• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Running Gator said:

Yep, as much as a teenage boy is "at home"!  lol.  This weekend I had 3 extra 15 year olds in the basement both Friday and Saturday night.  There was not much food left in the house on Sunday morning!  LOL

I bet.  Hey, at least he's not driving yet.  My goddaughter started driving last year. I swear when her mom called to tell me she was officially on the road with her own car I felt a white hair grow in. :laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

I bet.  Hey, at least he's not driving yet.  My goddaughter started driving last year. I swear when her mom called to tell me she was officially on the road with her own car I felt a white hair grow in. :laugh:

He is actually taking Drivers Ed in summer school this summer!  So it is not far away.  And since he has played driving Sims on the computer he is convinced he knows how to drive already!  :laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Running Gator said:

:emot-highfive:

Excellent post!  I could not agree more!  

It is good we can all be in agreement on something. I too agree.  :rolleyes:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907

27 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

He is actually taking Drivers Ed in summer school this summer!  So it is not far away.  And since he has played driving Sims on the computer he is convinced he knows how to drive already!  :laugh:

Oh , goodness. Is he in for a surprise. Are you going to go for your first ride along when he goes on the road the first time after getting his license? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273

8 hours ago, Running Gator said:

Not enough information to tell for sure.   Without knowing the back story of why he did it for his daughter, there is no way to know if there is a darker part to it.

Heres my thing. Daddy playing folks with his daughter  is perfectly fine. But daddy cross dressing to play the role is innocent yes but  its basically telling kids it's ok for men to dress as women,which scripture forbids. So this totally innocent activity could be used by the devil to encourage  things  God forbids. To add to it . I pointed out that  a million different women have a million  different  concepts  of What a real man is, and a woman replied. That her s be a real man if he dressed as a woman for himself. Femininity isnt only for women

1 hour ago, creativemechanic said:

But daddy cross dressing to play the role is innocent yes but  its basically telling kids it's ok for men to dress as women,

No it doesn't. It is called make believe. It is telling the kid I am taking time out to play with you in a fun way. We all need to just stop passing judgement on other people.( I said we cause I don't what this ti be seen as personal)  There is no evidence that this guy is cross dressing outside of playing with his daughter. The real man part you are referring too is the fact that he can play dress up with his daughter.  Considering we live in a world we're fathers walk away after doing the deed. Or spend all their time making money and no time for the family.  I mean seriously! To accuse some man you don't even know of commenting a sin  on nothing more then he is playing dress up with his daughter?  No wonder the "world" looks at us Christians as judgmental jerks. I am simply beside myself at your way of thinking. I really am. :soapbox:

(your post seem to have a lot of running down of women in them) :mellow:

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I would need a lot more history on the man to make my decision.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,782
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

I would need a lot more history on the man to make my decision.

yeah you need to look deeper than just what's on the surface :blink: 
me pink ballerina 255.jpgreal men wear pinkexclamation emote coon lean left 255.jpg
                                                                                                                    :13: 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

No it doesn't. It is called make believe. It is telling the kid I am taking time out to play with you in a fun way. We all need to just stop passing judgement on other people.( I said we cause I don't what this ti be seen as personal)  There is no evidence that this guy is cross dressing outside of playing with his daughter. The real man part you are referring too is the fact that he can play dress up with his daughter.  Considering we live in a world we're fathers walk away after doing the deed. Or spend all their time making money and no time for the family.  I mean seriously! To accuse some man you don't even know of commenting a sin  on nothing more then he is playing dress up with his daughter?  No wonder the "world" looks at us Christians as judgmental jerks. I am simply beside myself at your way of thinking. I really am. :soapbox:

(your post seem to have a lot of running down of women in them) :mellow:

You're not getting me.... Im not saying HE is a transgender or he supports it. im simply saying this - its innocent make believe yes, but  this stuf like the trojan horse, innocently seeming stuff can be used by satan to  infiltrate our minds and make the wrong seem ok. The Word  says t men and women dressing as each other  is wrong, thats includes innocent make believe. there really are no bypasses.

Its like years ago  on tv theyd be the  ambiguously gay character as comic relief, he was never said to be gay and his gay mannerisms were laughed at and we got accustomed. Then came the openly gay quirky chatacter. they siad he was gay but  he didnt really do much of his lifestyle acts on tv. we were accustoemd so we accepted. Now were at the stage where we're so desensitised we have gay makeout scenes on prime time shows.

If you get my point now

31 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

its innocent make believe yes, but  this stuf like the trojan horse, innocently seeming stuff can be used by satan to  infiltrate our minds and make the wrong seem ok. The Word  says t men and women dressing as each other  is wrong, thats includes innocent make believe. there really are no bypasses.

That's way out there. I disagree that a father dressing up to play make believe with his little girl is a plot of satan.:huh: If you have ever play with small children, you know you have to play the game their way. If they want you to dress up and be Ms. Bee Bee then you are going to dress up as Ms. Bee Bee; even if you are a dad.  Plot of satan my foot. It is a plot of satan to keep fathers away from their children. That is what is a plot of satan! :yadda: