Sign in to follow this  
LadyKay

Say What's On Your Mind

Just now, Blueyedjewel said:

Ah! Well thats too bad. But at least you can say you used to eh?   

Did they rule out the ears? Im not a doctor but thats the first thing that came to mind with pressure . 

I started driving at a young age! I never got off the ground .  :24:

Yeah, the ears were the first thing they checked out.  They think it has to do with the eye surgery, as the issue never happened until after that.  Yes, I am grateful that I was able to for the time I could, but I do miss it for sure.  At least we can both drive, and if you really wanted to get off the ground just find a ramp :laugh:

1 minute ago, wingnut- said:

Yeah, the ears were the first thing they checked out.  They think it has to do with the eye surgery, as the issue never happened until after that.  Yes, I am grateful that I was able to for the time I could, but I do miss it for sure.  At least we can both drive, and if you really wanted to get off the ground just find a ramp :laugh:

Yeah a ramp! Id need a truck probably like we used to go out in  when we went booney bustin back in the day! Im aging myself! lol

Yeah a ramp! Id need a truck probably like we used to go out in  when we went booney bustin back in the day! Im aging myself! lol

:laugh:  Well if you are ever in Michigan I can take you out to the Silver Lake Sand Dunes and you can jump some quads or dune buggies.

2 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

:laugh:  Well if you are ever in Michigan I can take you out to the Silver Lake Sand Dunes and you can jump some quads or dune buggies.

I think those days are long gone! Ill sit and watch you! LOL

I think those days are long gone! Ill sit and watch you! LOL

They're long gone for me now as well, we can settle for watching others I suppose :24:

Just now, wingnut- said:

They're long gone for me now as well, we can settle for watching others I suppose :24:

Yeah! Thats the ticket. Im into spectator-"ing" now as far as rambunctious things are concerned. :P

I think my life was happier before I attended seminary and learned all the hogwash of 'scholars' in their books. 

3 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Yeah! Thats the ticket. Im into spectator-"ing" now as far as rambunctious things are concerned. :P

I still like the jumping part, it's the landing that doesn't work for me ;)

16 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

I still like the jumping part, it's the landing that doesn't work for me ;)

Exactly!! 

I am thinking that it is sad how your heart can be so full of kindness and wanting to help, but when you type or share the information it can appear harsh and cold. The Victorians really knew how to write how they feel and what they think in such detail that you never jumped to conclusions; it was clear. 

Sign in to follow this