KiwiChristian

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

What I find amazing is that the Jews seem to have known exactly what Jesus was saying when he said in John 10:31-33, "Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? 33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God." They considered this blasphemy since Jesus was claiming to be God. If Jesus just said I am a good person that came from God the Jews would have not picked up those stones. So am I to gather then from the original post that the Gospels are wrong in how they recorded the facts? To say that Jesus isn't God or not fully God is just plain wrong and the writers of the gospels believed the same thing. 

Even today the Jews still believe that is it blasphemous that Jesus said He was God and they will torment and protest in front of Messianic Jews that have trusted Christ and believe that He was God. I for one will read scripture for what it teaches and you can find this teaching all through scripture: Jesus is fully God no doubt about it. Anyone that denies this fact has either not read their Bible and compared scripture to scripture or they are denying it because they don't believe that God's Words are true. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

5 minutes ago, Jaydog1976 said:

What I find amazing is that the Jews seem to have known exactly what Jesus was saying when he said in John 10:31-33, "Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? 33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God." They considered this blasphemy since Jesus was claiming to be God. If Jesus just said I am a good person that came from God the Jews would have not picked up those stones. So am I to gather then from the original post that the Gospels are wrong in how they recorded the facts? To say that Jesus isn't God or not fully God is just plain wrong and the writers of the gospels believed the same thing. 

Even today the Jews still believe that is it blasphemous that Jesus said He was God and they will torment and protest in front of Messianic Jews that have trusted Christ and believe that He was God. I for one will read scripture for what it teaches and you can find this teaching all through scripture: Jesus is fully God no doubt about it. Anyone that denies this fact has either not read their Bible and compared scripture to scripture or they are denying it because they don't believe that God's Words are true. 

maybe Eph 3:4 or Rom 16:25 or Colos 1:26 and 2:2 is what the Jews did not know

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

"Jesus is God." Well of course he is. :)  

Guest shiloh357
On 6/24/2017 at 10:57 PM, Your closest friendnt said:

Since the resurrection of Jesus Christ we do not need a SAVIOR anymore, that's what Paul was teaching. 

Wrong.  Paul never taught that.  Jesus came because we need a Savior.  And we still need a Savior.  We need a Savior every day. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

20 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Apparently according to one or two earlier posters awhile back, Jesus was God but He was a 'lesser' God.

How one can be God and a 'lesser' God simultaneously escapes my human understanding. Fully God/fully man...yes, but God/less than God?... blows all fuses of sanity for me.

It's a lack of understanding of the scriptures. There is nothing in the bible that says Jesus was a lesser God. Those who believe there are scriptures that support that are the one's that have to prove it. They cannot because the scriptures saying Jesus was a lesser God, or a demigod, do not exist. 

They may be getting another religion confused with Christianity. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,822
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Wrong.  Paul never taught that.  Jesus came because we need a Savior.  And we still need a Savior.  We need a Savior every day. 

At time of death, when the last trompet sounds, at the last breath of everyone, if found with belief in: 

JESUS CHRIST=LIFE=HEAVEN

DENIAL of JESUS CHRIST=DEATH=HADES or HELL 

Only those who denied Jesus has died for the forgiveness of our sins, and are still alive need a Savior, because with their denial, they have chosen Death instant of LIFE. 

THOSE who are born to at least one parent with the Life of Christ, they are born unto LIFE, 

They will need a Savior to be in the LIFE again, only if they denied JESUS CHRIST. 

This reflects Paul teachings. 

Who said Death has been abolished, has been defeated. JESUS CHRIST has the victory. 

And he said our children are born unto LIFE, or unto the Lord. 

Even if one of the parents is an unbeliever. 

Through one man Death rained in the world, and when Death met JESUS CHRIST who had the LIFE, 

At the appointment time at the Cross, Death stopped raining on the world. 

DEATH is not raining on the Earth since the time of the Cross and the resurrection. 

That's why we say to an unbeliever, who has understand the need for JESUS CHRIST. 

Choose LIFE, or DEATH. 

To believe or to denied. 

If someone is born unto LIFE, has the LIFE as long as that individual continuous in the faith of Jesus Christ the Lifegiver. 

He was never lost unto DEATH to need a SAVIOR to save him from DEATH, and give him LIFE. 

He is born unto CHRIST and he died unto CHRIST. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

At time of death, when the last trompet sounds, at the last breath of everyone, if found with belief in: 

JESUS CHRIST=LIFE=HEAVEN

DENIAL of JESUS CHRIST=DEATH=HADES or HELL 

Only those who denied Jesus has died for the forgiveness of our sins, and are still alive need a Savior, because with their denial, they have chosen Death instant of LIFE. 

THOSE who are born to at least one parent with the Life of Christ, they are born unto LIFE

They will need a Savior to be in the LIFE again, only if they denied JESUS CHRIST. 

This reflects Paul teachings. 

Who said Death has been abolished, has been defeated. JESUS CHRIST has the victory. 

And he said our children are born unto LIFE, or unto the Lord. 

Even if one of the parents is an unbeliever. 

Through one man Death rained in the world, and when Death met JESUS CHRIST who had the LIFE, 

At the appointment time at the Cross, Death stopped raining on the world. 

DEATH is not raining on the Earth since the time of the Cross and the resurrection. 

That's why we say to an unbeliever, who has understand the need for JESUS CHRIST. 

Choose LIFE, or DEATH. 

To believe or to denied. 

If someone is born unto LIFE, has the LIFE as long as that individual continuous in the faith of Jesus Christ the Lifegiver. 

He was never lost unto DEATH to need a SAVIOR to save him from DEATH, and give him LIFE. 

He is born unto CHRIST and he died unto CHRIST. 

What do you say to those parents, born again believers of Jesus Christ,  whose children are totally lost, destined for hell?

Everything unclean Jesus touch, and anything unclean that touch him , whether a leper, the unclean woman, interacting with the Gentiles and entering their homes, things that are forbiten and made any other Jew unclean, it was the opposite with Jesus, instant of him becoming unclean, the unclean became clean. 

The same thing with the example Paul gave. 

This is why they say about the mother of Jesus, who carry him in her womb. 

That the Holy child within her made her Holy, the Holiness of the child was impute to her . 

If it was for the duration of her pregnancy only and the breast feeding, maybe so, but it doesn't matter, she too has to believe in Jesus Christ after his death and resurrection, to have the life inputted to her, and be under his blood, never fearing Death.

Death=Separation with God, in one own sins =If someone dies with Death=Hell. 

When someone believes in Jesus Christ, he, she is in the LIFE and also is under the blood of Jesus Christ, never fearing again for his sins. 

His own sins are counted against him, to take away the LIFE and give him DEATH. 

Sins have not power to give Death to a believer, 

JESUS CHRIST has been made the propitiation for our sins. 

The high preist who made the offering before the Father on our behalf. 

This means we have the whole world on one side , then JESUS between the world and the Heavenly Father. 

And Jesus minister to the Father about us. 

And the offering was accepted and the Heavenly Father honor JESUS and gave him the Throne, and all his Theotis and Power that he had, and made him Lord over everything , and Judge all. 

10 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Touching alone was not enough, it took faith. There were many Jesus did not heal because of no faith.

Matthew 13:58 KJV
[58] And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

In the Mosaic Law, if someone gets touch by a leper, whether intentionally, or by accident he gets his uncleaness , and becomes  unclean. 

For JESUS was the opposite he never became unclean, everytime someone unclean touch him, or he touched someone unclean. 

Jesus touch the dead and he was not considered unclean, of became unclean. 

I understand about the faith element, and for some other situations, JESUS still healed many without even asking them, and some who did not have faith, or never asked to have faith, and didn't know what Jesus was about to do. 

Jesus healed many on the Sabath, without their consent. 

If someone whould asked them , they would say no, it's Sabath day, for many reasons, believing that God did not work on the Sabath, and the healing whoud come not from their God, but from the God of their neighbors, or the Devil. 

JESUS said "I am the Lord of the Sabath", making himself " their Lord God amongst them, just like one of them, as the scriptures said, that's why he didn't not sin for working in the Sabbath. 

It was his rule before he was born, and as been amongs them selfs, he could do works on the Sabath, as he does even ever after. 

And who was going to Judge him, the Lord God, let's make it simple, for the Lord God, had left everything to be born among his people and be the CHRIST, and give them the LIFE, something the LAw could not give, in the old Covenant.

2 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

What do you say to those parents, born again believers of Jesus Christ,  whose children are totally lost, destined for hell?

If you have in mind that when they grew older, they denied faith in Jesus Christ, then they need to come to repentance and believe again. 

When they are accountable to carry them selfs in their own faith, then they are on their own in this matter. 

But if you have in mind, that they are lost in this world, but they have kept the faith of Jesus Christ, then they are not lost to JESUS CHRIST, they are still his own. 

O! Sin where is your sting. 

In the New Covenant, JESUS has been made the propitiation for our ways or sins, or disobedience. 

The life we live, no matter what is a life under the blood of the LAMB of GOD.