• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, B3L13v3R said:

Hi Pudgenik,
For the Christian, the Bible is our guideline.

What you mention here in having "spiritual warfare, out of body" is found  nowhere found in Scripture.
I recall a few false teachers teaching such things, Rebecca Brown comes to mind for one.

Those in the occult often practice such things though.
Something to stay away from to be sure as God does not call for such things, nor desire you to be "out of body" fighting anything.

On the only two counts in the Bible I am aware of having an out of body experience were John and Paul. In their case, neither intentionally left their body, it was God Himself who temporarily took them.

John was taken while on Patmos, and wrote the book of Revelation as a result as led of God:
Rev 1:9-11  I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.  (10)  I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,  (11)  Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

On Paul's end, he himself was uncertain whether body or out of body, either way, it was God who took him for a brief time.
2Co 12:1-4  It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.  (2)  I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.  (3)  And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth (4)  How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

I thank you for your conscern. I too use the bible to confirm all i have done. 

Have you ever read in the scripture where Jesus is taking to Nathaniel? And Jesus says to him "There is an Israelite who deserves the name, incapable of deceit" and his respondce is "How do you know me". Jesus replyes " before Philip came to call you, I saw you under the fig tree". 

This may seem like nothing at first glance. But it has been proven that for Jesus to see Nathaniel, Jesus would have to be looking through a mountain or very high hill to see him.

So you have Jesus Himself using gifts that are not mentioned, by name in the bible. Also, Jesus states, that others will come after Him that will do even greater things than Him. 

In the Old Testament,  Elijah is sitting laughing as he watches Angels routing the enemy. 

The Lord has me involved with Spiritual Warfare. I ware the armor of God. 

Idon't expect everyone to believe, there are a lot of things that happen that many can't believe. It is beyond them. God has given much to me, in return much is expected of me.

Sincerely, a fool for Christ

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,065
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

:blink: Ok... not ok that really isn't a question :whistling: 

2 Corinthians 10:5 (KJV)

[5] Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

45 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

...This may seem like nothing at first glance. But it has been proven that for Jesus to see Nathaniel, Jesus would have to be looking through a mountain or very high hill to see him.

So you have Jesus Himself using gifts that are not mentioned, by name in the bible. Also, Jesus states, that others will come after Him that will do even greater things than Him. 

In the Old Testament,  Elijah is sitting laughing as he watches Angels routing the enemy. 

The Lord has me involved with Spiritual Warfare.

Jesus is God! He knows all and sees all, without astral projecting or seeing through mountains.

Elijah is not "out of body" but operating in "discerning of spirits" as he sees into the spiritual realm as God allows.

The "out of body" experiences you describe being "spiritual warfare" are demonically brought on, and have nothing to do with God, although an "angel of (demonic) light" may have you believe otherwise.
All Christians are involved with spiritual warfare to some extent, some more than others. Through prayer, fasting, standing in our authority in Christ as outlined in the Bible. However these things are never done "out of body."
Unless "God" were to take you as he did John and Paul, the only time a Christian will be leaving his body spiritually is at death. 
I would add, John and Paul were not participating in any kind of "spiritual warfare" while the Lord had them temporarily.

My concerns for you remain.

For those of us Born Again through Jesus Christ, enoob57 had some excellent advice for us all:

2Ti 2:15  Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2Co 10:5  Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

• Group:  Senior Member

1 hour ago, B3L13v3R said:

Jesus is God! He knows all and sees all, without astral projecting or seeing through mountains.

Elijah is not "out of body" but operating in "discerning of spirits" as he sees into the spiritual realm as God allows.

The "out of body" experiences you describe being "spiritual warfare" are demonically brought on, and have nothing to do with God, although an "angel of (demonic) light" may have you believe otherwise.
All Christians are involved with spiritual warfare to some extent, some more than others. Through prayer, fasting, standing in our authority in Christ as outlined in the Bible. However these things are never done "out of body."
Unless "God" were to take you as he did John and Paul, the only time a Christian will be leaving his body spiritually is at death. 
I would add, John and Paul were not participating in any kind of "spiritual warfare" while the Lord had them temporarily.

For those of us Born Again through Jesus Christ, enoob57 had some excellent advice for us all:

2Ti 2:15  Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2Co 10:5  Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

You are more than welcome to believe as you wish.  When my time is finished here i will leave this Worthy Christian Format and you can continue believing whatever you want. Jesus wasnt welcome by most of his peers either, because they could not grasp Him. 

What did Jesus say to the Pharisees  about casting out demons.?

In the way, i stand with the Angels to fight against the demons who are there to do You harm. Maybe one day you'll at least thank God.

Edited by Pudgenik
Do i need a reason to edit my own piece

7 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

You are more than welcome to believe as you wish.  When my time is finished here i will leave this Worthy Christian Format and you can continue believing whatever you want. Jesus wasnt welcome by most of his peers either, because they could not grasp Him. 

What did Jesus say to the Pharisees  about casting out demons.?

In the way, i stand with the Angels to fight against the demons who are there to do You harm. Maybe one day you'll at least thank God.

My life is my prayer.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,825
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

22 hours ago, B3L13v3R said:

Hello B3L13v3R, I have difficulty with your post, you remind me ( and I am saying that with preservations), of a pastor who will never approve anything from anyone even for a discussion, never admitting that he doesn't have the experties to talk about something. 

He acted as if there is something to know, God had to reveal it first to him, if not it is not from God. 

We are gurdians to our own knowledge and understanding and we must, not to be quick to give up something we think it is right. 

So what is this all about, "seeing through mountains", I hope that you don't believe about Jesus what you just posted, "seeing through the mountains", and I if this is an attempt to explain what Jesus said about Nathaniel, hope that you take the time to reconsider your options . 

You know about visions from within, and the promise made to us " that the time will come, that even (those which they were not yet consider eligible ), your sons and your daughters will see visions and dreams. 

I am trying to show the way you accept, through scripture that these gifts are evalable to us, and there are gifts from the Holy Spirit. 

JESUS said in the case of Nathaniel that he show a vision of Nathaniel. 

Those who heard him, they had the knowledge that in the past their prophets had similar visions and that's how they show it. 

If someone is teaching otherwise, he interfears with the work of the Holy Spirit, and troubles the children of the Lord, wrongly making them believe that when it is happening is not from God. 

PS 

The fact that he admits that it's happening but it is not from God, he somehow is saying that the adversary of God has the power to do that, but not Jesus Christ.

If Jesus is greater then he can do, not just the same, but even greater things. 

If Moses had this mendality he will never take up his mission. 

Moses grew up in the Palace and he knew what Pharao's Magi can do. 

He knew they can make same kinds of miracles. 

But some they could not. 

And that was the point. 

Because you are not allowing the Lord to work with you in this way, take heed that not to act in a way, that you are prohibiting Jesus to work with someone else in this way. 

The Lord teaches and helps his own to discern their own dreams and visions,

( which they are not always bad),

from his own, even through trial and error, and that's how we grow in him, and we become discerning and recognize his guidance. 

Hope that you reconsider, in case JESUS desides to guide you or reveal things to you, or help you in this way, or take your relenshionship with him to this level that you are ready and you can welcome him. If not you may see him as the enemy. 

Leave matters in the hands of Jesus, if you don't want something for yourself, do not forbid others. 

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

I would say this, which i usually avoid on a forum or with people who i don't know.   Many believers take the stance that the Bible is the source of their revelation of God word.   A believer who has engaged in spiritual warfare as i have and they are terrible battles, has to and must give my testimony of the truth of that world and it's existence.  I don't care what anyone says or believe about this, but it is my testimony with God as my witness that believers can and do go through experiences that is mind boggling.  What others have testified to and what they write here ,they have to give an account for as i have not have their experience or situation.     It takes a lot to put these things in writing, but the OP has and  he will have to give his account on that day.  If you believe him or not is not my concern, but to the truth that the spiritual world and the battles that ensues exist in this very world today.     

Ephesians 6   King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Edited by warrior12

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

To interject just an observation from reading these couple of pages. Is it really our place to mock someone who can very well be working with God's Holy Spirit in a spiritual way?  Because we don't accept it because it isn't happening to us, is that how we should receive a fellow sister or brother in Christ? 

14 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

...So what is this all about, "seeing through mountains", I hope that you don't believe about Jesus what you just posted, "seeing through the mountains", and I if this is an attempt to explain what Jesus said about Nathaniel, hope that you take the time to reconsider your options .

Your closest friendnt, I'm not quite sure what you're saying here, I apologize for not understanding.

You "may" be confusing a reply I had towards Pudgenik, who had brought up a kind of defense for the demonically inspired "out of body spiritual warfare" that he participates in.
He mentioned Jesus seeing through mountains and Elijah seeing heavenly hosts, which have nothing to do with astral projection/out of body experiences.

I will say the Bible has a starting point in Genesis, and a last page in Revelation.
We are not to add nor take away from those 66 books contained as one in our Bible.

Rev 22:18-19  For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:  (19)  And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Matthew Henry's Commentary: (In part)
"...It (The Word of God) is confirmed by a most solemn sanction, condemning and cursing all who should dare to corrupt or change the word of God, either by adding to it or taking from it, Rev_22:18, Rev_22:19. He that adds to the word of God draws down upon himself all the plagues written in this book; and he who takes any thing away from it cuts himself off from all the promises and privileges of it. This sanction is like a flaming sword, to guard the canon of the scripture from profane hands. Such a fence as this God set about the law (Deu_4:2), and the whole Old Testament (Mal_4:4), and now in the most solemn manner about the whole Bible, assuring us that it is a book of the most sacred nature, divine authority, and of the last importance, and therefore the peculiar care of the great God."

God will not say to any one of us who stand before Him one day, (and we all will), "You took my Word to seriously."

Astral projection/out of body spiritual warfare is found nowhere within context of his Word.
This activity is quite prevalent though among those who practice witchcraft.

13 hours ago, warrior12 said:

I would say this, which i usually avoid on a forum or with people who i don't know.   Many believers take the stance that the Bible is the source of their revelation of God word.   A believer who has engaged in spiritual warfare as i have and they are terrible battles, has to and must give my testimony of the truth of that world and it's existence.  I don't care what anyone says or believe about this, but it is my testimony with God as my witness that believers can and do go through experiences that is mind boggling.  What others have testified to and what they write here ,they have to give an account for as i have not have their experience or situation.     It takes a lot to put these things in writing, but the OP has and  he will have to give his account on that day.  If you believe him or not is not my concern, but to the truth that the spiritual world and the battles that ensues exist in this very world today.     

Ephesians 6   King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Hey Warrior, I understand what you are saying, also have been through a few "mind boggling" spiritual battles, and understand Ephesians 6:10-18
In those same battles, I've been able to find similar if not the same type of battles mentioned within the context of the Bible's pages.
God, Satan, angels, and demons are very real.
Just reading Genesis 19 today on Lot being delivered from Sodom's fire and brimstone by two of God's angels, leaving behind a blind, demonically lust possessed group of young and old Sodomite men wanting to homosexually rape the angels and Lot. 

What I'm specifically coming against is astral projection "out of body spiritual warfare." This is the intentional act of having a person's spirit leave their body through demonic power, that's being attributed to God here.

In not addressing this heresy, it often allows others to believe something like this is of God, when it's not...
Again to be clear, it's quite prevalent among those who practice witchcraft, and has nothing to do with the Christian involved in spiritual warfare.

Other "heresy" that's out there in abundance is the Emergent, Ecumenical, Eucharistic and mystical Spiritual Formation like teachings that are being embraced by the majority of those in the institutionalized church in our present day. These things can and often do lead to the demonic and/or belief in heretical teachings.

In hopes to warn some enough to stay away, and for others to repent and come out from participating in such.

Thank God He does not change!
Mal 3:6a  For I am the LORD, I change not...