• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

24 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Satan does create his own mock gifts, but he cannot create a living anything.  To say Satan cannot create is not true and deceiving many as they will begin to believe Satan has no power to deceive.  Will Satan not have his own signs and wonders?   2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.  And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

These are not created by God, but Satan, to deceive.  By claiming Satan is following God's orders, you are deceiving the flock.  I am not of the teachings that God plays dual roles, Himself and His enemy, as some teach.

You did not listen to what i wrote, satan has all the gifts of the spirit, except Love. He can not create gifts, he only can corrupt what was given to him.

You to can corrupt your own gifts thru sin. Swearing all sorts of things. Your love of God is the greatest Gift of the Holy Spirit, and we can still corrupt it when we sin.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Pudgenik said:

You did not listen to what i wrote, satan has all the gifts of the spirit, except Love. He can not create gifts, he only can corrupt what was given to him.

You to can corrupt your own gifts thru sin. Swearing all sorts of things. Your love of God is the greatest Gift of the Holy Spirit, and we can still corrupt it when we sin.

I read your words and disagree.  No, Satan does not have any gifts of the Holy Spirit as one would need to have the Holy Spirit dwell in them to have His gifts.  You could not be more wrong with your understanding of the Gifts if that is truly what you believe.

Satan mocks God in all he does, including creating false gifts.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

8 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

May the Love of our Lord Jesus always fill you, Yown!

It isnt a matter of spiritual superiority, infact i never claim to be a son of the Most High. You are the children of God. I am the Servant of the Most High God. 

The authority that has been given to me comes from God, but how can i prove this? I can not. But that is unimportant. What is important is that i continue doing the work of the Most High. This work i do is for your sakes even though you reject even the notion that God would allow someone like me to do them.

You are so fixated on the notion that out of the body experiences are from the devil. Jusr because you can't find it in the bible, yet Jesus Himself says others will come and do even greater works than He.

Does this mean i am greater than the Teacher, of course not, He is God, i am only the servant. But you have condemned me already, even before my work is done.  

I,m ust picking one of your posts to ask you who you are,we,re all here with a mission,to spread the good news and to tell the good news to the people who did,t hear it. That is our job here as long as we live on earth ,no more no less,I,m curious if you think you are one of the 2 witnesses who will appear in the tribulation?I heard you talk before that you think that they are already here?

20 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Yes, indeed there are counterfeit spirits that the saints must be alert to.    We are living in very evil days.   

Amen War !

3 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

Satan has no gifts of the spirit, because of the fall God allow him to do certain things in the world which will work for His plan,we,re living in a sinful world where the light is getting dimmer,a true Christian will always be forgiven from his/her sins if they repent.He will take there joy and peace away if they turn from Him and living being wise in their own eyes and in a sinful lifestyle..

5 hours ago, OneLight said:

I read your words and disagree.  No, Satan does not have any gifts of the Holy Spirit as one would need to have the Holy Spirit dwell in them to have His gifts.  You could not be more wrong with your understanding of the Gifts if that is truly what you believe.

Satan mocks God in all he does, including creating false gifts.

Jesus sent the Apostles out into the towns and villages. They preformed all sorts of miracles, they had not recieved the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. But the Gifts were present. Even Judas was listed amoung them. Casting out demons, healings etc.

The Gifts are just that, Gifts. But the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is different. The Baptism gives us the authority to use them.

When Satan rejected God, he rejected Love, and the authority to use them. 

This is why the gifts he uses are false gifts. Why when a false healer does a healing, and 5 min later the healing falls apart.

Talk to anyone that experienced a healing from Jim Jones. 

The first 5 min no pain and great, but once off the stage, broken legs were back, every single one of those healings fell apart.

4 hours ago, angels4u said:

I,m ust picking one of your posts to ask you who you are,we,re all here with a mission,to spread the good news and to tell the good news to the people who did,t hear it. That is our job here as long as we live on earth ,no more no less,I,m curious if you think you are one of the 2 witnesses who will appear in the tribulation?I heard you talk before that you think that they are already here?

Everything to the end of the anti Christ will happen in our lifetime. Unless you are knocking on deaths door. 

I am 58 and i will see most of it

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Jesus sent the Apostles out into the towns and villages. They preformed all sorts of miracles, they had not recieved the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. But the Gifts were present. Even Judas was listed amoung them. Casting out demons, healings etc.

The Gifts are just that, Gifts. But the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is different. The Baptism gives us the authority to use them.

When Satan rejected God, he rejected Love, and the authority to use them. 

This is why the gifts he uses are false gifts. Why when a false healer does a healing, and 5 min later the healing falls apart.

Talk to anyone that experienced a healing from Jim Jones. 

The first 5 min no pain and great, but once off the stage, broken legs were back, every single one of those healings fell apart.

One cannot have the gifts of the Holy Spirit unless they have the Holy Spirit.  You need to understand that they are given as He, the Holy Spirit, gives them.  They are not for the taking just because you want one.  Satan does nto have them.  No angel has been given the gifts of the Holy Spirit either.  They are for us to use in His Body.

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

One cannot have the gifts of the Holy Spirit unless they have the Holy Spirit.  You need to understand that they are given as He, the Holy Spirit, gives them.  They are not for the taking just because you want one.  Satan does nto have them.  No angel has been given the gifts of the Holy Spirit either.  They are for us to use in His Body.

Amen Onelight, only born again Christians who are filled with the Holy Spirit can receive the gifts from God, all other gifts are not from God but from the enemy..

Everything to the end of the anti Christ will happen in our lifetime. Unless you are knocking on deaths door. 

I am 58 and i will see most of it

And how can you be so sure of what you're saying?