Sign in to follow this  
LadyKay

Say What's On Your Mind

Let stop all this seriousness for a while. Just say whatever is on your mind. Feel free to derail the post. I'll go first. :laugh:

I think my life was happier when I use the computer for gaming instead of debating politics.

Okay who's next? 

• Haha 1

I need a haircut

Stress levels all dropped significantly a few weeks ago when I stopped reading anything mentioning politics.   

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

I need a haircut

I got my hair done thursday. Woohoo! 

Just now, Blueyedjewel said:

I got my hair done thursday. Woohoo! 

Nice. :)   You look really familiar to me, I have to ask, are you a writer by chance?

Just now, wingnut- said:

Nice. :)   You look really familiar to me, I have to ask, are you a writer by chance?

No. Not formally.  

So, wingnut.....remember when I said I hadnt heard the term "wingnut" since I lived by an air force base?  You never answered me which is okay but I am still curious if we say "wingnut" in the same sense.

Were you in the air force? Just curious

6 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

No. Not formally.  

So, wingnut.....remember when I said I hadnt heard the term "wingnut" since I lived by an air force base?  You never answered me which is okay but I am still curious if we say "wingnut" in the same sense.

Were you in the air force? Just curious

Ok, was jus curious because you look really familiar.  Most people watch TV or something to pass time, but I read, and often writers have pictures of themselves so that is why I asked.  Just wondered if that was why you looked familiar.

Yes, I do remember, sorry I didn't answer.  No, I was not in the air force, not good enough eyesight, but I do know how to fly.  That is not where the name comes from though.  I am from Detroit, the pro hockey team here is the Red Wings, and often fans are referred to as wingnuts, so that is where the name comes from.  Funny thing is, I really don't follow sports much anymore lol.

5 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

Ok, was jus curious because you look really familiar.  Most people watch TV or something to pass time, but I read, and often writers have pictures of themselves so that is why I asked.  Just wondered if that was why you looked familiar.

Yes, I do remember, sorry I didn't answer.  No, I was not in the air force, not good enough eyesight, but I do know how to fly.  That is not where the name comes from though.  I am from Detroit, the pro hockey team here is the Red Wings, and often fans are referred to as wingnuts, so that is where the name comes from.  Funny thing is, I really don't follow sports much anymore lol.

Oh I see! Well where I grew up we called the pilots that! lol  I hadnt heard  anyone else use that term unless they lived by HAFB. 

Do you fly often? How many hrs do you got under your belt? 

I imagine flying a plane would be awesome!

3 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Oh I see! Well where I grew up we called the pilots that! lol  I hadnt heard  anyone else use that term unless they lives by HAFB. 

Do you fly often? How many hrs do you got under your belt? 

I imagine flying a plane would be awesome!

I don't fly anymore, I have developed some sort of issue with altitude or depth changes which literally feels like my head will explode.  Doctors seem to think it has to do with an eye surgery I had back in the 90's, but whatever it is, pressure is not something I can alter much anymore.  Looks like I've been grounded and can't even swim like I once did either just to add insult to injury :laugh: 

It's been about twenty years now since I last flew, and I definitely miss it.  I honestly don't remember how many hours I had under my belt, quite a bit though, my uncle was a pilot and flight instructor so I actually started flying at a very young age.

1 minute ago, wingnut- said:

I don't fly anymore, I have developed some sort of issue witho do with an eye surgery I had back in the 90's, but whatever it is, pressure is not something I can alter much anymore.  Looks like I've been grounded and can't even swim like I once did either just to add insult to injury :laugh: 

It's been about twenty years now since I last flew, and I definitely miss it.  I honestly don't remember how many hours I had under my belt, quite a bit though, my uncle was a pilot and flight instructor so I actually started flying at a very young age.

Ah! Well thats too bad. But at least you can say you used to eh?   

Did they rule out the ears? Im not a doctor but thats the first thing that came to mind with pressure . 

I started driving at a young age! I never got off the ground .  :24:

Sign in to follow this