• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

1 hour ago, other one said:

If you ever come to the conclusion that Genesis 6 is talking about fallen angels and 1 Enoch is something we should pay attention to, we could discuss other theories....

Do you mean Enoch ch. 1, or what? 

But what does Enoch say that you are pointing to?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, nebula said:

Do you mean Enoch ch. 1, or what? 

But what does Enoch say that you are pointing to?

there are three books of Enoch....     2 Enoch is a rather screwed up translation of the first book and 3 Enoch is something written by a Kabbalistic Rabbi that is pretty much mysticism.

1 Enoch is a detailed account of many things prior to the flood that the Book of Genesis just touches on.    I think you are aware of this but I needed to post it anyway.

There are things that went on prior to the flood and shortly after concerning the area around Babylon during the time period of Nimrod in the Bible and corresponding time period that covers Gilgamesh.   I have friends who was in Iraq at the first of the war and the first thing they did was to go to several museums and take things.....   one of which was the body believed to be Gilgamesh....

When the Watchers came to the earth prior to the flood, they taught man how to do things that we were never meant to know...    genetics in how to mix species to create chimeras and other things.......   and for angles to mate with women and create beings that God never meant to be.

Now we seem to be developing that same knowledge along with cloning and such....      

There are also some occult relics that were taken from Baghdad Museums that occult practitioners believe give them powers to make things in the world happen to bring in the dark powers of Lucifer and release demonic spirits to do the work.   I have heard Air Force Pilots swear that they brought back Nephilim Giant bodies to the US from Iraq.

Just a short overview of some of the weird things pertaining to Iraq.   How they all fit together is a story that isn't complete.   but researching the details is rather intriguing.  Problem is that you are not going to find anything about this in the main stream.....    you have to go to the people who are actually going to the places and digging things up.

And I am not going to try and convince anyone about it unless they are willing to do thier own reading....      You were here when Tom Horn had a forum.....   you should look into the things he's into today....   He's one of the many places I am involved with in digging out the strangeness of the world today.

Just a part of the hundreds of books that I would suggest people read.       If you are concerned about the book of Enoch, I'd look into the writings of Michael Hiser....   Is there anything that I could write here that you could read in a minute and understand and believe.....    not to my knowledge.    Am I going to spend the time to cover all I've read in the past 50 years.......         I don't think anyone would take the time to read it.    So I go back to my first statement

Basically the book of Enoch is the starting point for a lot of things going on today......   but like I said it's much too frustrating to discuss here.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

4 hours ago, other one said:

Basically the book of Enoch is the starting point for a lot of things going on today......   but like I said it's much too frustrating to discuss here.

Understood. Thank-you for the explanation.