• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Butero said:

That is not the point.  I am saying I have no reason to believe anyone when they say premiums will go up under the GOP plan.  The same people lied and claimed premiums would go down under Obamacare.  I just want Obamacare repealed.  I don't care if it is ever replaced. 

I am not asking you to believe anyone, I am saying, look at what was presented yesterday and see if you can find something in it that you think would make your premiums go down

Guest Butero
10 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

The problem with Congress is that they have their own healthcare plan.  They have their own plan that is completely separate from what they are trying to push onto the American people.  No matter what they pass, they don't have to live under it.   If our entire health care in this country fails and we go to single payer, Congress still has their own healthcare.  It doesn't effect them.   So there is no real incentive on their part to really do a good job and produce a quality plan.  They're taken care of for life, no matter what happens to you and me.

What needs to happen is just do a clean repeal and go back to what we had before Obamacare.  They can still work out a plan with the insurance companies for those with preexisting conditions and give insurance companies some really sweet deals and incentives to cover preexisting conditions without it being a problem for everyone else.  And then each of us can pick what we want and what we need.

I agree.  Just repeal Obamacare now and deal with issues like pre-existing conditions in a separate bill. 

Guest Butero
Just now, Running Gator said:

I am not asking you to believe anyone, I am saying, look at what was presented yesterday and see if you can find something in it that you think would make your premiums go down

I don't care about the premiums going down.  I just want Obamacare gone.  I am willing to roll the dice with regard to premiums under the GOP plan.  That is how awful Obamacare has been to me. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0