• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, HAZARD said:

Notice the pictures below with an upside-down cross. In his article, The Kingdom of Satan, Professor J.S. Malan says this about the inverted cross . . . 

"This cross is not broken, but turned upside down. It indicates the rejection of Jesus Christ and contempt for the gospel of salvation. Inverted symbols are typical of the opposite values pursued by Satanists. People who are sometimes sacrificed to Satan on Black Sabbath are crucified upside down in accordance with this tradition."

It is easy to find Satanic websites and occult stores where you can purchase all types of items with inverted crosses. The "Upside Down Cross” symbolizes mockery and rejection of Jesus. Necklaces are worn by many Satanists. It can often be seen on Rock singers and their album covers."

“...and no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light”
—2nd Corinthians 11:14.

And the Bent Cross, The "Bent Cross" is a grotesque emaciated depiction of Jesus Christ, the only Son of God who died to provide salvation for those who believe in Him. This scepter is used by the Popes on many occasions. Its occult ramifications and connections cannot be disregarded.

The Catholic religion often calls herself the "Mother Church." She's NOT the mother of Christ's church! By calling herself "mother" she is telling on herself. Is this the abomination spoken of in the Scriptures? . . .

THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH

(Revelation 17:5)! 

Bottom two pictures,Pope John Paul II and the the Bent Cross.

Z 261..jpg

Z 262..jpg

Z 263..jpg

Z 264..jpg

You are miles off from the intent of the Author. The great wh*re babylon is in reference to JERUSALEM during the time the Beast and False Prophet are deceiving the entire world from that city. Catholicism cannot even come close to the deception that will come during that time from the Beast and False prophet.

4 hours ago, fixerupper said:

I keep asking you guys WHERE the rapture takes place before the tribulation and nobody shows me where.  The rapture happens at the second coming...

Mathew 24:27

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Coming; Parousia...the future visible return from heaven of Jesus, to raise the dead, hold the last judgment, and set up formally and gloriously the kingdom of God.

Mathew 24:29-31  Immediately after the tribulation of those days...then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:...And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 

ELECT...

picked out, chosen

chosen by God,

to obtain salvation through Christ

Christians are called "chosen or elect" of God

NO bible author ever said Christians would ever be removed from tribulation. Rather we are told that we are destined to endure it until Jesus Christ is glorified in his saints...I will never get tired of posting this scripture.  I know it debunks pre-trib.  

That no man should be moved by these afflictions; for yourselves know that we are appointed thereunto. For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and ye know. So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure: [Which is] a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer: Seeing [it is] a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels. In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

I won't get sick of posting this either....

God didn't remove Noah and his family from the flood but saved them through it.
God didn't remove Daniel from the Lion's den but saved him through it.
God didn't remove the three Hebrews from the fiery furnace but saved them through it.
God didn't remove Job from his trials but help him through them.

God won't remove Christians from tribulation because 1 Thes. 3 says He won't!

Paul is the ONLY New Testament writer who wrote of the rapture. If you wish to know WHEN, then study only Paul. I have told it time and again: the time Paul sets for HIS gathering is a moment before the start of the Day of wrath or day of the Lord. That would place it a moment before the 6th seal earthquake. That earthquake will be Paul's "sudden destruction."

The bible DOES tell us we will be removed from God's wrath. And if you read and believe John, God's wrath BEGINS at the 6th seal and then continues on throughout the entire week. And Jesus is still angry at His coming as shown in chapter 19.

Are you confused about daily or common "tribulation" and those days of great tribulation that Jesus spoke of? DON'T BE! Those days Jesus spoke of comes ONLY ONCE in the life of this planet. And it will be during the last half of the 70th week of DAniel. For reference, look at chapter 15: the beheaded saints are beginning to show up in heaven then.

Luke tells us we can escape what is coming. If you wish to stay, I believe God will allow it. But I promise you, God will NOT SET any appointments for you with His wrath! If you believe John, you will agree that the trumpets are included, as well as the vials: all are His wrath. And the rapture will come before any trumpet judgment.

There was no rapture at the time of Noah. God needed those people in natural bodies. There was no rapture at the time of Daniel. Your argument is moot. It is a non sequitur. look: the rapture is a ONE TIME event for the church. You can believe Luke and escape this earth, or you can be left behind to face the Beast. It really is your choice.  And you STILL don't understand 1 thes. 3.

4 hours ago, HAZARD said:

The Tribulation will begin to affect Israel before the seventieth week begins. And when the Antichrist rises at the beginning of the Week, Israel will be undergoing persecution by the whore and the ten kings of Revised Rome

This is really not true. The "whore" is about Jerusalem, but ONLY during the time the Beast and False Prophet are deceiving the ENTIRE WORLD from that city.  And the ten kings will receive power for one hour. And that hour will be VERY late in the last half of the week.

6 hours ago, inchrist said:

Amd guess what they dead

There is not even one hint that they are dead. This is a classic case of warping scripture to fit a theory. According to Paul, the rapture will just have happened. Why is it so hard to believe they are the raptured church? Preconceived glasses again? 

So how does Christ determine who is ressurected and who isnt

I am sure God knows who had the Holy Spirit dwelling in them. He will not have to wonder. Anyway, their names will be listed in the book of life.

Which you extremely good at, like thinking John tells you the wrath starts at the 6th seal...john never said that.

I guess I will have to break it down for you, since every hint I have given you had gone right over your head.

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

What did they SEE?

Rev 6: 12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

How amazing: they saw EXACTLY what Joel described as the SIGN for he Day of the Lord.

12 For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

What did John write?

Rev. 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The felt and saw the great earthquake. They saw the signs in the sun and moon. The knew these scriptures were about the Day of the Lord. Did you notice that John almost copied word for word from Isaiah? So it does not matter WHO said it: the signs themselves prove this is the start of the Day. The fact that you don't see this is very telling. It is those pesky preconceived glasses again, preventing one from seeing truth.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

18 hours ago, Revelation Man said:
On 25/06/2017 at 5:49 PM, Sister said:

Do you see something here?

Revelation 20:1   And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

Revelation 20:2   And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Revelation 20:3   And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Revelation 20:4   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:6   Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years

18 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I see the Judgment Seat set up to judge those Martyred during the Tribulation for Christ's name, these are the Saints under the Alter in the 5th Seal,not the Church who married the Lamb in Rev. 19 and came back with Jesus just as the Scriptures say. These will reign with Christ for a 1000 years. The FIRST RESURRECTION is all that are in Christ Jesus, the Dead that arise at the Rapture, those who were alive that got Raptured, and the Martyrs of the Tribulation.

Revelation Man

This is what I see;

At the resurrection, as it states in 1 Thess;

1 Thessalonians 4:16   For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

There is only one resurrection at the Coming.  The dead in Christ are all the believers in Christ from all generations.  The fact that these saints who were persecuted in the end times are mentioned, shows they are also included in this resurrection with all the rest who received persecution throughout the centuries.

Remember the parable of the workers in the field?  Those who came and worked in the late afternoon got paid the same wages as the ones who  laboured all day from the morning.  All got the same pay,...the same reward ...which is everlasting life. 

Many who have not been serving Christ in spirit and in truth, and even some who never believed in Christ will be drawn in through the final hour.  They will have their robes washed white by going through the fire.  They give up their lives for Christ just before the door is closed, last minute at the last warning in order to save their souls.

Those who have been serving the Lord in spirit and truth for years and years, and who sacrificed all their cares for this world and already made their robes white are not to be jealous of these new comers, who lived a sinful life but repented last minute by refusing the Mark of the Beast.

This is why I believe they are mentioned.

The dead in Christ, ......which means all the dead ...in Christ....are raised first at the Resurrection, then those who remain alive are picked up, and together they shall all meet the Lord in the air.  It all happens on the same day.  It's the day of resurrection for everyone in Christ at his coming.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Ok then Christ doesnt have to judge anything, let just take the word judge out

The time has come for the dead,

you're still snookered

Condescension is not very Christ-like. Would be nice if we could all have a polite discussion for a change.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

27 minutes ago, Sister said:
On 25/06/2017 at 5:49 PM, Sister said:

Do you see something here?

Revelation 20:1   And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

Revelation 20:2   And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Revelation 20:3   And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Revelation 20:4   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:6   Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years

Revelation Man

Now the second part of what I noticed is this;

At the coming, the devil is locked up and put in prison for a thousand years,

......then...,.. judgement is given to the saints........they collect their "reward" in other words.

Their reward is Everlasting life.  The resurrection of their bodies, and the quickening.

Vengeance is mine says the Lord.  The saints will not do the avenging.  They do not need to be up there with Christ, whilst he destroys Babylon.

All the scriptures say that Christ comes with his angels.  Not with his saints.  I used to see that he comes with his saints, and they stay in the air with him whilst he finishes off the nations, but going back over all the scriptures, it does not mention the saints with him.  If you can find any scriptures please show me.

So how I see it, Armageddon takes place, the nations are gathered against the Lamb ready to war.  This is the 6th trumpet/6th vial.

On the 7th trumpet, Christ comes with all his glory, and all the angels with him.  He first binds Satan by getting him out the way, and then destroys all those armies and punishes the whole world for their wickedness.  Few are left.  It's still the 7th trumpet, ....now the saints will be raised after all this is completed first.

Unless I'm wrong, that's how I see it by going over the scriptures.

Now please compare what I just explained to this scripture to see if it harmonises?

Matthew 12:29   Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

Satan locked up first, then his house destroyed.

Matthew 13:30   Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

The tares are gathered first, and then the wheat is stored in the barn,...souls preserved for the day of resurrection.

Edited by Sister

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

42 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Then answer my question

If I thought you really wanted to learn, then I would be happy to answer. But I saw how you put down another poster and it looked more like entrapment than a civil discussion.

Sorry, but I'm not interested in being told something went over my head or I've been snookered.