• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

populism
ˈpɒpjʊlɪz(ə)m/
noun

1. support for the concerns of ordinary people.
    "it is clear that your populism identifies with the folks on the bottom of the ladder"
    • the quality of appealing to or being aimed at ordinary people.
      "art museums did not gain bigger audiences through a new populism"

Listen between the lines. :mglisten: It is such a blessing this Muslim man is out of the oval office. However, I think he makes it obvious he is intent on working against righteousness everywhere he goes. 

6-7-17 MSN

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

25 minutes ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

Listen between the lines. :mglisten: It is such a blessing this Muslim man is out of the oval office. However, I think he makes it obvious he is intent on working against righteousness everywhere he goes. 

You all say this stuff about Mr. Obama. The guy isn't even President anymore and yet you all are still going on about him. Anyway my point being, you all say whatever you like about Mr. Obama, but if I even say boo about Mr. Trump. It is as if I am rebelling against the word of God. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

You all say this stuff about Mr. Obama. The guy isn't even President anymore and yet you all are still going on about him. Anyway my point being, you all say whatever you like about Mr. Obama, but if I even say boo about Mr. Trump. It is as if I am rebelling against the word of God. 

That is because politics trumps faith very often. 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

1 hour ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:
populism
ˈpɒpjʊlɪz(ə)m/
noun

1. support for the concerns of ordinary people.
    "it is clear that your populism identifies with the folks on the bottom of the ladder"
    • the quality of appealing to or being aimed at ordinary people.
      "art museums did not gain bigger audiences through a new populism"

6-7-17 MSN

While I'm no fan of Islam nor former president Obama, I don't think this has anything to do with whether or not he's a Muslim (he does claim to be a Christian, by the way).

Populism - however it is defined - scares the bejeebers out of the uni-party.  Obama is simply putting to words what 98 percent of the establishment believes. And by doing so, he benefits himself and his ego by staying in the public eye.

Blessings,

-Ed

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

Well you can't really say 'you all', LK.  Personally, I don't talk about Obama anymore, unless it's what Michelle wore to some party because I like fashion, and if someone says bad things about Trump I just say my piece and go on.  Politics, or politicians, are not the most important thing in life to me.  It's just one part.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

34 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

While I'm no fan of Islam nor former president Obama, I don't think this has anything to do with whether or not he's a Muslim (he does claim to be a Christian, by the way).

Populism - however it is defined - scares the bejeebers out of the uni-party.  Obama is simply putting to words what 98 percent of the establishment believes. And by doing so, he benefits himself and his ego by staying in the public eye.

Blessings,

-Ed

Obama was in a church that believed in black liberation theology. Which is a false gospel. Read james cones book black liberation theology. You can read the first few pages for free on amazon. It is quite eye opening. That is obamas Christianity. The one his church taught and the one his mentor jeremiah wright followed. Whom obama said showed him who Jesus is. But their Jesus is not quite the one the bible describes.

Okay well I listen to what MR. Obama said and I do not take issue with any of it. In fact I agree with it.  So thank you for the information. I have nothing more to say at this time. But I feel I may later as you all disagree with me. But that is what keeps things interesting so go a head then. :cool:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

5 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Obama was in a church that believed in black liberation theology. Which is a false gospel. Read james cones book black liberation theology. You can read the first few pages for free on amazon. It is quite eye opening. That is obamas Christianity. The one his church taught and the one his mentor jeremiah wright followed. Whom obama said showed him who Jesus is. But their Jesus is not quite the one the bible describes.

He may, in fact, BE a Muslim.  There certainly is circumstantial evidence to support that.  I was just going by what the man said.

And yes, there is quite a spectrum of philosophies and denominations that claim to be Christian.  I certainly do question them and I do not endorse them, but in the end I'll just have to let God sort it out. (not that He needs my permission, of course.)

Blessings,

-Ed

1 minute ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

He may, in fact, BE a Muslim.

Is this all we are going to talk about? Fine. Wouldn't he make his wife were a  hijab if he was?  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

4 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Is this all we are going to talk about? Fine. Wouldn't he make his wife were a  hijab if he was?  

I know many muslims who dont wear hijabs or burkas or any type of head covering.