• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, other one said:

actually the constitution is pretty strict on what it lets the Federal Government do....   and if it is not granted in the constitution the states do not have to abide by federal laws.....   and Oklahoma has put the Federal Government on notice that we will not do so....

Come time Oklahoma, the proof shall be in the pudding. 

Supremacy Clause

Article VI

All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,703
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

2 hours ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

It shouldn't but it does. That's the reality. 

I do believe I said that. I also said I'm always going to take the states side every time...and I won't encourage federal over reach on principal.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

I do believe I said that. I also said I'm always going to take the states side every time...and I won't encourage federal over reach on principal.

I wasn't arguing that you didn't.  I simply pointed out that regardless of a persons , would rather, it is reality.