witchcraft

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Husband uses muti to hurt me. He works out of our town and comes home once every month end. He once cut the carpet in my car on the right side of the driver's seat and puts muti, I felt somehow while I was driving but prayed, also on the the bed a side I am sleeping and I feel like my kidneys will explode. Also where I am sitting when watching TV. The pillow and the scarf I cover my head with when sleeping makes me feel like I will collapse. All these things happen when he is at home. When he left everything becomes ok. What must I do please

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Welcome Rakgadi,

I moved your inquiry here and approved your account so you can reply.  My first question is if you are a Christian or do you believe in witchcraft also?  I ask as we are told in 1 John 4:4 that "You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."  In other words, if you have accepted Christ as your savior and are sealed by His Holy Spirit, what he is doing cannot harm you. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings rakgadi

Welcome to Worthy.....the only muti I have any experience with is with healing applications,for anyone t7hat does not know what "muti" is,i is the use of hergs by an inyanga(herbal healer or medicine man)...its African    Of course many medicine men practice witchcraft & then by adding human body components to t7he mixture of herbs & natural ingredients will use it to bring sickness or death to their victims

So my question for you is,are you a Christian?In the Q & A you cannot reply so maybe we can move this thread to a discussion Forum(I will PM you with posting info)

THere is not much you can do if you continue to allow your husband into your home & you are not a Christian who knows the Word of God & is in Relationship with God in Christ...this,like any other spiritual warfare is the enemy at work.....humans do not have the power that a demon(fallen angel) has  .....however,the Spirit Filled Believer has all Authority & Power because of Christ Jesus Who Abides in them by the Indwelling of Holy Spirit    WHO you ARE in Christ is what y ou need to know but I don't even know if y ou are a Christian & then i0f you are I would have to ask why y ou have anything to do with this this man w4ho practices witchcraft?
                                             With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  106

6 hours ago, rakgadi said:

Husband uses muti to hurt me. He works out of our town and comes home once every month end. He once cut the carpet in my car on the right side of the driver's seat and puts muti, I felt somehow while I was driving but prayed, also on the the bed a side I am sleeping and I feel like my kidneys will explode. Also where I am sitting when watching TV. The pillow and the scarf I cover my head with when sleeping makes me feel like I will collapse. All these things happen when he is at home. When he left everything becomes ok. What must I do please

I will be praying for you and your husband.  Fear not the evil things and keep on doing the things that Christ says.  Put your trust, confidence, hope and victory in JESUS CHRIST.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, rakgadi said:

have you talked with him about it????

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  124
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Talk to him about that. He will surely understand you.

God Bless!