• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings fixerupper

I am sorry you never replied to me,quite a few pages back,I came on to tell you that I(we) do not want you to go anywhere & invited you to discuss the Scriptures to support what we Believe ......I have been keeping up with the discussion &  I think I see where you are coming from & I'm sorry that you still have a negative view of "Christians" or maybe those that believe in the Trinity,I would hope you might change your mind....I Believe in the Triune GodHead & I do Believe you are my Brother in Christ simply because you say"I Believe Jesus is my Lord & Savior,,,I Believe He is God"    Whether or not you Believe the Father is Greater ,well.....Jesus did say(at that time as He was on earth) the Father is Greater........Shiloh said this......

There is no earthly point of reference for the Trinity.   There is nothing in our human experience that serves as an adequate analogy because this is one of those things about God that is outside of our ability to comprehend.   We cannot understand it because we are not meant to understand it at this time.   God lives in a sphere of reality that transcends our own, and there are things about Him that are beyond our knowing.

I can agree with this with whole heartedly & I don't Believe God cares about us knowing about all those "nuts & bolts" of it all as long as we Believe that only GOD SAVES by HIS GRACE.....the Father,through our Faith in the Son

On 6/26/2017 at 6:22 PM, fixerupper said:

No matter how hard you try, those blue eyed jewels won't send me to hell. 

This rejection of Jesus' deity just might, though.   If anyone is worshiping a different Jesus than the one who is God, as revealed in Scripture, they are worshipped a false god                          BEJ

I do not see you have denied the Deity of Jesus......

I do believe that Jesus is God in that he is everything that God is. But God is simply, "yet more!"
fixerupper

I do not care  how you arrived at this conclusion ,I don't think you care how I arrived at mine.....Jesus is God,He is my Lord & Savior because through Him I have been Reconciled back to the Father  and by His Grace,we are Saved!!!!   Right? lol   

I want to apologize for some of the snide comments & remarks to you ,I am not pleased with some of what I have read & I can understand why you would retaliate in kind,I do not condone it but I understand it.....lets get off on the right foot ,okay?

What do you think of this...?

Isa 48:16  Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me. 
Isa 48:17  Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. 

Zec 12:10  "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn. 

Dan 7:9  I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. 
Dan 7:10  A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened. 
Dan 7:11  I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. 
Dan 7:12  As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time. 
Dan 7:13  I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. 
Dan 7:14  And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. 

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, and he is God.   The Jesus YOU are promoting is a false Jesus.

I wish you guys would for ONCE get this right and realize you people love to misrepresent me....I never said Jesus wasn't God.  I said He was God and the Father is greater, just like JESUS SAID!  The Jesus I promote is the one that Jesus Himself and the Father promotes.  The Jesus you say who's equal to God is unbiblical. If anyone believes in a false Jesus it's the fabricated Trinitarians who fabricated this three persons into one God stuff!

No, if you reject Jesus as God, you have already placed yourself under divine condemnation.

NO.  Maybe you should educate yourself about the real Jesus instead of letting Trinitarians decide for you.  You need to go back to school, at least back to the bible.  

Yes, if the Jesus you believe in isn't God, then that Jesus is an idol.  You are worshiping a mere man, and nothing else.

LET ME REMIND YOU FOR ABOUT THE 5TH TIME!  I NEVER SAID JESUS ISN'T GOD!  That's what the illustrious Shilo357 would like people to believe.  Too bad there's not one verse of scripture that says such a thing.  You guys CONTINUALLY POST SCRIPTURE OUT OF CONTEXT, and continually misrepresent what I say, a common trait among misled Trinitarians.  Another common trait is you people are too ready to condemn other believers over a false doctrine you people say is 'a mystery' and one you've accepted as truth.  You do absolutely nothing for the cause of Christ and the gospel.  What you do is make Christianity foolish and bigoted.

No one is accusing you of denying Jesus is the Christ.  Don't change the subject.

That one takes the cake, don't change the subject???  Are you for real or simply misled at the power of 10?  You're being a real hypocrite here. You say that if I reject Jesus as God I've placed myself under condemnation.  You say that if I don't believe Jesus is God, that makes Jesus an idol. Then you condemn me for NOT accepting you're theology.  THEN YOU SAY NO ONE IS ACCUSING ME OF DENYING JESUS IS THE CHRIST!

Yes, that is what YOU say.   But we are not interested in what YOU say.   We, who are authentic followers of Christ choose instead, to believe Scripture and reject what you say.

If you're not interested in what I say why do you reply!  You're an authentic Trinitarian follower, not a follower of truth.  

That is not only irrational, but unscriptural and false teaching.

I said, "JESUS IS GOD BUT GOD IS YET MORE."

You said about the seven spirits of God NOT being around the throne...,

That is just your made up, homespun theology and not what the Word of God says.  Christians reject such nonsense.

I can't help it if you think the words of Jesus are irrational.  MAYBE IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ACCEPTED TRINITARIANISM YOU WOULDN'T SEE GOD'S WORD AS IRRATIONAL.
John 14;28  Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
I said, "The Holy Spirit is 7 different heirarchy's of angelic beings that function within those seven spirits, and at times, even Jesus himself."
You said,

Also not biblical and just more false teaching.   The Bible says no such thing about the Holy Spirit.

You're the one full of false teaching about the holy spirit's absence around the throne...

This is one of my favorites by Shiloh, one very misled individual...

The reason the Holy Spirit is not there in those verses around the throne is because He is on earth, not in Heaven. 

It would be more helpful if you actually studied and understood the doctrine you are trying to support.  Talk about denial and fabrication. How do you come up with this stuff Shiloh?  It would help if you understood the basic concepts of the Trinity doctine!  Trinity teaches that God the Father, Jesus the Christ, and the holy spirit are three PERSONS in one, all three being co-eternal and co-equal.  You don't have to be so erroneously blatant in supporting a doctrine you don't even understand! 
Let's see.  You previously said,

"The seven spirits of God are not seven individual spirits; rather, they are seven aspects of the Person of the Holy Spirit." 

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Shiloh said, "The reason the Holy Spirit is not there in those verses around the throne is because He is on earth, not in Heaven."

Wow big guy, you need help understsnding the doctrine you've accepted.  If God is the holy spirit and the holy spirit is God....If jesus is the Holy Spirit, and the holy spirit is Jesus, then explain to me the SEPARATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT BEING ON EARTH AND MISSING AROUND THE THRONE! THAT COMPLETELY GOES AGAINST TRINITARIAN DOCTRINE!
I said,
The Holy Spirit is the way God involves Himself in the affairs of men, through his angels.
Shiloh said,

Also not biblical and just more false teaching.   The Bible says no such thing about the Holy Spirit.

Maybe you should learn why God's angels are called "ministering spirits."

Edited by fixerupper

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

38 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

I can't help you if you think the words of Jesus are irrational.  MAYBE IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ACCEPTED tRINITARIANISM YOU WOULDN'T SEE GOD'S WORD AS IRRATIONAL.
John 14;28  Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
I said, "The Holy Spirit is 7 different heirarchy's of angelic beings that function within those seven spirits, and at times, even Jesus himself."
You said,

So how do you address the following.

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.

10 hours ago, JohnD said:

The Holy Spirit IS God.

Acts 5:3–4 (AV)
3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

Acts 13:2 (AV)
2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

Jesus can do whatever the Father can do. His only restraint was the restrictions of his human nature over his divine nature in most circumstances so he could fulfill the prophetic office of our kinsman redeemer.

John 5:19 (AV)
19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

This is why he quoted scripture when tempted of the devil in the wilderness. He could have vanquished Satan with a mere thought. 

If you think the verses you've quoted imply the holy spirit is equal to God in power and knowledge you're grossly misled.  I know you said the holy spirit is God, but those verses don't imply that.

Acts 5:3-4  But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

The holy spirit is the means by which God interacts with His creation.  Lying to God's Holy Spirit is lying to God's Holy messengers called angels who relayed the lie directly and instantly to God. That's how it works all the time.  This doesn't imply the Holy spirit is God himself, or that they are equal in any way.

Edited by fixerupper

Blessings fixerupper

There is nothing worse than witnessing the Brethren speaking unkindly towards one another,no matter which Doctrine I support I do not wish to ridicule the other or speak without LOVE.....I represent Christ Jesus,you Represent Him & so does every member of His Body   Each of us responsible & accountable for our OWN replies,regardless of how anyone else talks to us......You are continually retaliating and ignoring those of us that are listening

I wish you guys would for ONCE get this right and realize you people love to misrepresent me....I never said Jesus wasn't God.

I understand you re NOT saying Jesus is not GOD  PLEASE,put the defenses away& lets have a discussion,I'm not here to attack you & others are not as well & for whoever speaks without kindness let that remain with them.....I asked,what do you think of this...

Isa 48:16  Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me. 
Isa 48:17  Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. 

Zec 12:10  "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn. 

Dan 7:9  I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. 
Dan 7:10  A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened. 
Dan 7:11  I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. 
Dan 7:12  As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time. 
Dan 7:13  I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. 
Dan 7:14  And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. 

In this way,as it is going,thats how folks get banned from threads & threads ghet locked & then no one can reply,let us ALL speak with respect & kindly......we dto not have to agree on every single p & q.......the heart of the matter is WHO is Jesus....seems everyone agrees,doesn't it?            Love,Kwik

I understand you re NOT saying Jesus is not GOD  PLEASE,put the defenses away& lets have a discussion, I'm not here to attack you & others are not as well & for whoever speaks without kindness let that remain with them.....I asked,what do you think of this...

I'm doing a better job of this discission than most on this thread, not to mention it's me against how many?

In this way,as it is going,thats how folks get banned from threads & threads ghet locked & then no one can reply,let us ALL speak with respect & kindly......we dto not have to agree on every single p & q.......the heart of the matter is WHO is Jesus....seems everyone agrees,doesn't it?            Love,K

I'm not here to attack you & others are not as well

Condemning others isn't an attack???  You seem to forget that I'm told I "fail to understand," and wrong due to sloppy exegesis of God's Word and, "false teaching...and a sloppy handling of Scripture."  I'm the one being condemned by other believers.  I'm told I've placed myself under divine condemnation.  I'm constantly being told I don't understand.  I'm being called a heretic, told I'm promoting is a false Jesus and making him an idol and that I'm not an authentic follower of Christ.  Told that I've "made up a version of christ for myself resulting in eternal suicide." Told I have unscriptural and false teachings...homespun theology. 

Shiloh said,

This rejection of Jesus' deity just might, (condemn me) though.   If anyone is worshiping a different Jesus than the one who is God, as revealed in Scripture, they are worshiping an idol.

So if I speak a bit stern and forthright, you know why!  I'm the one being condemned here by my own brothers and sisters. I'm just standing up!

Edited by fixerupper

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, fixerupper said:

I wish you guys would for ONCE get this right and realize you people love to misrepresent me....I never said Jesus wasn't God.  I said He was God and the Father is greater, just like JESUS SAID!  The Jesus I promote is the one that Jesus Himself and the Father promotes.  The Jesus you say who's equal to God is unbiblical. If anyone believes in a false Jesus it's the fabricated Trinitarians who fabricated this three persons into one God stuff!

You have already said that Jesus isn't fully God. See beow:

On 6/25/2017 at 3:35 PM, fixerupper said:

God sent his SON to pay the penalty for sin.  It doesn't mitigate against Jesus being God because he's not fully God and said so himself!  There is no trinitarian formula in the bible, and there is no salvation formula saying one must believe Jesus is God.  It's all fabrication.

Jesus never claimed to be partially God.   That is impossible.  He's is either God, or He isn't.  There is no half 1/2 God or 3/4 God.  Jesus is fully God or not God at all.  Your notion hat Jesus is less God than the Father is simply not biblical and demonstrates a fundamental flaw in your handling of Scripture.

That one takes the cake, don't change the subject???  Are you for real or simply misled at the power of 10?  You're being a real hypocrite here. You say that if I reject Jesus as God I've placed myself under condemnation.  You say that if I don't believe Jesus is God, that makes Jesus an idol. Then you condemn me for NOT accepting you're theology.  THEN YOU SAY NO ONE IS ACCUSING ME OF DENYING JESUS IS THE CHRIST!

No, you're just confused.   Denying Jesus is God, isn't the same as denying that He is fully God.   Those are two separate subjects. 

You have rejected Jesus as fully God and you have this made up idea in your head that Jesus can be a less God than God the Father which is just nonsense.  

Jesus said that God was greater, but that was only true during His earthly ministry, when Jesus divested Himself divine prerogatives.  That is not the case now.   And even then, when Jesus said that the Father was greater, He was not speaking in terms of deity, but in terms of His voluntary submission to the Will of the Father.   If you read the context in which that claim occurs you will see that.

I said, "JESUS IS GOD BUT GOD IS YET MORE."

Yes, I know.  And you're wrong.  The Bible doesn't say that The Father is more God than Jesus.   That is just something you have made up.

I can't help it if you think the words of Jesus are irrational.  MAYBE IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ACCEPTED tRINITARIANISM YOU WOULDN'T SEE GOD'S WORD AS IRRATIONAL.

Yes and that doesn't mean that Jesus is less God than the Father.

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; (Joh 14:16)

Speaking of the Holy Spirit, Jesus said that after he leaves His disciples, the Father will send another comforter.  The comforter is the Holy Spirit.   The word "another"  means "another of the same kind."   The Holy Spirit will be for the Church what Jesus was for the disciples.   Jesus mentions both the Father and the Holy Spirit as separate persons from each other and separate from Him. 

Wow big guy, you need help understsnding the doctrine you've accepted.  If God is the holy spirit and the holy spirit is God....If jesus is the Holy Spirit, and the holy spirit is Jesus, then explain to me the SEPARATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT BEING ON EARTH AND MISSING AROUND THE THRONE! THAT COMPLETELY GOES AGAINST TRINITARIAN DOCTRINE!

No, the Holy Spirit isn't Jesus and Jesus is not the Holy Spirit.  No one said that.   You don't understand Trinitarian doctrine.   Part of the problem with your approach is that you are arguing against the doctrine from a false understanding of the doctrine.  

The seven spirits of God are likely a reference to the seven-fold ministry of the Spirit in Isa. 11:2.

Maybe you should learn why God's angels are called "ministering spirits."

I understand that just fine and it has nothing to do with the Holy Spirit.  

You have already said that Jesus isn't fully God. See beow:

That's right.  And you mis-represent me.  I never said Jesus wasn't God.  You don't know the difference between a full and half tank!

Jesus never claimed to be partially God.   That is impossible.  He's is either God, or He isn't.  There is no half 1/2 God or 3/4 God.  Jesus is fully God or not God at all.  Your notion hat Jesus is less God than the Father is simply not biblical and demonstrates a fundamental flaw in your handling of Scripture.

I thought nothing was impossible with God?  It's not impossible, it's just impossible to you!  Let the scriptures speak for themselves...

My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no manis able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

1 Cor. 15:28 says: “When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him [God] who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.”  

“The Son can do nothing by himself; he can only do what he sees his Father doing” 

No, you're just confused.   Denying Jesus is God, isn't the same as denying that He is fully God.   Those are two separate subjects. 

They are?  Is that the difference between half full and half empty!

Yes, I know.  And you're wrong.  The Bible doesn't say that The Father is more God than Jesus.   That is just something you made up.

No.  That's something several bible authors made up.   You've accepted the trinitarian teaching of men.  I accept God's Word at face value!

Yes and that doesn't mean that Jesus is less God than the Father.

No, the Holy Spirit isn't Jesus and Jesus is not the Holy Spirit.  No one said that.   You don't understand Trinitarian doctrine.   Part of the problem with your approach is that you are arguing against the doctrine from a false understanding of the doctrine.  

Wow Shiloh, you really do need to familiarize yourself with the fabricated doctrine you've accepted!

trin·i·ty

ˈtrinədē/

noun

the Christian Godhead as one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Edited by fixerupper

So if I speak a bit stern and forthright, you know why!  I'm the one being condemned here by my own brothers and sisters. I'm just standing up!

Blessings fixerupper

I just told you I do understand "why" & still I will never condone dishing out the same or retaliation....that would be repaying evil with evil,it;s never okay.No it is not okay to call you a heretic or to accuse you of being under divine condemnation in the same way it is not okay to retort with "you need to go back to school"    Youm never said Jesus is lesser than God the Father,what you did do was refer to Jesus Words" John 14;28  Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."

As Jesus was in His earthly physical body He actually reduced Himself to servitude ....I think Shiloh tried to explain that as being the difference between Deity & Authority.....On earth He was under the Authority of God the Father......We know that Jesus IS,He was before the foundations of the earth were laid,all things were created through Him,all things were made by Him.....

I certainly cannot explain the GodHead Triune but I do Believe it....if that makes me a Trinitarian then I suppose that is what I am but first & foremost I consider myself a Born Again Believer,I do not doubt that you are my Brother,I do not see this as a Salvational issue  because you have not said "Jesus is the son of God" as in a man as many JW do.....I have a friend who is JW & she believes Jesus is GOD,she reads a KJV Bible but Believes the Father is Greater ,she does not say Jesus is LESS

All this talk about WHO is in Heaven & WHO is on earth is a bit confusing to me because GOD is Omnipresent ......as SPIRIT I Believe He is EVERYWHERE

Jeremiah 23:24 “Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? declares the Lord. Do I not fill heaven and earth? declares the Lord?

Psalm 139:7-10 “Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there! If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me.”

Isaiah 43:2 “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you.”

Job 34:21 “For his eyes are on the ways of a man, and he sees all his steps.”

Hebrews 4:13 “And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account.”

Isaiah 57:15 “For thus says the high and exalted One. Who dwells in eternity, whose name is Holy, I dwell on a high and holy place, And also with the contrite and lowly of spirit In order to revive the spirit of the lowly And to revive the heart of the contrite.”

Jesus had to leave in order to send the Comforter"Holy Spirit",this is His Spirit or the Spirit of God

John 15:26  But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: 

Is anything Impossible for God,,,,No,absolutely not! I don't believe any of us can comprehend these things yet,not fully but isd that important? I don't think so,I think it is important that we Believe what the Word of God Says......

As far as "standing up for ourselves"....that is unimportant as well,the Word of God is interpreted differently by different people,we must LISTEN to one another & know the difference on what is Salvational & what is not,if we believe our Brother is in error then we "reason together" & if thats not possible then it is better not to partake with them than bicker and speak harshly.....we can't help how someone speaks to us but we certainly8 have control over our own replies,right?

All Glory to God Most High                                        With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:mgdetective:

Beat

Now one of the scribes had come up and heard their debate. Noticing how well Jesus had answered them, he asked Him, “Which commandment is the most important of all?”

Jesus replied, “This is the most important: ‘Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is One Lord, and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these.” Mark 12:28-31 (Berean Study Bible)

That Straw-Man (Brother) Down

Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. 1 John 4:20 (New International Version)

Mercy~!

Telling lies about others is as harmful as hitting them with an ax, wounding them with a sword, or shooting them with a sharp arrow. Proverbs 25:18 (New Living Translation)

:emot-heartbeat: