Pudgenik

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

Faith is like a bag of bricks, is what Corrie said in her book. 

When is it ok to share deep faith, and deep experiences. 

So im giving you a place here to go for it. 

To reveal my Spiritual Walk in God is like a bag of bricks, who can believe such things. 

First off, i am a catholic, and i have been involved with out of the body, Spiritual Warfare for over 30 yrs.  I see and hear God,Angels and the fallen spirits. 

In my experience, i don't think people share enough of the wonders of God. They give the devil way to much credit.

Amoung Christians, they almost fear talking about anything spiritual. Have you forgotten where it all came from in the beginning.

The devil, the new age, all the gifts they use came from God origionally. What has happened, those gifts are without love, they have been corrupted.

Be not afraid of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. Embrace them, and keep yourselves Holy. Filled with the presence of God, love.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

If you are talking about Corrie Ten Boom, her quote is "“Faith is like radar that sees through the fog -- the reality of things at a distance that the human eye cannot see.”"

Can you explain your "out of body, spiritual warfare"?

I also would like to know why you are so interested in levitation.  Do you levitate?

2 hours ago, OneLight said:

If you are talking about Corrie Ten Boom, her quote is "“Faith is like radar that sees through the fog -- the reality of things at a distance that the human eye cannot see.”"

Can you explain your "out of body, spiritual warfare"?

I also would like to know why you are so interested in levitation.  Do you levitate?

No where did i say levitation. 

31 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

No where did i say levitation. 

Not in this thread, but in others you did.  Just trying to put pieces together.

Edited to say I was wrong with the question about levitation.  It was out of the body experience.  What do you mean by that?

Edited by OneLight
corrected error

31 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Not in this thread, but in others you did.  Just trying to put pieces together.

Edited to say I was wrong with the question about levitation.  It was out of the body experience.  What do you mean by that?

Just to be clear, no where in any of my writing did i ever speak about levitation.

But i have spoken often on out of the body, or as i call it, " spirit walking.

In the baptism of the Holy Spirit, many people experience a multitude of gifts. My dad had a beautiful gift of healing. My dad gave his whole life for the glory of God.

I never knew it till after his death, my mom told me he would often have conversations with Jesus. In the bible it tells of a number of more common gifts, healing discernment and others. Then you'll find one refered to as miracles.  That is never really specified. 

As for myself, i've had way to many confirmations to let the darkness make me think they are not in the Lord. If i were to doubt now, i'ld only be calling God a lier.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

14 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

In my experience, i don't think people share enough of the wonders of God. They give the devil way to much credit.

Amoung Christians, they almost fear talking about anything spiritual. Have you forgotten where it all came from in the beginning.

Not afraid to talk of the wonders of God, more a discernment of whether it is how great "I" am verses how great our God is!  While it is true, we each have value to God, the focus must remain on Jesus, and Jesus only!  

1 hour ago, hmbld said:

Not afraid to talk of the wonders of God, more a discernment of whether it is how great "I" am verses how great our God is!  While it is true, we each have value to God, the focus must remain on Jesus, and Jesus only!  

My question to you is, what part of God is not God? I know that Jesus, The Holy Spirit and the Father are One God, the Trinity. 

I love the Father, the Father is in me and i in Him. Does this mean I love Jesus or the Holy Spirit any less, or that the Holy Spirit or Jesus love me less?

Jesus tells us to go to the Father. 

His prayer, Our Father.

So i have done as Jesus has asked.

So what part ofof God is not God?

On 6/17/2017 at 0:50 AM, Pudgenik said:

Just to be clear, no where in any of my writing did i ever speak about levitation.

But i have spoken often on out of the body, or as i call it, " spirit walking.

In the baptism of the Holy Spirit, many people experience a multitude of gifts. My dad had a beautiful gift of healing. My dad gave his whole life for the glory of God.

I never knew it till after his death, my mom told me he would often have conversations with Jesus. In the bible it tells of a number of more common gifts, healing discernment and others. Then you'll find one refered to as miracles.  That is never really specified. 

As for myself, i've had way to many confirmations to let the darkness make me think they are not in the Lord. If i were to doubt now, i'ld only be calling God a lier.

Yes, and I corrected my post as you can see in your quote of my post.

Can you show me with scripture that "spirit walking" is a gift?  I have searched the scripture for years about the gifts as discussions arise and never is one ever mentioned as spirit walking, not once.  Perhaps you can give an example of what you are talking about instead of labeling it?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

On 6/19/2017 at 7:27 AM, OneLight said:

Yes, and I corrected my post as you can see in your quote of my post.

Can you show me with scripture that "spirit walking" is a gift?  I have searched the scripture for years about the gifts as discussions arise and never is one ever mentioned as spirit walking, not once.  Perhaps you can give an example of what you are talking about instead of labeling it?

Paul spoke of it having known someone who visited the third Heaven. 

2 Corinthians 12:2-4 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows. And I know that this man was caught up into paradise—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows— and he heard things that cannot be told, which man may not utter.

John the Revelator left his body when he was given his Godly visions while on Patmos. 

Revelation 4:1 After this I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven! And the first voice, which I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.”

25 minutes ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

Paul spoke of it having known someone who visited the third Heaven. 

2 Corinthians 12:2-4 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows. And I know that this man was caught up into paradise—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows— and he heard things that cannot be told, which man may not utter.

John the Revelator left his body when he was given his Godly visions while on Patmos. 

Revelation 4:1 After this I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven! And the first voice, which I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.”

I fully believe one can be brought to heaven spiritually.  What I don't believe is that someone can can do battle with demons the same way, "spirit walking" as it was put.