IGNORED

United Arab Emirates decides to rename top Islamic mosque 'Mary, Mother of Jesus' to foster religious tolerance

Anonymous Aristotle

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0

Christian Post Jun 16, 2017

Is it wrong at this juncture to think this will turn out badly? :unsure:

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

Whatever is born of the flesh, is flesh, and profits nothing (throughout its existence).

Idolatry born out of wickedness(es),  never becomes anything good, 

so yes,  bad from the get go,  from the start,  bad forever.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

Christian Post Jun 16, 2017

Is it wrong at this juncture to think this will turn out badly? :unsure:

From our point of view, no it is not wrong to think that......  what grieves me so is that way too many of US citizens will probably fall for it.

35 minutes ago, other one said:

From our point of view, no it is not wrong to think that......  what grieves me so is that way too many of US citizens will probably fall for it.

Sadly, that could happen. It feels like some giant hand is rolling kegs of black powder across the topography of the world stage. Setting them up, waiting patiently to insert the fuse, strike the flint, and watch what happens next.  And I do think at this juncture it will happen in my lifetime. 

Lol. Yes, I keep thinking some day I'll hear one of the people in charge say, "hey hold my beer and watch this."

Then again, I read Ezekiel and realize God really doesn't need our help to defend Israel.....  But God help us if we are not trying....

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, other one said:

Yes, we would not want people to hate muslims any less than they do now, that just would not do.  

People shouldn't hate Muslims at all, but I would not say the same about Islam.

2 hours ago, other one said:

Lol. Yes, I keep thinking some day I'll hear one of the people in charge say, "hey hold my beer and watch this."

There's got to be a meme that fits that one. :laugh:

Then again, I read Ezekiel and realize God really doesn't need our help to defend Israel.....  But God help us if we are not trying....

I think God helps himself. I'll just hold on. He knows what he has planned for us. I'm starting to wonder if all the world leaders aren't in on the game , whatever it is, and they're amused as voyeurs watching how the masses deal with what is those leaders version of reality TV. They write the script, produce the effects, and know the outcome. And for generations upon countless generations their kind, the rich, powerful, string pullers behind the great white curtain, have been tallying a franchise of sequels since the beginning of civilization, an oxymoron really, civil? Really? 

Why worry. God's got this. 

1 hour ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

There's got to be a meme that fits that one. :laugh:

I think God helps himself. I'll just hold on. He knows what he has planned for us. I'm starting to wonder if all the world leaders aren't in on the game , whatever it is, and they're amused as voyeurs watching how the masses deal with what is those leaders version of reality TV. They write the script, produce the effects, and know the outcome. And for generations upon countless generations their kind, the rich, powerful, string pullers behind the great white curtain, have been tallying a franchise of sequels since the beginning of civilization, an oxymoron really, civil? Really? 

Why worry. God's got this. 

throughout history occasionally someone comes along that those you speak of didn't intend to come into power.....      It is my personal opinion this is what happened with President Trump.   It happened with Ronald Reagan also.   and that's why there is so much against him undoing 50 years of work the globalists have put in....   Hillary was in my opinion going to be the death of our Republic....        and I do believe God answered the millions of prayers to give our nation one last chance.

Call me crazy or whatever, but that is what I think is going on today.     We are being given one last chance as the world turns to the dark side for the end.    And if we stop praying and stop standing up for our beliefs, we will be destroyed by the lack of our own actions.

1 minute ago, other one said:

throughout history occasionally someone comes along that those you speak of didn't intend to come into power.....      It is my personal opinion this is what happened with President Trump.   It happened with Ronald Reagan also.   and that's why there is so much against him undoing 50 years of work the globalists have put in....   Hillary was in my opinion going to be the death of our Republic....        and I do believe God answered the millions of prayers to give our nation one last chance.

Call me crazy or whatever, but that is what I think is going on today.     We are being given one last chance as the world turns to the dark side for the end.    And if we stop praying and stop standing up for our beliefs, we will be destroyed by the lack of our own actions.

I agree 100%.