• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

Miss Universe Moscow edition was filmed in 2013 and when Donald Trump was a co-owner. Well before he thought to run for highest office. 

What does any of the rest of that have to do with what I posted?  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0

28 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

What does any of the rest of that have to do with what I posted?  

Did you forget what you posted? It is an enormous stretch to refer to the 2013 Miss Universe pageant as if that was a direct or indirect inroad for Trump to meet Putin. Especially when Putin was not at the Miss Universe pageant. And there is no evidence Trump ever met with Putin while there for the pageant. 
While this 21 states investigation into Russian hackers in the 2016 election has behind it, in matters of who has deeper ties to Russia as a candidate in the 2016 election this investigation is about, is Hillary R. Clinton. Not Donald Trump. 

"2 hours ago, Running Gator said:

Before the election there was one candidate that was determined to have regime change in Syria, something Russia would not let happen.

Before the election there was one candidate that was determined not to let Russia keep the Ukraine and one that said he would not do anything about it.

Before the election there was one candidate that said he would not necessarily come to the aid of a NATO nation if they were attacked. 

Before the election one of the candidates said this..."As far as the Ukraine is concerned … if Putin wants to go in -- and I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes. We were stablemates, and we did very well that night

and this

So what I would do—as an example, I own Miss Universe, I was in Russia, I was in Moscow recently and I spoke, indirectly and directly, with President Putin, who could not have been nicer, and we had a tremendous success. The show was live from Moscow, and we had tremendous success there and it was amazing, but to do well, you have to get the other side to respect you, and he does not respect our president, which is very sad."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

7 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Not to mention that, she, like, made sure they got uranium and stuff.  

There is absolutely no reason why Russia would back Trump when Hillary has been snuggling up to Russia since 2009. 

Before we stop Russia from attempting to meddle in our elections, perhaps we should stop doing it to other countries.

Like Ukraine?

4 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

It would be more logical for the Russians to WANT Hillary to win since she is weak and corrupt.  That being said, it appears they didn't manage to change any votes.  But we DO need to make sure they are not able to do any meddling in the future. 

True. Hillary can be bought as we know. And no, I don't believe Russia changed any votes. The voting machines aren't accessible to hackers as we know. But those that hope to report hacking of the election might hope people don't realize that. 

And yes, we can always benefit from more security in the election process. While a great solution to corrupt politicians would have been to have investigated Hillary to the Nth degree, after investigation of Bill Clinton for his actions in meeting with AG Lynch during that investigation. And when evidence was found that made Hillary and her boss, because she wouldn't open a server in her home as Secretary of State without his knowledge, everyone involved is arrested and prosecuted. And if found guilty, sent to prison. 

All this talk of Russia, Russia, Russia! In their country I'm pretty sure they don't coddle their politicians that put their nations security at risk. So while there's all this speculation about Russia's hackers, Hillary and BH Obama should be glad America's criminal justice system as pertains to treason or espionage or sedition, doesn't operate like Russia's. 

Hillary made a career of being a dirty politician . It is amazing that the whole purpose of The Resistance that she's announced herself part of is acting out because the members preferred her in our White house. A travesty for sure in that they'd rather have her in the White house than their country to be safe from her when she'd have more power than any woman on earth. 

There's a visual huh? 

8 minutes ago, other one said:

Like Ukraine?

Russia openly accused Ukraine of sabotaging Trump. 

Just now, Anonymous Aristotle said:

Russia openly accused Ukraine of sabotaging Trump. 

We sent people to Ukraine to overthrow their government during Hillary's stint as secretary of state. I posted details on one of our threads covering all this.

Clinton foundation got a lot of donations during that time.....   

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

3 minutes ago, other one said:

We sent people to Ukraine to overthrow their government during Hillary's stint as secretary of state. I posted details on one of our threads covering all this.

yep, imagine if Russia interfered with our only warm weather port!  I've read that part of Russia's stance in Syria involves that it also gives Russia a warm weather port, yet Syria is not adjacent to Russia so I don't follow that argument?

It gives them a port for their fleet while in the Mediterranean Sea.  From Crimea to that area they have to go through that small strait writing Turkey.  Ti would be very easy to keepbbthem isolated.  Especially problematic since Turkey is part of NATO.

Eastern Ukraine and Crimea are basically Russian people and speak Russian.....  And the native Ukraine's were already starting to mistreat the eastern population when Putin stepped in and stopped it.

Like everything else we've messed with in the past 100 years it is a problem for everyone.

14 minutes ago, other one said:

Ah, I see. I'm not surprised. Politics. There should be a hyphen . -Dirty Business. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Not to mention that, she, like, made sure they got uranium and stuff.  

There is absolutely no reason why Russia would back Trump when Hillary has been snuggling up to Russia since 2009. 

Before we stop Russia from attempting to meddle in our elections, perhaps we should stop doing it to other countries.

Unfortunately, I KNOW we meddle in others' elections as most countries do.  Not sure what the fix is; other than shoring up systems.  If we DID stop meddling in others' elections though it doesn't mean they would stop meddling in ours.