IGNORED

Obama Warns Against the Rise of Populism

Anonymous Aristotle

9 hours ago, other one said:

well, I was offended and I am about the most die hard Trump fan on this board.....   though I don't always express all the positive things I see about him or people get the idea I'm obsessed with him....       One does not push people out of one's way.....   they at most tap them on the shoulder and say excuse me.

Ill give President Trump the benefit of the doubt. We dont know exactly what went on. He may have over reacted because someone wasrushing him with time restraints. We just dont know the whole of the story. Its easy to find fault if ONE IS looking for it. Noone in particular is implied. I am talking in general.

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I knew it!  Anchovies are the ONLY thing I won't touch on a pizza too.  You can tell a lot about a person by their pizza preferences.  :cool:

Really? I dont like pepperoni but I prefer hawaiian pizza. What does that say about me? haha

8 hours ago, Butero said:

I saw the video, and I would say no.  All he was doing was trying to get into position.  I have done the same thing before and had people brush by me the same way, and never thought anything about it.  It is just something that was blown up by the media.  I suppose he could have said, "Excuse me," but who knows if he did?  It is just and example of making a mountain out of a mole hill.  I wouldn't have been offended had someone moved past Trump like that to get into position.  It is yet another example of fake news propaganda.  Technically, he had to brush by someone because his path was blocked, but it wasn't intended to be an insult or make out like the other guy was unimportant. 

Is it just the media blowing it up? One has to wonder why it was brought up here.

7 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

That's what they focus on when they don't have anything of substance. 

It is getting real old real quick!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

7 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Ill give President Trump the benefit of the doubt. We dont know exactly what went on. He may have over reacted because someone wasrushing him with time restraints. We just dont know the whole of the story. Its easy to find fault if you are looking for it.

Are you being serious.......  me looking for fault in Trump....   seriously?

Just now, other one said:

Are you being serious.......  me looking for fault in Trump....   seriously?

I didnt say that,. Please do not distort what was said. The news media is looking for anything to hang on President Trump. Thats what I said.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

8 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I didnt say that,. Please do not distort what was said. The news media is looking for anything to hang on President Trump. Thats what I said.

I go back and look at your comment and dont see how i can take it as addressing anyone but me....

5 minutes ago, other one said:

I go back and look at your comment and dont see how i can take it as addressing anyone but me....

I told you I wasnt. Isn that good enough? Are you trying to get me in trouble? I went back and reworded what I said to the word ONE.  It wasnt directed towards you. Is that good enough? Can you give me the benefit of the doubt? I wasnt attacking you.  I wrote the sentence improperly if I did anything. Improper english! 

Here is my edit:Ill give President Trump the benefit of the doubt. We dont know exactly what went on. He may have over reacted because someone wasrushing him with time restraints. We just dont know the whole of the story. Its easy to find fault if ONE IS looking for it. Noone in particular is implied. I am talking in general.

Edited by Guest

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings....

Isn't this the Thread about the obama video?I didn't see anything in the OP about Trump & the PM......I'm astonished at how many Topics are in this Thread? What is this big deal about anyway,everyone says the PM was not offended so what is the point of all the "woulda,shoulda,coulda,maybe,blah blah blah?.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

I see no reason to post anymore News stories on this forum. Anything I post is consider "fake news" or "Trump bashing."  I think I am spending too much time with this and feel it maybe effecting my health.  I need to go beach myself somewhere for awhile. :62_62: