Pudgenik

Walking in Spirit, and the Gifts of the Holy Spirit

58 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

You did not listen to what i wrote, satan has all the gifts of the spirit, except Love. He can not create gifts, he only can corrupt what was given to him.

You to can corrupt your own gifts thru sin. Swearing all sorts of things. Your love of God is the greatest Gift of the Holy Spirit, and we can still corrupt it when we sin.

Satan has no gifts of the spirit, because of the fall God allow him to do certain things in the world which will work for His plan,we,re living in a sinful world where the light is getting dimmer,a true Christian will always be forgiven from his/her sins if they repent.He will take there joy and peace away if they turn from Him and living being wise in their own eyes and in a sinful lifestyle..

5 hours ago, OneLight said:

I read your words and disagree.  No, Satan does not have any gifts of the Holy Spirit as one would need to have the Holy Spirit dwell in them to have His gifts.  You could not be more wrong with your understanding of the Gifts if that is truly what you believe.

Satan mocks God in all he does, including creating false gifts.

Jesus sent the Apostles out into the towns and villages. They preformed all sorts of miracles, they had not recieved the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. But the Gifts were present. Even Judas was listed amoung them. Casting out demons, healings etc.

The Gifts are just that, Gifts. But the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is different. The Baptism gives us the authority to use them.

When Satan rejected God, he rejected Love, and the authority to use them. 

This is why the gifts he uses are false gifts. Why when a false healer does a healing, and 5 min later the healing falls apart.

Talk to anyone that experienced a healing from Jim Jones. 

The first 5 min no pain and great, but once off the stage, broken legs were back, every single one of those healings fell apart.

4 hours ago, angels4u said:

I,m ust picking one of your posts to ask you who you are,we,re all here with a mission,to spread the good news and to tell the good news to the people who did,t hear it. That is our job here as long as we live on earth ,no more no less,I,m curious if you think you are one of the 2 witnesses who will appear in the tribulation?I heard you talk before that you think that they are already here?

Everything to the end of the anti Christ will happen in our lifetime. Unless you are knocking on deaths door. 

I am 58 and i will see most of it

On 6/18/2017 at 3:27 PM, warrior12 said:

Yes, indeed there are counterfeit spirits that the saints must be alert to.    We are living in very evil days.   

I ran into this before, were someone says angels are helping them.  When I went to the Lord in prayer, I found that it was another case of demonic possession (ie. a variation on the more general pattern where the person slowly becomes satan's tool and it becomes gradually apparent in their actions/moods etc.).

They actually attest that angels are helping them and they are using said 'angels' for good.

A new version of possession, we just are unfamilar with in the West.

Best to 'give it some space' (ie. distant yourself from such claimants).  Best course of action (rather than fall under a similar spell/enchantment). 

They can be quite 'charming'.

God (and Jesus) has authority over angels, period.  No human does.

Matthew 28:18

"And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth"."

1 hour ago, Pudgenik said:

Jesus sent the Apostles out into the towns and villages. They preformed all sorts of miracles, they had not recieved the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. But the Gifts were present. Even Judas was listed amoung them. Casting out demons, healings etc.

The Gifts are just that, Gifts. But the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is different. The Baptism gives us the authority to use them.

This is why the gifts he uses are false gifts. Why when a false healer does a healing, and 5 min later the healing falls apart.

The first 5 min no pain and great, but once off the stage, broken legs were back, every single one of those healings fell apart.

One cannot have the gifts of the Holy Spirit unless they have the Holy Spirit.  You need to understand that they are given as He, the Holy Spirit, gives them.  They are not for the taking just because you want one.  Satan does nto have them.  No angel has been given the gifts of the Holy Spirit either.  They are for us to use in His Body.

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

One cannot have the gifts of the Holy Spirit unless they have the Holy Spirit.  You need to understand that they are given as He, the Holy Spirit, gives them.  They are not for the taking just because you want one.  Satan does nto have them.  No angel has been given the gifts of the Holy Spirit either.  They are for us to use in His Body.

Amen Onelight, only born again Christians who are filled with the Holy Spirit can receive the gifts from God, all other gifts are not from God but from the enemy..

Everything to the end of the anti Christ will happen in our lifetime. Unless you are knocking on deaths door. 

I am 58 and i will see most of it

And how can you be so sure of what you're saying?

Where did you get all that knowledge?

Do you know what you are claiming is not Biblical?