• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

What do you say to those parents, born again believers of Jesus Christ,  whose children are totally lost, destined for hell?

Are you God? 
How would anyone judge such a destiny as that when living children are still able to find God's grace?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:
5 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

What do you say to those parents, born again believers of Jesus Christ,  whose children are totally lost, destined for hell?

If you have in mind that when they grew older, they denied faith in Jesus Christ, then they need to come to repentance and believe again. 

When they are accountable to carry them selfs in their own faith, then they are on their own in this matter. 

But if you have in mind, that they are lost in this world, but they have kept the faith of Jesus Christ, then they are not lost to JESUS CHRIST, they are still his own. 

O! Sin where is your sting. 

In the New Covenant, JESUS has been made the propitiation for our ways or sins, or disobedience. 

The life we live, no matter what is a life under the blood of the LAMB of GOD. 

Ultimately, each individual is accountable to God for their salvation, and no one else. That accountability starts at the age of accountability.

2 hours ago, PageofGrace said:

Are you God? 
How would anyone judge such a destiny as that when living children are still able to find God's grace?

I do remember the thief on the cross. That was close. Anybody that repents (changes their thinking) and believes upon the Lord Jesus can be saved, at any age.  I judge someone's destiny by their witness/actions, and their response to the gospel message. If the situation calls for it, I will eventually let them know that they are lost without Jesus, and destined to hell. I give them the truth, not watered down, not works, not new age gospel. Yes, any one living does have the opportunity to find God's grace. I hope I did not imply other wise. My point was a child is not saved by their parents, but Jesus. The parents can give the child the word to act upon, the decision is the child's, only. Maybe I'm just confused by Your closest Friendnt's statement.  One saved parent or two saved parents has nothing to do with the child's being saved, other than their possible witness to them, and their prayers. At least I've never seen or heard of that in the scriptures. If I am wrong, perhaps you or  someone, perhaps  Your closest Friendnt's,  can enlighten me. Sorry for the confusion.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,826
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

Ultimately, each individual is accountable to God for their salvation, and no one else. That accountability starts at the age of accountability.

I do remember the thief on the cross. That was close. Anybody that repents (changes their thinking) and believes upon the Lord Jesus can be saved, at any age.  I judge someone's destiny by their witness/actions, and their response to the gospel message. If the situation calls for it, I will eventually let them know that they are lost without Jesus, and destined to hell. I give them the truth, not watered down, not works, not new age gospel. Yes, any one living does have the opportunity to find God's grace. I hope I did not imply other wise. My point was a child is not saved by their parents, but Jesus. The parents can give the child the word to act upon, the decision is the child's, only. Maybe I'm just confused by Your closest Friendnt's statement.  One saved parent or two saved parents has nothing to do with the child's being saved, other than their possible witness to them, and their prayers. At least I've never seen or heard of that in the scriptures. If I am wrong, perhaps you or  someone, perhaps  Your closest Friendnt's,  can enlighten me. Sorry for the confusion.....

I had a message between the lines. 

Through one man Death enter the world, Death rained upon all people by inheritance. 

God the Creator of man had the LIFE, he Created the first man and he gave him what he had, he gave him of his LIFE. 

ADAM had the LIFE from GOD. 

EVE inherited the LIFE from ADAM.

We have here an example of having the LIFE of GOD by inheritance.

What Adam had he gave her.

The LIFE of GOD in ADAM and then from ADAM to EVE, was not an imputed LIFE depending on the giver. 

The original giver was from GOD to ADAM. 

Then from ADAM to EVE. 

Each one of them was standing on their own righteousness. 

If the original donor looses his righteousness the heir is not affected. 

Or the other way around. 

It's interesting and for a reason as to why the Last one to inherit the Life EVE was the first one to loose it. 

EVE after her disobedience while in Death, looked to ADAM her donor of the LIFE, before Adam follow her and still in the LIFE, but he can't restored the LIFE in her. 

Then he followed her in her New state of been, the Death which they got as a result from their disobedience, and they became fallen from the LIFE unto Death. 

The same thing happened to the Eosphorous who was in the LIFE, and then because of his disobedience fall from the LIFE unto Death. 

Both Adam and Eve had become one with him, the fallen one, the Devil. 

Something to pay attention is that Adam must have look to GOD who had given LIFE to  him at the Beginning, but as we see GOD could not restore the LIFE back to Adam. 

But GOD said someone else will come later on, to restore the LIFE in man, in the mean time everyone will be in the Death inheritance, by default. 

Till that time Death will rain upon all mankind.

GOD also said that Adam and Eve will multiple , and they and their offsprings are not written off, and that GOD still will have a family, from the seed of the woman. 

The seed of the woman implies that the seed of the woman will have LIFE in him, can not be  the seed of any man. 

For the whole world was under Death, Jews or Gentiles. 

The LIFE giver will be born. 

Sorry I had to go through this introduction, to come to a point to address your questions. Which I will in the next post, my apologies again. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,826
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

15 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

I am not ignoring the change that came in the world with Abraham, and the introduction of the imputed righteousness, and the sircumsission and later the Law of Moses. 

I am wondering if those events were preparing us for the imputed righteousness in Jesus Christ, and the ETERNAL LIFE God was preparing for the whole world. 

That's what the whole world needed.

The imputed righteousness of God, given to Abraham and the  discendants of Abraham. 

This is another example that the righteousness of the parent is inherited to the children by birth. 

As the parent was so were the Children. 

No one can say that Abraham 

(we understand that at that partculas time that blessing went to Isaac and then to Jacob). 

No one can say that Jacob's children were born without the blessing of Abraham, the blessings to belong to the Lord at the time of birth, and not only at the time of birth, but before that, at the time during the carridge of the pregnancy. 

Hope no one can think that Sarah carried a Gentile child and gave birth to a Gentile child, and she nourish a Gentile baby till the day of sircoumsission. 

The same goes for Jacob's wives. 

And the very peculiar situation of Rebecca's tweens, Isaac's wife. 

Who God excluded for a season, till the time of the Jesus Christ, who brought not only imputed righteousness to all mankind but also the imputed ETERNAL LIFE. 

And the Heavenly inheritance to those of the household of CHRIST. 

The same thing is with the parents with the faith of JESUS CHRIST, or even if either one of them has the faith of Jesus Christ. 

The faith of Jesus Christ includes the imputed righteousness, the imputed ETERNAL LIFE, and the Heavenly inheritance, with JESUS CHRIST and the Heavenly Father. 

So going to an expectant mother with the Life of Jesus Christ. 

What a tereble thing to say, what an horoble thing to say that the fruit of her womb has Death and not the LIFE of GOD, that when will come forth it will come forth unto Death and the Lord of Darkness is waiting to welcome the child, and the Death inheritance which is the descented one is upon the child, so if something happens to the child it has to follow the path of those with Death in them and not the LIFE. 

This is not truth, 

Our children are conceived unto the LORD of LIFE, and during the pregnancy are blessed and nurish from the Lord of LIFE, and received at Birth by the JESUS CHRIST the Lord of LIFE. 

And are born with the blessing of the Heavenly inheritance, so if something happens to them, we know where vthey will go, and if it matters we will see them one day. 

PS 

The children as they grow believe what the parents believe, and Jesus said: that he accepts the faith of the children, well bellow the age of accountability.

As the promise: the time will come that " upon your sons and daughters, and upon your infants I will pour my Spirit, and they will see visions and talk in my name".

JESUS accepts the faith of the young ones before the age of accountability, which has to do with the consience, knowing well between right and wrong, and the consinquences of our actions.