• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

Now, that I can agree with!  

Great. Johnny may not be susceptible to arrest. Unless there is a statute concerning incitement in a foreign nation by an American citizen. But certainly Ms. Griffin should worry. If our justice system has courage that is. 

UCLA Law 

FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND TRUE THREATS

(Sic)"...For example, the Brandenburg test for incitement requires that the speaker intend or "direct" his efforts at inciting imminent lawlessness.[162]  The Court in New York Times v. Sullivan held that in order for a public figure to recover for defamatory falsehood, he must show that the defendant spoke with "actual malice" which requires a showing that the defendant either knew that the statement was false or spoke with a reckless disregard for its truth.[163]  Even when the false statement is spoken about a private figure on a matter of public concern, "actual malice" is required to collect punitive and presumed damages.[164]  This higher standard is in place because punitive damages are more akin to criminal punishment and should not be awarded for mere negligence on the part of the speaker.[165] "

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

26 minutes ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

Great. Johnny may not be susceptible to arrest. Unless there is a statute concerning incitement in a foreign nation by an American citizen. But certainly Ms. Griffin should worry. If our justice system has courage that is. 

I might be proven wrong, but I think if anything was going to happen to Griffin, it would have already happened.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

He already has airtime because he's promoting the latest installment of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. He's made public appearances in character as Captain Jack Sparrow at Disney , at their PotC ride. 

This where he made these comments was a paid public appearance. He's being paid millions under contract for airtime already. His comments were made off American soil for a reason. And his move to France was in part due to his wife being a French actress at the time, but also because he had no respect for America and so he moved away. 

But then,America became home again. Because it costs more to live longer in France with the tax rate there, than what it would cost to return to the dog house of the dumb puppy. 

2011  Johnny Depp Moves Back to Us from France to Avoid Paying Double Taxes

Thanks for enlightening me AA!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,035
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

12 hours ago, Running Gator said:

I might be proven wrong, but I think if anything was going to happen to Griffin, it would have already happened.

I think you are right.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

5 hours ago, other one said:

I think you are right.

She has hired high profile lawyers to get 'revenge' on the POTUS; you know the one who never did anything to HER?  She's scared about something or why the lawyers?  She's such a complete talentless dirt bag I can't see how she ever even got to the 'D' list of celebrities.  I think she did the decapitated head thing because she saw that such things got attention in the media.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

She has hired high profile lawyers to get 'revenge' on the POTUS; you know the one who never did anything to HER?  She's scared about something or why the lawyers?  She's such a complete talentless dirt bag I can't see how she ever even got to the 'D' list of celebrities.  I think she did the decapitated head thing because she saw that such things got attention in the media.

I think she timed this prior to her new comedy skit schedule. Thinking the Left nuts that support her wanting Trump dead because they do too , would also buy tickets to her show as an act of solidarity. I think she wept in her fake apology because she never thought the venue she was scheduled to appear at would cancel due to her display sending an unfunny message that she wanted the president dead.