• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.91
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

52 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

The dishonesty is very simple, it is on your part for trying to keep passing the "big blue marble" off for something that it is not.  It has never been claimed to be an actual photo of the earth,  

If the Disclaimer was not with the Photo when it was released... it's FRAUD by Omission.

AND as I have documented here, if "The Blue Marble" is not "ACTUAL"...i.e. A Fraud, then IPSO FACTO: 

Remember this (about 10 posts back to which you didn't answer to)...

THEREFORE, all of GOES (The Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite System) is Fake.  Why?? ...

"All images in the GOES archive are processed in McIDAS using GOES channel 1 visible and GOES channel 4 infrared data. The underlying colored land image is from the NASA Blue Marble Next Generation data set. When using this basemap for web or other publications, please provide the following credit line: The basemap was provided by the Earth Observatory Team - NASA (http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov)

Real-Time U.S. Composite Satellite Image: Information

"The composite images displayed on our Real-Time U.S. Composite Satellite pages are created using SSEC's McIDAS software and NOAA's GOES imager satellite imagery. A McIDAS based program created by Rick Kohrs at SSEC is used to merge GOES East and GOES West images, remap them and then remove the portions of the images that are the ground and replace those pixels with NASA's big blue marble basemap."

Remember now??

Please Reconcile...?

the person who made it readily tells everyone that he filled in some blanks because it was never meant to be viewed as an actual photo of the earth.

Please "CITE" what he says specifically...?  Date Said...?  Date Photo-Released to the public...?

I have also asked you for the source of your "moon shadow" picture at least 4 or 5 times and you still refuse to give it to me.

And I've already told you (which I shouldn't have had to), it's "Stamp on the Forehead"... The Blue Marble.  Who's the Source for "The Blue Marble"??  Then Ipso Facto...it's the Same Source for Moon Shadow pic.  Voila

What are you trying to hide?

lol, Re-Stocking Fees have more legitimacy and 'coherency' than your offering here. :rolleyes:

ps.  Anything on the SIDEWAYS problem?? ;)

regards

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.91
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

16 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

So your position is that there IS no eclipse even though we can see it?   

No, not at all.  I'm questioning the Background Story and Mechanism.

Or is your position that NASA is faking the eclipse? 

No.

I've lost track of what you're trying to say or even why you're saying it.

I've been pretty clear illustrating my position, the 'Opacity' might be on your end.

regards

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

If you was to draw a line from Alpha Centauri system thru our star this is the path of that star system with its planetary orbits liken to Uranus. Uranus belongs to the system from the south.

These planets may be seen they are there. With tilt of earth and the orbit of the dwarf star. Slice the sun at about 23 decrees look a top and bottom.  Will be in a couple years before it heads south east.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

On 7/20/2017 at 4:01 PM, ezekiel said:

If you was to draw a line from Alpha Centauri system thru our star this is the path of that star system with its planetary orbits liken to Uranus. Uranus belongs to the system from the south.

These planets may be seen they are there. With tilt of earth and the orbit of the dwarf star. Slice the sun at about 23 decrees look a top and bottom.  Will be in a couple years before it heads south east.

3 days after I posted this a massive CME headed towards Mars on the 23 rd. If this was directed towards Earth it would be liken a kill shot for Earth less God protected her. The reason its headed towards Mars is this star is reaching out and will soon lock up with the other star that is out there. Don't get caught between two stars.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,027
  • Content Per Day:  16.64

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 4:22 PM, ezekiel said:

3 days after I posted this a massive CME headed towards Mars on the 23 rd. If this was directed towards Earth it would be liken a kill shot for Earth less God protected her. The reason its headed towards Mars is this star is reaching out and will soon lock up with the other star that is out there. Don't get caught between two stars.

Especially Hollywood stars!  :laugh: