MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

The self described 'nasty woman' has gone so far off the deep end that she now believes women have it better in muslim countries.  These unhinged liberals are SO clueless and SO far gone I don't believe they can find their way back.  If I had my way, I would deport her and others like her to Iran or Saudi Arabia and let them find out how wonderful it is in those places if you're female. 

http://americannews.com/ashley-judd-says-muslim-women-rights-americans-watch-happens-next/

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

The self described 'nasty woman' has gone so far off the deep end that she now believes women have it better in muslim countries.  These unhinged liberals are SO clueless and SO far gone I don't believe they can find their way back.  If I had my way, I would deport her and others like her to Iran or Saudi Arabia and let them find out how wonderful it is in those places if you're female. 

http://americannews.com/ashley-judd-says-muslim-women-rights-americans-watch-happens-next/

Yes, they need to actually spend time in Muslim countries and find out first hand what it is like for women there.   Islam is absolutely brutal to women.  Satan hates women, and always has since the Garden of Eden.  The brutality of Islam against women is evidence that continued, satanic hate of women.

11 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, they need to actually spend time in Muslim countries and find out first hand what it is like for women there.   Islam is absolutely brutal to women.  Satan hates women, and always has since the Garden of Eden.  The brutality of Islam against women is evidence that continued, satanic hate of women.

I see you have figured out the connection between islam and satan, Shiloh.  Satan has hated women since the beginning and women like Judd are playing right into his hands. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Ashley Judd hasn't made a movie in quite awhile. Maybe this is her need for public attention. It is unfortunate she chose to appear completely ridiculous in the process. 

45 minutes ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

Ashley Judd hasn't made a movie in quite awhile. Maybe this is her need for public attention. It is unfortunate she chose to appear completely ridiculous in the process. 

Maybe.  But TDS has apparently affected her ability to think or even act rationally.  It's common these days. 

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

I see you have figured out the connection between islam and satan, Shiloh.  Satan has hated women since the beginning and women like Judd are playing right into his hands. 

Islam is essentially a worship of Satan.  Satan and Allah's profiles are the same.

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Islam is essentially a worship of Satan.  Satan and Allah's profiles are the same.

Bingo!  Now if only the majority of Christians would understand this.