LadyKay

Say What's On Your Mind

8 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Seriously folks…. Worthy Christian Forums is slowly being taken over by unGodliness, and I, for one, am sick about it.  Why are we letting it happen?  We who worship and glory in Christ Jesus need to take a stand, but it seems our hands are tied.  So, hey, can nothing be done about it? Should we be doing more?  We should.

Lord help us…

Recently I've started to avoid some topics due to their unpleasantness.   I do try to report any rude or strange posts.   If more people report things, maybe the mods or George will do something about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

You don't think I know or understand what you did to me for your daughter and what you let her do to me. Smh

Today I was reminded of the songs "It's no secret" (what God can do); then of "Learning to lean" (on Jesus); then of "Crying in the chapel". As I listened to each one they lifted my heart to praise the Lord for bringing me to salvation.. and it prompted me to pray for family, and others that I've met through the years, that they too be saved by grace through Jesus Christ and know such joy and peace in being a child of God, so greatly beloved of the Father.

Just because the Church is One doesn't give him the right to do what he does.

• Praying for You! 1

It's not so unexpected when a parent dies. But it's unexpected when a sibling dies in a car accident. We will all miss her, but we do not sorrow as those who have no hope, for we all know that we will eventually rejoin her in heaven. That's the far better place to be anyway.

I'm reminded of the song "If you could see me now". It's lyrics are a comfort, and a reminder of what heaven's like. As much as our departed ones love us, once they get to heaven, they wouldn't want to leave. We can't fault them for that.

How are leaders just so nonchalantly allowed to hurt others by doing things to people that they simply aren't or weren't ready for. She knew exactly what she was doing and she just gets away with it! Neither is she genuinely and deeply sorry for what she did. Maybe thats why you had and probably are still having issues with your daughter. I should be able to block her but I can't. I heard you "uhh what did you do" AFG

• Praying for You! 2

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

• Haha 1