A real man?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

A very liberal friend  put up a video online. It's of a man in a wig, make up and a dress . He put on all of this  to play tea party with his daughter. The caption she placed was-A real man does this

Isit just me or as innocent as it look there's a darker part to opinions and practices like that.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

7 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

A very liberal friend  put up a video online. It's of a man in a wig, make up and a dress . He put on all of this  to play tea party with his daughter. The caption she placed was-A real man does this

Isit just me or as innocent as it look there's a darker part to opinions and practices like that.

Not enough information to tell for sure.   Without knowing the back story of why he did it for his daughter, there is no way to know if there is a darker part to it.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907

6 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

I've seen commercials that show a very masculine dad character, beard and all, dressing in that way to go play tea party with his daughter and her friends. In that commercial I think the message was, it was dad doing his best as a single father to play with the girls at a girls tea party. Because the little girls were all dressed up as adult ladies. 
I think it is a judgment call that in my view in this case from the brief description you gave, I would say it is a real dad that would play dolls or dress up with his daughter. 

Just now, Anonymous Aristotle said:

I've seen commercials that show a very masculine dad character, beard and all, dressing in that way to go play tea party with his daughter and her friends. In that commercial I think the message was, it was dad doing his best as a single father to play with the girls at a girls tea party. Because the little girls were all dressed up as adult ladies. 
I think it is a judgment call that in my view in this case from the brief description you gave, I would say it is a real dad that would play dolls or dress up with his daughter. 

:emot-highfive:

Excellent post!  I could not agree more!  

:emot-highfive:  I take it you've a time or two sat on the floor yourself and played Barbies? :) 

10 minutes ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

:emot-highfive:  I take it you've a time or two sat on the floor yourself and played Barbies? :) 

That I have!

Just now, Running Gator said:

That I have!

God bless you dad. I hope your Father's day was deeply blessed. :emot-hug: May God ever keep and shine his blessings upon your precious family.

5 minutes ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

God bless you dad. I hope your Father's day was deeply blessed. :emot-hug: May God ever keep and shine his blessings upon your precious family.

Thank you very much.  My children are now 22 and 15 so Father's days have changed.  My wife had to work so I spent the day baking cookies, smoking a chicken and watching Star Wars movies!  :D

My daughter did call about 9pm, she had just got done with a 9 hour shift where she works.   She felt bad she had not gotten me anything, I told her having a daughter that is willing to work hard was gift enough! 

1 minute ago, Running Gator said:

Thank you very much.  My children are now 22 and 15 so Father's days have changed.  My wife had to work so I spent the day baking cookies, smoking a chicken and watching Star Wars movies!  :D

My daughter did call about 9pm, she had just got done with a 9 hour shift where she works.   She felt bad she had not gotten me anything, I told her having a daughter that is willing to work hard was gift enough! 

Aww.  That is true. It is a blessing. 

Well, you still have the 15 year old at home. :) 

7 minutes ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

Aww.  That is true. It is a blessing. 

Well, you still have the 15 year old at home. :) 

Yep, as much as a teenage boy is "at home"!  lol.  This weekend I had 3 extra 15 year olds in the basement both Friday and Saturday night.  There was not much food left in the house on Sunday morning!  LOL