• Days Won:  58

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

I wonder that as well jade, most folks don't seem to acknowledge that ISIS is attempting a takeover there.  As they get pushed out of Syria they need a new home base, and it would appear they are targeting the Philippines.  I don't know why no one is trying to get aid to these people, or what is taking the Philippine government so long to get rid of what they claim is several hundred radicals.  It is hard to find much information on it because the media here simply doesn't want to cover any news that sheds a bad light on Islam.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Islam is between 5 and 6 percent of the population there now, and it's bunched up together.....   about 80% of the population is Catholic where the pope is saying Islam is OK.

20 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

As someone who lives here, I will try to give my best analysis of what is going on in this part of the Philippines. This information comes from my personal experiences and travels in the region as well as other sources who are knowledgeable of the current security situation in Mindanao.

I really appreciate the information badjao, what is going on over there has really been on my mind for quite some time.  It is frustrating to know there is such a conflict and to find information about it so difficult to come by.  My thoughts and prayers are with all the people of the Philippines, and I see by your location you are right in the danger zone.  My prayers are with you and your ministry, be safe my friend, and God bless you all.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Terrorism is bacically squelched in the West.  These things are common occurance that goes unreported esp. in N. Africa, Pakistan, India, etc. our leaders don't want us to know just how bad and widespread Islamic terrorism is.

Edited by fixerupper

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

52 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

Terrorism is bacically squelched in the West.  These things are common occurance that goes unreported esp. in N. Africa, Pakistan, India, etc. our leaders don't want us to know just how bad and widespread Islamic terrorism is.

It is stopped by the Muslim Brotherhood while they attempt to overthrow our government by stealth using our own laws.  They know they can't do it by force until they get a much larger part of our civilization.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

William Wagner cites four outcomes of Islam's campaign and Jihad. 

Here are two: 

1) Christianity and Islam are at stalemate, with neither outnumbering the other. Evangelism equaling birthrates of Muslim. 

2) Islam ends up conquering the World, and tries to drive us Christians into the sea (Revelation 13:7 fulfilled?). 

39 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Thank you for the prayers and especially the prayers for the Filipino people who are being affected by this crisis. Sorry for the delay, sometimes my time is limited and I am unable to respond right away. Here in Davao City things are relatively safe for the time being compared to areas to the west. I will be traveling to Zamboanga and the island of Basilan later next month where things are more unstable, but for now I see no reason to alter those plans. I will of course reevaluate the situation as my travel dates get closer. 

As for Marawi, not much has changed in recent days and it doesn't appear that the situation will be resolved anytime soon. I will post a couple of local articles that were posted online today to give as an update. The first one explains in detail why it has taken so long to dislodge the few hundred militants that stormed Marawi more than a month ago. 

I will continue to provide updates from this part of the world and be active on the forum when time permits. Thanks again for the prayers and God bless. 

Thank you for the update, appreciate the information.  Sorry if I sounded like I was being hard on the troops over there or the government, mostly just a result of frustration and lack of information.  Naturally I want the troops to be safe as well as they carry out a dangerous exercise.  Will continue to keep you all in prayers, and do be safe in your travels.

God bless brother