in scripture to. 

All the Gifts come from God.

Lucifier was created by God. He was given all the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. But when he rejected God, he rejected love.

Love is the key

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,795
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

10 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

When i first saw this sight, i read of a person who was having, out of the body experiences. 

They are in scripture to. 

All the Gifts come from God.

Lucifier was created by God. He was given all the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. But when he rejected God, he rejected love.

Love is the key

He was given all the Gifts of the Holy Spirit... this is quite a statement but needs to be backed by Scripturequestion mark model man sitting 255.jpg

37 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

He was given all the Gifts of the Holy Spirit... this is quite a statement but needs to be backed by Scripturequestion mark model man sitting 255.jpg

I know you will not understand but i will give it a try. 

In the book of Ezekiel chapter 28 : 1-19 talking about Lucifer. Just read. 

Being swollen with pride.

I am god. 

You were in eden

Your behavior was exemplary from the day of your creation until the day when evil was found in you

I have thrown you down from the mountain of God

Your heart has grown swollen with pride

You have corrupted your wisdom

I have bought fire out of you to consume you

You are an object of terror

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,795
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Just now, Pudgenik said:

I know you will not understand but i will give it a try. 

In the book of Ezekiel chapter 28 : 1-19 talking about Lucifer. Just read. 

Being swollen with pride.

I am god. 

You were in eden

Your behavior was exemplary from the day of your creation until the day when evil was found in you

I have thrown you down from the mountain of God

Your heart has grown swollen with pride

You have corrupted your wisdom

I have bought fire out of you to consume you

You are an object of terror

God has given us communication through written material and there is only one certain approach to understanding written material called hermeneutics and it begins with grammar and immediate context and extends out from there... mysticism is a gnostic spirit where it leads personal interpretation of deep hidden meanings within The Scripture that violates all plain sense of purpose in written format.  All this to say your claim is not written in the verses you have quoted and thus you have not validated your claim by The Scriptures!
Do the work:

2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV)

[15] Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

3 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

God has given us communication through written material and there is only one certain approach to understanding written material called hermeneutics and it begins with grammar and immediate context and extends out from there... mysticism is a gnostic spirit where it leads personal interpretation of deep hidden meanings within The Scripture that violates all plain sense of purpose in written format.  All this to say your claim is not written in the verses you have quoted and thus you have not validated your claim by The Scriptures!
Do the work:

[15] Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

As i said, you would not understand. But that is ok.

What God has taught me over the years is this. There are many children in Gods family, or in other words many churches. Each of them bickering back and for "I know God, you don't. I have God's ear you don't" , but our loving Father says, children settle, love one another as i have loved you. 

There are many children in each of the churches that love God. 

Sincerely, servant of the most High God

17 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Do the work:

How did God teach us before written material? 

Is God only a physical thing, or is He beyond our comprehension?

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

15 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

How did God teach us before written material? 

Is God only a physical thing, or is He beyond our comprehension?

Hi Pudgenik,

Who do you say God is ?

6 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Hi Pudgenik,

Who do you say God is ?

GOD the Father, is my loving daddy

8 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Hi Pudgenik,

Who do you say God is ?

Are you the one i came here to seek in the first place. Do you have out of the body experiences? Iam very involved with Spiritual Warfare, out of the body.

I think you are who i was seeking, i can feel your spirit. The love of God is deep in you

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

7 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

...Do you have out of the body experiences? Iam very involved with Spiritual Warfare, out of the body.

Hi Pudgenik,
For the Christian, the Bible is our guideline.

What you mention here in having "spiritual warfare, out of body" is found  nowhere found in Scripture.
I recall a few false teachers teaching such things, Rebecca Brown comes to mind for one.

Those in the occult often practice such things though.
Something to stay away from to be sure as God does not call for such things, nor desire you to be "out of body" fighting anything.

On the only two counts in the Bible I am aware of having an out of body experience were John and Paul. In their case, neither intentionally left their body, it was God Himself who temporarily took them.

John was taken while on Patmos, and wrote the book of Revelation as a result as led of God:
Rev 1:9-11  I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.  (10)  I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,  (11)  Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

On Paul's end, he himself was uncertain whether body or out of body, either way, it was God who took him for a brief time.
2Co 12:1-4  It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.  (2)  I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.  (3)  And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth (4)  How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Edited by B3L13v3R
A "smiley" appeared out of nowhere, he's been removed.