eileenhat

Prayer for Local Pastor

10 posts in this topic

I have a situation where the Lord has come to me to help a local Pastor through the prayers of many.

It began some months ago when I learned that a local Pastor, who I know through mutual friends was suffering from depression and needed prayer (he took some time off).

This happen this past October.

Since then he has returned to the pulpit.

Here is the problem.  God keeps coming to me and saying he needs relief from his suffering.  That he has a drug issue and there is a thievery of Church funds (for said issue) situation going on as well, plus his depressive state.

Of course I can not just come out and ask him if this is true (as 'verify' is my middle name, ie. any mesage from the Lord).  He doesn't know me personally (been too ill to attend services for some years now and he is rather new).

Two nights ago the Lord came to me during my time with him and said "I had to ask for prayer" for this person.

So, please pray for Pastor R. Moore, Ca.  

God Bless.

My prayer "Lord, see to Pastor Moore and his addiction to drugs.  Help him find a cure right away for this entire situation.  Please do not let him become despondant and turn from you rather than seek your love and salvation.  It is in your hands my Lord and savior God.  Grant me this blessing and cherish those that may be led to pray for his healing from suffering of this situation as well".

Edited by eileenhat

:th_praying:

Amen~!

~

Praying~!

praying

Praying

Praying now

praying

23 hours ago, eileenhat said:

I have a situation where the Lord has come to me to help a local Pastor through the prayers of many.

It began some months ago when I learned that a local Pastor, who I know through mutual friends was suffering from depression and needed prayer (he took some time off).

This happen this past October.

Since then he has returned to the pulpit.

Here is the problem.  God keeps coming to me and saying he needs relief from his suffering.  That he has a drug issue and there is a thievery of Church funds (for said issue) situation going on as well, plus his depressive state.

Of course I can not just come out and ask him if this is true (as 'verify' is my middle name, ie. any mesage from the Lord).  He doesn't know me personally (been too ill to attend services for some years now and he is rather new).

Two nights ago the Lord came to me during my time with him and said "I had to ask for prayer" for this person.

So, please pray for Pastor R. Moore, Ca.  

God Bless.

My prayer "Lord, see to Pastor Moore and his addiction to drugs.  Help him find a cure right away for this entire situation.  Please do not let him become despondant and turn from you rather than seek your love and salvation.  It is in your hands my Lord and savior God.  Grant me this blessing and cherish those that may be led to pray for his healing from suffering of this situation as well".

LORD help this Pastor in JESUS name! Amen.

Thank you everyone.

I am positive prayers matter.  I feel like a burden has been lifted.