eileenhat

Prayer for Local Pastor

How's everything going now?

3 hours ago, KPaulG said:

How's everything going now?

I never ask God why he involves me with some else's issues.

Along with that faith in him, comes the knowing that prayer works in lifting a burden, as occurred here.

The minute i brought this to the forum's attention, I felt my own responsibilty lift in regards to the matter.

I have no answers regarding the Pastor.

Generally, my view about prayer is that when it is helpful, I feel called to do it without trying to figure out why.

My responsibilty is noticing when such helpfulness is required and to stay consciously aware for such instances to occur.

In other words, God wants us to pray for many different problems and our job is to be prepared to make such prayers by becoming more aware of what is going on in our lives.

We miss his call for prayer, if we become shallow in our worship plans.

We have to have faith of their success, at whatever level success is required.

This Pastor's life could have changed due to our prayers.  I have not heard either way.   I can state that his issues are becoming more well known since our prayer (I am now hearing rumblings about him, when I heard none prior).

On 6/29/2017 at 1:17 AM, eileenhat said:

I never ask God why he involves me with some else's issues.

Along with that faith in him, comes the knowing that prayer works in lifting a burden, as occurred here.

The minute i brought this to the forum's attention, I felt my own responsibilty lift in regards to the matter.

I have no answers regarding the Pastor.

Generally, my view about prayer is that when it is helpful, I feel called to do it without trying to figure out why.

My responsibilty is noticing when such helpfulness is required and to stay consciously aware for such instances to occur.

In other words, God wants us to pray for many different problems and our job is to be prepared to make such prayers by becoming more aware of what is going on in our lives.

We miss his call for prayer, if we become shallow in our worship plans.

We have to have faith of their success, at whatever level success is required.

This Pastor's life could have changed due to our prayers.  I have not heard either way.   I can state that his issues are becoming more well known since our prayer (I am now hearing rumblings about him, when I heard none prior).

Amen