KiwiChristian

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

I would like to discuss about who JESUS is today and since his sitting on the Throne and the Heavenly Father

(ephasis on the reference "Heavenly Father",  who is not the Father of the Israelites of Jacobs House) 

giving him everything he had, holding nothing back from him, and making him, who had the Keys of Hades and Death, the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings, the Judge of all .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

I am also interested to discuss the statement you made about Jesus that JESUS is the same yesterday, today and forever. 

I will try to point the context within this statement was made by Paul. 

The time Paul is making this statement is during his ministry, and when JESUS is all in all. 

So Paul must referred to JESUS CHRIST that he will be all in all forever . That our place with him is secured for all time, that JESUS will never fall from the Throne, not to be afraid that he may fall from where he is now, and then we will also fall with him, as we are in him, as he is so we are. 

Exable if he does something to result in lost of his Eternal Life, then that will affect everyone who is in him. 

We will all be lost, that will never happen. 

Another reason Paul said that, because he was preaching the love and grace of God in Jesus Christ, the forgiveness of our sins, his redemtion and Paul said that will stand Forever. 

He gave himself as an example, when he met JESUS he Jesus did not Judge him for what he had done because he had forgiven him, before even Paul asked. 

Paul is saying that forgiveness will stand Forever and JESUS will not seek to punish him on a later day for what he had done in the past. 

What a relief, the same goes for everyone. 

That what Paul had in his mind when he said:

JESUS is the same today yesterday and tomorrow, the same treatment for everyone.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 6/25/2017 at 3:44 PM, fixerupper said:

No.  Jesus isn't called God the Son.  He is the son of God.  Get it right would you!

~

On 6/25/2017 at 3:57 PM, fixerupper said:

If you don't want me here I can get out.  I have a crappy opinion of you guys anyway!

:thumbsup:

He raises up the poor out of the dust and lifts up the beggar from the dunghill to set them among princes and to make them inherit the throne of glory. For the pillars of the earth are the LORD's, and he has set the world upon them. 1 Samuel 2:8 (Jubilee Bible 2000)

:emot-heartbeat:

Jesus

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 (New International Version)

Is

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world has been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9 (American King James Version)

LORD

“You are worthy, our Lord and Our God, to receive the glory and the honor and the power, because you have created all things, and by your pleasure they exist and were created.” Revelation 4:11 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

Amen~!

Eight days later, His disciples were once again inside with the doors locked, and Thomas was with them. Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you.” Then Jesus said to Thomas, “Put your finger here and look at My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Stop doubting and believe.”

Thomas replied, “My Lord and my God!”

Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen, and yet have believed.” John 20:26-29 (Berean Study Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

22 hours ago, fixerupper said:

The natural man doesn't believe in the resurrection, I do....
The natural man doesn't see God in NATURE, I do....

You've been misled....

You don't know the difference between damnable and UN-damnable heresy....
I reject the false doctrine of the trinity, and I reject you for your judgmentalism.... 

:)

Close

And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Matthew 3:16-17

But No Cigar

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father. And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. 1 John 2:22-26

:emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

This rejection of Jesus' deity just might, though.   If anyone is worshiping a different Jesus than the one who is God, as revealed in Scripture, they are worshiping an idol.

There's only one Jesus in the bible.  You guys do you're best to condemn people.  Maybe a better understanding of "damnable and un-damnable heresy" would help.  Maybe if you would stop listening to people who've misled you would help too.

This 'different jesus' stuff really is crazy.  Does it make you feel good about yourself....make you feel superior to me by saying such a lie?  So the Jesus I believe in for all these years is an idol?  You really do need to humble yourself and go back to school. The one John MacArthur DIDN'T go to!

Edited by fixerupper

I shouldn't have to explain to anybody what it means to deny Jesus is the Christ.  But then again, trinitarians have been misled for so long and by so many people, maybe I do...and maybe...I won't!  It gets old

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Edited by fixerupper

On 6/26/2017 at 10:18 AM, Swords99 said:

Sounds similar to what the JWs now believe about Jesus. He is a god, but separate and inferior to God the Father. Doesn't this make one polytheistic since one definition of it is : belief in the existence of more than one god.

Actually it's the other way around.  The belief that there are three gods in one is polytheistic.  JW'S separate them saying Jesus is not God, and the holy spirit is His power.  I say God is the Father, the Son has all the attributes of the Father but not all the power of those attributes, the Holy Spirit is simply the seven spirits.  JESUS IS GOD BUT GOD IS YET MORE.

The Holy Spirit is 7 different heirarchy's of angelic beings that function within those seven spirits, and at times, even Jesus himself. The Holy Spirit is the way God involves Himself in the affairs of men, through his angels.

Edited by fixerupper

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, fixerupper said:

There's only one Jesus in the bible.  

Yes, and he is God.   The Jesus YOU are promoting is a false Jesus.

You guys do you're best to condemn people.

No, if you reject Jesus as God, you have already placed yourself under divine condemnation.

Maybe a better understanding of "damnable and un-damnable heresy" would help.  Maybe if you would stop listening to people who've misled you would help too.

The only person being misled and the only person misleading others at this point, is you.

This 'different jesus' stuff really is crazy.  Does it make you feel good about yourself....make you feel superior to me by saying such a lie?  So the Jesus I believe in for all these years is an idol?  You really do need to humble yourself and go back to school. The one John MacArthur DIDN'T go to!

Yes, if the Jesus you believe in isn't God, then that Jesus is an idol.  You are worshiping a mere man, and nothing else.

I shouldn't have to explain to anybody what it means to deny Jesus is the Christ.  But then again, trinitarians have been misled for so long and by so many people, maybe I do...and maybe...I won't!  It gets old

No one is accusing you of denying Jesus is the Christ.  Don't change the subject.

I say God is the Father, the Son has all the attributes of the Father but not all the power of those attributes, the Holy Spirit is simply the seven spirits. 

Yes, that is what YOU say.   But we are not interested in what YOU say.   We, who are authentic followers of Christ choose instead, to believe Scripture and reject what you say.

JESUS IS GOD BUT GOD IS YET MORE.

That is not only irrational, but unscriptural and false teaching.

The Holy Spirit is 7 different heirarchy's of angelic beings that function within those seven spirits, and at times, even Jesus himself.

That is just your made up, homespun theology and not what the Word of God says.  Christians reject such nonsense.

The Holy Spirit is the way God involves Himself in the affairs of men, through his angels.

Also not biblical and just more false teaching.   The Bible says no such thing about the Holy Spirit.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

4 hours ago, fixerupper said:

Actually it's the other way around.  The belief that there are three gods in one is polytheistic.  JW'S separate them saying Jesus is not God, and the holy spirit is His power.  I say God is the Father, the Son has all the attributes of the Father but not all the power of those attributes, the Holy Spirit is simply the seven spirits.  JESUS IS GOD BUT GOD IS YET MORE.

The Holy Spirit is 7 different heirarchy's of angelic beings that function within those seven spirits, and at times, even Jesus himself. The Holy Spirit is the way God involves Himself in the affairs of men, through his angels.

The Holy Spirit IS God.

Acts 5:3–4 (AV)
3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

Acts 13:2 (AV)
2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

Jesus can do whatever the Father can do. His only restraint was the restrictions of his human nature over his divine nature in most circumstances so he could fulfill the prophetic office of our kinsman redeemer.

John 5:19 (AV)
19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

This is why he quoted scripture when tempted of the devil in the wilderness. He could have vanquished Satan with a mere thought. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

About what the Son can do...

John 1:1–3 (AV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Colossians 1:13–16 (AV)
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Isaiah 44:24 (AV)
24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Genesis 1:1 (AV)
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.