• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, B3L13v3R said:

Hey Warrior, I understand what you are saying, also have been through a few "mind boggling" spiritual battles, and understand Ephesians 6:10-18
In those same battles, I've been able to find similar if not the same type of battles mentioned within the context of the Bible's pages.
God, Satan, angels, and demons are very real.
Just reading Genesis 19 today on Lot being delivered from Sodom's fire and brimstone by two of God's angels, leaving behind a blind, demonically lust possessed group of young and old Sodomite men wanting to homosexually rape the angels and Lot. 

What I'm specifically coming against is astral projection "out of body spiritual warfare." This is the intentional act of having a person's spirit leave their body through demonic power, that's being attributed to God here.

In not addressing this heresy, it often allows others to believe something like this is of God, when it's not...
Again to be clear, it's quite prevalent among those who practice witchcraft, and has nothing to do with the Christian involved in spiritual warfare.

Other "heresy" that's out there in abundance is the Emergent, Ecumenical, Eucharistic and mystical Spiritual Formation like teachings that are being embraced by the majority of those in the institutionalized church in our present day. These things can and often do lead to the demonic and/or belief in heretical teachings.

In hopes to warn some enough to stay away, and for others to repent and come out from participating in such.

Thank God He does not change!
Mal 3:6a  For I am the LORD, I change not...

Thank you for the mind boggling work. Trust me when i say the armies of Heaven appreciate everyone who is in one way or another involed. It is truely amazing what prayer can do.

I tell people all the time, prayer does more than you'll ever realize. 

11 minutes ago, OneLight said:

What work is that? 

To prepare the path of the Lord

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Just now, Pudgenik said:

To prepare the path of the Lord

Well, that is as general as one can get.  This work will never be completed so how can you say "before my work is done"?  Don't you think we have been doing this for years? 

15 minutes ago, hmbld said:

I don't think anyone is condemning you, but testing all things in scripture.  You are not a son or child of God?  What I have noticed is when I find someone has a close relationship with God, they are more concerned about loving God, and thereby loving everyone around them, and the work "i" almost disappears from their vocabulary.  What work are you doing for our sakes?  Do you love God?  

1 John 4:11 ESV

Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

Now you are just being silly, " Do you love God", yes with all my heart. 

I spoke in another post here somewhere,God is in me and i am in Him.

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

Well, that is as general as one can get.  This work will never be completed so how can you say "before my work is done"?  Don't you think we have been doing this for years? 

Do you really want to hear?Where is your discernment.

When i tell you, you will reject me. You will condemn me even more than you do now. 

Because you have been taught and it has been re-enforced, over the years, that you can interpret the scriptures in thier fulness, when there is so much more to gleen.

4 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

When i tell you, you will reject me. You will condemn me even more than you do now. 

Because you have been taught and it has been re-enforced, over the years, that you can interpret the scriptures in thier fulness, when there is so much more to gleen.

My discernment is working well, which is why I ask.  I do not refuse His work in anyone, so why set this conversation up in such a way?  As for your last statement, you have no idea how my walk in Christ is going, if I am still a piece of clay or a hardened rock, yet you judge me already without knowing?  This is not discernment, but fear on your part.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

38 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

Now you are just being silly, " Do you love God", yes with all my heart. 

I spoke in another post here somewhere,God is in me and i am in Him.

Great!  I look forward to reading more of your posts!

2 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

May the Lord Bless all of you.

The Lord has given to me authority over Angels, and i am very humbled at that. Wbo am i, compared to God's Angels. 

Some years ago when i had a command of some 300k the devil was bugging me constantly. I think he gave up on trying to think i was crazy. ( you don't really believe this, it is all in your head) that is a sample of it.

So he started something new, and i never want to be a burden to God, sinning. I know how sorrowful He gets from that. 

So, and i didnt catch it till later, the new thing from the devil was, "oh you dont want to burden God, He suffers enough as it is" . So i didn't do the one thing that is very important to do. 

God gives us burdens to bare, but when they get too heavy we are to ask His to take are burdens.

I stopped asking Him to take the burdens. 

At that same time the Lord more than trippled my responsibility with the number of Angels. 

It became too much, i went andstood before God and gave Hom back the authority He had given to me. I returned the armor the shield of the Holy Spirit and the Sword of God. I said to God, "i can not be this thing you want me to be" and i left.

After wollowing for about 7 months, the Lord brought me before Him. I could see all the armor, shield and sword sitting all polished up before me. 

The Lord said, "We can't find anyone else to be it" and my respoce was " ya, you can't find anyone else crazy enough"

So i took back everything. I am doing what the Lord has asked.

This is just a piece of my life.

2 hours ago, OneLight said:

My discernment is working well, which is why I ask.  I do not refuse His work in anyone, so why set this conversation up in such a way?  As for your last statement, you have no idea how my walk in Christ is going, if I am still a piece of clay or a hardened rock, yet you judge me already without knowing?  This is not discernment, but fear on your part.

I can see you One Light,  and you are fine, as is Yown. 

Your spirit is in God, your thinking is a bit rigid. 

I have a question for you, can Satan create. 

My answer is NO. There is only one creator, and that is God. So why then do you give satan so much credit. Can he create the Gifts of the Holy Spirit? Anything, and i mean anything, that anyone does comes from God. 

There is nothing that does not find its origin in God.

That being said, we have free will. We can choose to corrupt the gifts with sin. 

Satan has all the gifts of the Holy Spirit, except love. 

The out of the body experience does not come from Satan, but from God.

47 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

I can see you One Light,  and you are fine, as is Yown. 

Your spirit is in God, your thinking is a bit rigid. 

I have a question for you, can Satan create. 

My answer is NO. There is only one creator, and that is God. So why then do you give satan so much credit. Can he create the Gifts of the Holy Spirit? Anything, and i mean anything, that anyone does comes from God. 

There is nothing that does not find its origin in God.

That being said, we have free will. We can choose to corrupt the gifts with sin. 

Satan has all the gifts of the Holy Spirit, except love. 

The out of the body experience does not come from Satan, but from God.

Satan does create his own mock gifts, but he cannot create a living anything.  To say Satan cannot create is not true and deceiving many as they will begin to believe Satan has no power to deceive.  Will Satan not have his own signs and wonders?   2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.  And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

These are not created by God, but Satan, to deceive.  By claiming Satan is following God's orders, you are deceiving the flock.  I am not of the teachings that God plays dual roles, Himself and His enemy, as some teach.