• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/18/1992

After I came. To Christ God gave me "eyes to see and ears to hear" I would have a series of dreams. He was showing me some of the things he wants me to operate in.

1. I saw about 10 or so angels surrounding me as I cast a demon out of a man in the street and he grew wings

2. I went into a car parts shop and was ministering to someone in Spanish by gift of the holy Spirit

3. I'm standing on a stage preaching to teens about overcoming the ways of the world and walking. Like Christ on the earth.

That's just an example of what he has shown me. But it's starting to get. Intense. 

For instance when I first came to Christ I would be dreaming about being tempted to sin then I would speak the word of God in my dream and call out the lie then the face of the person would change to a demon I would wake up search the Bible pray and worship call on the Lord. But now it's different it's like if a spirit is trying to come in our home god will show me the spirit realm and I can see the demon then I "wake up" and can feel the spirits energy and I cast it out. 

This last expierence was even more different I was asleep then I woke up. I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't I was laying down but I could see me go out side I live on a second floor apartment I floated through my window it was like everything was sperated. If I looked straight ahead it looked normal like what I see everyday if I looked down it looked like ground went to the core of the earth and I saw fire I didn't look up but I saw this bright light shining behind me. There was a group of 8 demons trying to attack me they rushed me and I started speaking the word of God casting them out of my neighborhood and this forced pushed out of my body kind of like strong wind and pushed all those demons away to keep them from touching me and 3 angels came from behind me and bound those demons and cast them into that fire pit another wave of demons came at me and attacked I fought with the word and that force kept pushing them off me and those angels bound them and cast them down all of a sudden I grew wings big huge white wings that looked like eagles wings and I flew up towards that bright light which was the precense of God and hugged the bottom of a huge leg then the verse in Isaiah 40:31 was put in my spirit i was suddenly back in my room looking at my dresser....the whole day I felt where those wings are in my spirit. Has anyone expierenced stuff like that. I realize that I'm a warrior in God's army but has anyone done that and more??

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

This topic is not for the Worthy Welcome Forum.  This forum is to introduce yourself, gain 3 posts, and then venture out into the other forums.  Once you have three posts, I will move it for you.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Welcome~!

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

Welcome To Worthy DiscipleDiamond!! 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I was going to wait to approve this thread until you introduced yourself as I stated in my reply, but since someone came along and approved this thread anyway, I moved it to a more appropriate forum. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,098
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 6/17/2017 at 3:22 PM, DiscipleDiamond said:

After I came. To Christ God gave me "eyes to see and ears to hear" I would have a series of dreams. He was showing me some of the things he wants me to operate in.

1. I saw about 10 or so angels surrounding me as I cast a demon out of a man in the street and he grew wings

2. I went into a car parts shop and was ministering to someone in Spanish by gift of the holy Spirit

3. I'm standing on a stage preaching to teens about overcoming the ways of the world and walking. Like Christ on the earth.

That's just an example of what he has shown me. But it's starting to get. Intense. 

For instance when I first came to Christ I would be dreaming about being tempted to sin then I would speak the word of God in my dream and call out the lie then the face of the person would change to a demon I would wake up search the Bible pray and worship call on the Lord. But now it's different it's like if a spirit is trying to come in our home god will show me the spirit realm and I can see the demon then I "wake up" and can feel the spirits energy and I cast it out. 

This last expierence was even more different I was asleep then I woke up. I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't I was laying down but I could see me go out side I live on a second floor apartment I floated through my window it was like everything was sperated. If I looked straight ahead it looked normal like what I see everyday if I looked down it looked like ground went to the core of the earth and I saw fire I didn't look up but I saw this bright light shining behind me. There was a group of 8 demons trying to attack me they rushed me and I started speaking the word of God casting them out of my neighborhood and this forced pushed out of my body kind of like strong wind and pushed all those demons away to keep them from touching me and 3 angels came from behind me and bound those demons and cast them into that fire pit another wave of demons came at me and attacked I fought with the word and that force kept pushing them off me and those angels bound them and cast them down all of a sudden I grew wings big huge white wings that looked like eagles wings and I flew up towards that bright light which was the precense of God and hugged the bottom of a huge leg then the verse in Isaiah 40:31 was put in my spirit i was suddenly back in my room looking at my dresser....the whole day I felt where those wings are in my spirit. Has anyone expierenced stuff like that. I realize that I'm a warrior in God's army but has anyone done that and more??

Yes I have, and after about seven or eight years I finally found out that the spiritual experiences I was having were not of God.   And I almost sold my soul to the devil not understanding what entities I was dealing with.

Don't know about yourself, but be careful...  really careful....     and make sure you have a really in-depth understanding of Gods written word.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

For a dream cometh through a multitude of business, and a fool’s voice is known by a multitude of words.                       Ecclesiastes

Blessings Disciple Diamond

I'm not sure why you believe these dreams are something God is showing you,I'm not saying it isn't but many times dreams are just what the Word of God Says they are.....the cares of the day, a multitude of business....As with anything we must always test the spirits,since you say when you are awake you are FEELING spirits energy & then having illusions of floating out the window ,forces pushing evil away from you I would seriously urge you to test the spirits....

Its rather obvious you desire to be a warrior for the KIngdom of God but "feelings" can be very misguiding & lead down a dangerous path......the devil can easily appear as an Angel of Light,I must agree with other one and caution you to be very careful    Not only do you need to have an in depth Understanding of the Written Word of God but also you must know WHO you are in Christ ,walking in close Relationship with God in Christ Jesus    You've spoken these things,that is not how you go about testing spirits,they know what you see,hear,feel by your words.....what is not spoken is between you & God and that is how you know the Answer is from Him    

What does the Word of God Say that Dreams & Visions are for?Does this seem to line up with the Scriptures to you or is it contrary?.....or are they just dreams?Be careful,seek Gods Wisdom & Understanding,everyone wants the Power & Authority & every Believer can certainly walk in that Power & Authority but there are no theatrics in it,no fan fare,its no great feat......demons are at bay when the Believer recognizes them provided HE Understands AUTHORITY.......Power is Holy Spirit,not you    Why are these demons in your house?Why do you think they are there? They have no legal right to enter my house,if they sliver through some crack or crevice then thats their invitation & thats what I need to recognize.......                           I ask these questions because I see many red flags                                     With love-in Christ,Kwik