KiwiChristian

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

The mormon, Jehovahs Witness, Seventh Day Adventist, UPCI, etc.  "Jesus" is NOT the Jesus Christ of the Bible.

That's not true at all.  That's the typical trinitarian way of misrepresenting others and lifting themselves up by condemning others.  

Did Jesus really say He was God?

Even if a person says Jesus isn't God, they pose a better argument than most of you.  

That’s exactly how Jesus’ original audience seemed to take it when He said, “I and the Father are one.” In fact, the Jews were ready to kill Him right there! Why? “Because you,” they said, “a mere man, claim to be God” (John 10:33).

Note the emphasis...
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:....
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.  My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.  I and my Father are one. (in mind) Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.  

Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me. Jesus wouldn't have to give credit to the Father if he was also the Father.  The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. The Jews accuse jesus of making himself God, and notice how Jesus responds!

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

Jesus does the works of the Father implying the Father is above Jesus.  After they accused him of making himself out to be God, in a sense, Jesus is saying God is greater than he, he is greater than man, and man is even called gods unto whom the word of God came, so what's the problem with Jesus calling himself 'the son of God?'  

They are called gods, God santified Jesus and sent him here so he's called the Son of God, and they want to crucify him for it.   

Edited by fixerupper

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Could you explain how the spirit brother of Lucifer (Mormons); Michael the archangel (Jehovah Witnesses) and Jesus who is fully God come in the flesh (Christian)..are all the same person, that is Jesus of the Bible?

All I can tell you is that if they believe in the cross and in the resurrection, it's the same Jesus.  This 'fully God come in the flesh' is controvercial and open to interpretation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,851
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

15 hours ago, KiwiChristian said:

Yes, thats WHAT He is.

But WHO is He?

Unless you believe that He is God, you will die in your sins.

I can't, hope you can help me. 

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

13 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I can't, hope you can help me. 

Of course, just READ what i posted.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,851
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, KiwiChristian said:

Of course, just READ what i posted.

I am not in my sins now. How can you say that I will die in my sins. 

On 6/27/2017 at 4:49 PM, fixerupper said:

I shouldn't have to explain to anybody what it means to deny Jesus is the Christ.  But then again, trinitarians have been misled for so long and by so many people, maybe I do...and maybe...I won't!  It gets old

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Heres your throne evidence you have been asking for.   The three are around the throne right now btw. It isnt some future event.  

1 John 5:7 
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

5:6-8 We are inwardly and outwardly defiled; inwardly, by the power and pollution of sin in our nature. For our cleansing there is in and by Christ Jesus, the washing of regeneration and the renewing of the Holy Ghost. Some think that the two sacraments are here meant: baptism with water, as the outward sign of regeneration, and purifying from the pollution of sin by the Holy Spirit; and the Lord's supper, as the outward sign of the shedding Christ's blood, and the receiving him by faith for pardon and justification. Both these ways of cleansing were represented in the old ceremonial sacrifices and cleansings. This water and blood include all that is necessary to our salvation. By the water, our souls are washed and purified for heaven and the habitation of saints in light. By the blood, we are justified, reconciled, and presented righteous to God. By the blood, the curse of the law being satisfied, the purifying Spirit is obtained for the internal cleansing of our natures. The water, as well as the blood, came out of the side of the sacrificed Redeemer. He loved the church, and gave himself for it, that he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word; that he might present it to himself a glorious church, Eph 5:25-27. This was done in and by the Spirit of God, according to the Saviour's declaration. He is the Spirit of God, and cannot lie. Three had borne witness to these doctrines concerning the person and the salvation of Christ. The Father, repeatedly, by a voice from heaven declared that Jesus was his beloved Son. The Word declared that He and the Father were One, and that whoever had seen him had seen the Father. And the Holy Ghost, who descended from heaven and rested on Christ at his baptism; who had borne witness to Him by all the prophets; and gave testimony to his resurrection and mediatorial office, by the gift of miraculous powers to the apostles. But whether this passage be cited or not, the doctrine of the Trinity in Unity stands equally firm and certain. To the doctrine taught by the apostles, respecting the person and salvation of Christ, there were three testimonies. 1. The Holy Spirit. We come into the world with a corrupt, carnal disposition, which is enmity to God. This being done away by the regeneration and new-creating of souls by the Holy Spirit, is a testimony to the Saviour. 2. The water: this sets forth the Saviour's purity and purifying power. The actual and active purity and holiness of his disciples are represented by baptism. 3. The blood which he shed: and this was our ransom, this testifies for Jesus Christ; it sealed up and finished the sacrifices of the Old Testament. The benefits procured by his blood, prove that he is the Saviour of the world. No wonder if he that rejects this evidence is judged a blasphemer of the Spirit of God. These three witnesses are for one and the same purpose; they agree in one and the same thing.

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

3 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I am not in my sins now. How can you say that I will die in my sins. 

I didnt say that. I said "Of course, just READ what i posted."

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

20 hours ago, fixerupper said:

The holy spirit is the means by which God interacts with His creation.  Lying to God's Holy Spirit is lying to God's Holy messengers called angels who relayed the lie directly and instantly to God. That's how it works all the time.  This doesn't imply the Holy spirit is God himself, or that they are equal in any way.

:mgdetective:

Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the one to come. Matthew 12:31-32 (Berean Study Bible)

~

10 hours ago, fixerupper said:

All I can tell you is that if they believe in the cross and in the resurrection, it's the same Jesus.  This 'fully God come in the flesh' is controversial and open to interpretation.

:emot-heartbeat:

For Without The LORD Jesus

“I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again.

This command I received from my Father.” John 10:14-18 ( New International Version)

Brother, There Is No

Since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, in the same way God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep through Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 4:14 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Resurrection

"I can guarantee this truth: A time is coming (and is now here) when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who respond to it will live. The Father is the source of life, and he has enabled the Son to be the source of life too. "He has also given the Son authority to pass judgment because he is the Son of Man.

Don't be surprised at what I've just said. A time is coming when all the dead will hear his voice, and they will come out of their tombs. Those who have done good will come back to life and live. But those who have done evil will come back to life and will be judged. John 5:25-29 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Amen~!

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will still live, even if he dies. And whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" John 11:25-26 (New Heart English Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Traveler said:

Jesus has deity which he inherited from his Father but he is not his Father. Father God and Jesus are two separate persons.  Jesus may be the king of kings but only his Father is the God of gods! If you want the scriptural proofs to back that up I have it.

No, that is false.   Jesus is God and He is as eternal as the Father.   Jesus did not inherit deity from the Father.   Both are just as much God.   Any Scriptures you use to prove your points are mishandled in order arrive that the conclusions you espouse.

8 hours ago, Yowm said:

Deniers of the faith say that even the death and resurrection is open to interpretation let alone the Deity of Christ. Because certain parts of God's Word is controversial doesn't mean it is not true. Even Jesus was controversial in His teachings and acts, should we dismiss them as untrue?

The Mormons, JW's and Islam have a different Jesus

You mean deniers of Trinity and deity, not the FAITH.  You guys do your best to make people who disagree with you look bad. Simply because people interpret this different doesn't mean anybody has created a different Jesus.  People interpret God's controvercial Word about trinity or deity differently and for good reasons.   None of this makes Jesus a different Jesus, or the person who interprets it condemned lke some say.

Edited by fixerupper